Re: The Rose Cottage, a PG-13 Social Supernatural Soap Opera

Started by MrDiamondBackJack, September 12, 2010, 09:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDiamondBackJack

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=81439.0

Above is the link to The Rose Cottage.  It is a supernatural soap opera set in a small town along Lake Michigan.  All is not as it seems on the surface, so tread carefully.  The game centers around The Rose Cottage, a newly opened bed and breakfast.

If your looking for light social gaming, with a little adventure thrown in, this is the game for you.  You only need to be able to write a full paragraph of at least six sentences, to join.  We all know that some of we Lords can't write with other Lords, because it does not do it for us.  This is where you can come to have a fun time gaming together, without pressure.  Everyone is welcome.  Just jump in.  As long as you are nice and at least use some recognized form of punctuation, you are golden.  If you have any questions for me, you can ask them here.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

LucianLuna

MrDiamondBackJack

Any magical characters are allowed.  Just avoid canon characters, Klingons and mimes.  I have not had internet for 48 hours.  Sorry for the delay.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

MrDiamondBackJack

Congratulations on being accepted mate, whether or not you visit Rose Cottage.  Your avatar is bloody brilliant.  (I'm a Yank, but my inner Spike says hello.)

LucianLuna

My friend took the pic I had and added the dragon and my name so I can't really take credit for it, but thanks

MrDiamondBackJack

Well you are honest.  That goes a long way 'round these parts.