Rangers Unite! Sci-Fi SuperHero Story! Rp-ers needed!

Started by Gladiator0161, October 17, 2009, 06:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treena

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on November 07, 2009, 04:11:41 PM
As long as you're willing to stretch your definition of 'girl' to accomodate some decidedly non-human biology :) - my 'right-hand brute enforcer' is occupied, but there's plenty of other space to fill in my advisory panel...after all, Evil is a growth industry!

she is going to be a mod human i think that was sold to the highest bidder.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Treena on November 07, 2009, 08:27:35 PM
she is going to be a mod human i think that was sold to the highest bidder.

If you want to be on Team Evil, I'll send you what's been decided/written so far about the Invaders, though a human 'advisor' is definitely possible.

Treena

ok that would be lovely. I am sure that the invaders have needs just like humans. ~Winks~

Treena'sWiki

TheGlyphstone

Oh, they've got needs, though not the sort you're probably thinking of. :)

Treena

Treena'sWiki

Gladiator0161

Ok Wolfy, join us as soon as you can.

There's a few GreenHavok, but for bad guys only.

I love the thought of Treena playing a bad gurl, lol. This will definetly be fun, lol.

Ok, now finally, everyone who's ready to get this party started say "I", lol.

I'm dying to btw, lol.

Pumpkin Seeds

Rachubka

Treena

Name: Caruneya Amber Slovayk
Race: Human Mutant
Sex: Female
Abilities: control of water, shadow, and telepathy
Appearance:
Personality: She is cold all around. Takes pleasure in torture and is out for a good lay most of the time.
Character History: Caruneya was one of the humans taken dureing the first wave of the invasion. She was already developing her mutant powers when they took her. She is now an advisor for thier council on humans.

Through the time that she has been with the invaders she has lost all sense of morality and senseitvity. She has grown to hate her race and will do anything to destroy them for her now leaders the invaders.

Treena'sWiki

Niki315

Treena

oh yah i and here is my character pic gladiator you seen it before.

Treena'sWiki

Gladiator0161

Ok, awesome!

GreenHavok, you'll just have to jump in when you're ready, take the time you need to develop your character ideas. Talk with Glyphstone for an idea on races if you need to, he's got some pretty awesome ideas in my opinion.

The thread is going to be in the Exotic Large Groups section, I'll be posting in a second.

TheVillain

Large groups is for groups that have accumulated at least 1000 posts in their RP. You never start there.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Gladiator0161

Oh, oops. Too late now, lol. I've got another RP going in there and no ones complained yet.
Anyway, I meant big groups.

Here's the link to the thread. I was going to modify the title to include everybody's names but, it won't fit. XD

Rangers Unite! The Invasion of Earth Thread
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=52464.msg2437859#msg2437859

TheGlyphstone

C'mon good guys/girls, give us a run for our money already! Evil may win because Good is dumb, but that doesn't mean we don't have to work for it. :D

Rachubka

Hmmm, do I have artistic license, or should all of the rangers be in one place at one time? Given Trisha's history, I don't think she needs to be convinced to fight off a threat to humankind, yeah? So PS's intro would be rather inappropriate for her. :O

Gladiator0161

I was planning on a power suit intro for my character actually. I've actually been working on drawing up what his Power Armor would look like the last couple days.

Before I post my character though, those with Ranger characters should get together and discuss how our characters meet up. Raelyn, my character, would most likely still be in college, so I'm thinking a government draft for him.

Treena

Treena'sWiki

TheGlyphstone

Pumpkin Seeds

Well I kind of got the intro for mine already posted.  If anyone wants to be there for her release to the Rangers..that'd be a good introduction for her to the other characters.

Niki315

I was thinking about posting a kind of call to action thing where my character was summoned into action.  Maybe I could do that after meeting your character?

Pumpkin Seeds

Go for it...we definately need more call to action moments going on.  Maybe our characters get called to action and have to go by the college to pick up our fearless leader.  Make for an interesting scene.  Three gorgeous women, a couple of them probably armed, stalking through the halls and kicking open his class room door.

Gladiator0161

Sounds good to me, it's something I can easily write in for my intro.

Sorry I haven't been on lately, I just got back today from a religious assembly and it started at 9:30 in the morning and ended at 5:00 in the evening. Plus, I just kinda needed a break, my brain was not working for RP's.

I'll post my intro now.

Pumpkin Seeds