M seeking F for a dominant role in a Real World Setting

Started by sluggerjackson, June 05, 2012, 10:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sluggerjackson

I'm looking for someone to play a cruel younger woman (note: still an adult) to dominate my 30 year old male character. Probably on a college campus.

The character I'd be playing:

Is a tough and highly intellectual military veteran. He was extremely confident until he recently found himself outside of his comfort zone, and he's feeling less in shape than he had been in the army. He can be dismissive of younger woman and what he views as their skewed priorities and lack of world experience. At the same time he finds himself desperately wanting intimate contact with one. He would have a kinky side or "abnormal" desires that would probably make him viewed badly (in a "vanilla" sense, but things many of us would just find fun ;) ) that he's terrified of. To make matters worse, he finds himself staring at women longer and more desperately.
He isn't bad looking or without a quick wit. But he's losing himself in his frustration.

You'd play:
A pretty woman ten to five years younger. Anything else is something we can develop together. However I have some thoughts:
-I like the idea of a woman who's not normally cruel or domineering but finds that once she can be she's good at it and likes it.
-Or on the opposite side of the coin: the pretty, caddy, mean girl who probably isn't as intelligent as the man, but gets the upper hand.

The woman would discover the mans "kink" and begin to tease him with it subtly, until as such a time as he's aroused and blushing in a public place. From there she would confront him, and essentially use her knowledge to dominate and humiliate him. I'd would like to try a long term role play of this. Beyond what I just put down everything else is up in the air. I'd like for this to develop organically after the two characters are created. The kinks can be discussed.

Focus would be: Careful descriptions of clothing, and detailed characters.

Things I'm positive I would not want involved in this:
-scat
-a bombastically evil character
-an excess of specialized bdsm gear (no arsenal, the idea is two "normal" people)
-no urine

PM me if your interested.

sluggerjackson

Additionally:

-I wouldn't like this to become a master-slave situation. I mean in a way it is, but I'm not talking about total control or utter groveling.

-MY character isn't intended to be a complete push over, he is strong, he's just out of sorts.  A thought I had last night was that he could over come his issue, or become comfortable with it. Perhaps he turns the table on her, or the control could back and fourth.  Or the initially combative and abusive relationship could become a caring one. It's really all about the the character he meets and how it develops.