Naughty Stepmother Wanted

Started by shovelbum4u, November 11, 2009, 05:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shovelbum4u

There has been a fantasy rolling around in my head for a very long time.  I need someone to help me play it out because it is driving me slowly insane (which granted is a short trip for most humans myself included). 
What I am looking for is a woman who knows how to tease and knows how to chat.  I would LOVE to do some one-on-one IMing but posts are acceptable as well. 
Here is how my fantasy plays out:
I play myself as a 16/17ish boy who is very shy... a bit geekish who mostly keeps to himself.  Recently, his very rich father divorced his mother and married a 20's model who's favorite past time is sex.  My father is in his 50's and is a very successful business man who enjoys fucking his new wife day in and day out.  The problem for me as the newly acquired stepson is that I have to listen to them having sex all the time.  Add that to the fact that my new stepmother enjoys strutting around in slutty outfits and I am about to loose my mind with sexual frustration.  In my fantasy, I would play both the roles as myself and my father.  The way I see my fantasy playing out is having my stepmother flirt and tease me, while my father gets to have all the sex.  In this way, both my desires are fulfilled because I LOVE to be teased (thus the role of the 16 year old boy) and I LOVE to have very loud hard slutty sex (thus the role of the father).  I know that makes very little sense but in my head it plays out very well.  I like to keep things a bit vague and sorta let the story evolve and take its own path.  The only rule I have is that the son is not allowed to have sex with the stepmother.  He IS of course to be teased and flirted with non-stop... but he cannot have sex with the stepmother, that job lies completely with the father.  If you have any questions I would LOVE to answer them.. so.. just let me know if you are interested.   

Meri

Hello Lord Shovelbum

You are quite the shy guy, aren't you?  I find that so cute and appealing.  Maybe you need someone to show you what a real woman looks like, hmmm?   I love the way you blush when I am talking to you.  I get a kick out of it.  You are so different from you dad.  Now there's a man.  Someday you will inherit everything he has, but for now, you just need to watch and listen.  Does that excite you?  If it does, let me hear from you, okay studmuffin?  Kiss kiss
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
                                            Thomas Edison

shovelbum4u

Meri... I would really like someone who can create the character and make it their own.  From what my stepmother looks like to the personal habits and "ticks" that make a person more real.  Each person is a messy ball of likes, dislikes, experiences, tastes, sounds, smells... and so what a person looks like is only just the tip of the iceberge.  I would LOVE to find someone who can create a three dimensional character that is very real and believable.  Also I sent you a message of some more stuff.

Meri

I was happy to hear from you.  I would like to get back with you later today with a complete description of the step-mother, if that is all right.  I know how you like everything listed and detailed in a nice little box.  Other than what you mentioned in your post, is there any characteristic that you feel she must have?

When do you think you will be on again?  I can try to be on at the same time, if it works out.

Meri
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
                                            Thomas Edison