UTBLOV[WereWolf and WereTiger parts need to be filled!]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 21, 2010, 06:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

UTBLOV
Werewolves and Weretigers

some might be aware that I'm advertising for my Under The Bright Lights of Vegas game, and while that advertisement thread has been successful in bringing together most of the main cast, I felt that a separate thread for these two groups would be appropriate. The positions we're looking for specificially are:

Werewolves

Enforcer/Body Guard : One or two spots open
The one who infected the Ulfric : Needs one
Lupa : Needs One
Members of the pack : Many spots open

Weretigers

Body Guards to the Queen : Alexander Dranix, One is needed
Second in command to the Queen : One is needed
Were-Doctor : One is needed
Members of her Streak(pack) : Tera Scott, Many spots are open

Just a little note to those interested in joining.  This game has a two, good sized, paragraph minimum.  While I'm not too demanding, each post has to be understandable so I'm expecting good grammar, and at least spell checking.  I check over a persons past post's, to get a feel of their writing style, and if I feel like it's not compatible to the rest of the groups style, than I won't accept them.  At the top of this post, there's a link to the main game's advertising thread.  In that thread you can find all the game links to the IC , the OOC, and the character threads.  Thank you for reading this bit.

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

senshi32

Aedent

I'm interested in the second were-tiger bodyguard spot
I am nothing but your and yet I do nothing but manipulate. Will you be the one to change the table and force me to play my own distasteful games?

undisclosedtoyou

PM's sent out to you both.

I also got a PM from someone interested in taking up the were-doctor position in the tigers Streak(pack), so we have that position tentatively filled.

There are a lot of positions available, so if your interested, please let me know.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Lady Kitsune

I am very interested in this as I am an avid Hamilton fan.  Just tell me what you need the most and I can fill that position, maybe the Second in Command to the Queen.  I'm interested in playing just about anything really.  Paragraph length is not a problem for me.  I think I am in need of something new to spark my muse.
I am working on it, I swear!

Aiden

The werewolf pack is the one lacking the most members at the moment.

Story wise my character is a new Ulfric after defeating the previous one and has learned he has taken over a weak pack.

Most of the werewolves are either united or in their own separate packs, Varian is seeking to unifying them and show they are not a bunch of weaklings.

undisclosedtoyou

Yup what Aiden said.  There's an enforcer's position up in the wolves pack, or one of the many other pack member slots.  We'd love to have you :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Lady Kitsune

Whoot!

Then I'll get cracking on an enforcer position...hmmm, that would be skoll, I think.  I'm not sure if I'll have it up tonight, but it will definitely be up by tomorrow night and ready to post.   :-)

Aiden

Sounds good, look forward to getting some actual pack mates!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Lady Kitsune on July 21, 2010, 11:32:51 PM
Whoot!

Then I'll get cracking on an enforcer position...hmmm, that would be skoll, I think.  I'm not sure if I'll have it up tonight, but it will definitely be up by tomorrow night and ready to post.   :-)

Awesome, I love the enthusiasm.  As of right now we have another person wanting that position, so we shall see who get's it when bio's are up. :D
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Lady Kitsune

Oops.  So, my insomnia kicked in and I threw up a bio.  If the other player's bio is better, I don't mind changing.  Though, I think I used enough brain to go pass out now.  I'll see what's up tomorrow and then make a post.   :P

Aiden

I am looking for two specific rolls to add to the werewolf side of the story, one is going to be taken eventually when a writing partner returns from a trip.

Role 1-
The wolf that turned the current Ulfric into a were. He mostly wishes to learn or be taken under the wing of a "elder" member of the pack that is respected. The new Ulfric is like a lump of clay, the way he is molded will be how good or bad of a leader he is. This story can be open from non sexual to heavy elements of bondage and submission (both ways), need creative partner who is willing to discuss plot.

Role 2-
The Lupa of the previous Ulfric.
She is bitter that she needs to complete with other wolves to be consort to the new Ulfric if she expects to hold on to her position within the pack. Requires a "switch" who can balance seduction, submission and dominance well.

abandoneddolly

wouldn't mind playing as a member  of the were tigers pack if you still need people.

undisclosedtoyou

Lady, your character is kick ass!  We'll see who get's it soon.

Aiden, thanks for adding what you need, I put it on the list.

Quote from: abandoneddolly on July 22, 2010, 01:27:38 AM
wouldn't mind playing as a member  of the were tigers pack if you still need people.

Oh I can always use more tigers!  You can find the character thread here.  Feel free to ask me if you have any questions :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

abandoneddolly

Lady Kitsune

Quote from: Aiden on July 22, 2010, 01:21:43 AM
I am looking for two specific rolls to add to the werewolf side of the story, one is going to be taken eventually when a writing partner returns from a trip.

Role 1-
The wolf that turned the current Ulfric into a were. He mostly wishes to learn or be taken under the wing of a "elder" member of the pack that is respected. The new Ulfric is like a lump of clay, the way he is molded will be how good or bad of a leader he is. This story can be open from non sexual to heavy elements of bondage and submission (both ways), need creative partner who is willing to discuss plot.

Role 2-
The Lupa of the previous Ulfric.
She is bitter that she needs to complete with other wolves to be consort to the new Ulfric if she expects to hold on to her position within the pack. Requires a "switch" who can balance seduction, submission and dominance well.

Oooo, Lupa sounds delightful.  What to do?  I thought it was filled, otherwise I would have made a bid.  Still will, if you want.  *grins*

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 22, 2010, 01:34:52 AM
Lady, your character is kick ass!  We'll see who get's it soon.
topic=74017.msg3229416#msg3229416]here[/url].  Feel free to ask me if you have any questions :)

My thanks, I was going for sensual mystery and 'we don't argue with the lady', lol.

Aiden

You don't have to play the specific lupa, maybe she can make her move with hopes of becoming Lupa? I think that would be fun to play also.

Dis has not placed links to threads...here is the link to the ooc

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75736.0

sinoraa

Is the Weretigers, Body Guard to the Queen, still open?

undisclosedtoyou

Lol, I think you pulled that off nicely Lady.  And if you want to play the prospective Lupa, than I would love that! XD

Yup, I didn't place threads.  All the links are in the original advertisement thread for this game, along with all the info on the game if you need it.  The link to that thread can be found in the first post of this one.

Quote from: sinoraa on July 22, 2010, 01:51:37 PM
Is the Weretigers, Body Guard to the Queen, still open?

Yup, we have one more spot open for a guard :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

sinoraa

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: sinoraa on July 22, 2010, 11:25:56 PM
Then i'll take it :P

Lol, than I'd love to read the character profile you draw up XD
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

WerewolfofLondon

If Lupa has not been taken then I am very interested.

Aiden

Story wise, there are a few other female wolves looking for the roll of Lupa.

In game, the entire "shattered" clans are meeting for the first time since the rise of the new Ulfric so there will be plenty of time to discuss events within the packs and for the new Ulfric to unify his people into a stronger pack.

The werewolf story is starting, taking more weres to be part of the story.

From Bikers to Corporate powerhouses, the current Ulfric is looking to be able to match the Vampires power in the city of Vegas...so all kinds are welcome!

undisclosedtoyou

We are also looking for a lot more Weretigers!  Sid is the Alpha/Queen of the tigers, and leads the main were group in Vegas.  In order for her streak/pack to remain the huge powerhouse it is, she needs a lot more tigers.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 23, 2010, 03:53:07 PM
We are also looking for a lot more Weretigers!  Sid is the Alpha/Queen of the tigers, and leads the main were group in Vegas.  In order for her streak/pack to remain the huge powerhouse it is, she needs a lot more tigers.

Ha! Your time draws near mighty Queen...