Rainsinger's Invitations (Seeking Male Characters)

Started by Rainsinger, January 11, 2010, 04:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainsinger

I tend to have quite a few ideas, if not out right fantasies, milling about in my head on a regular basis.  I look forward to the opportunity to exploring these ideas with others.  But keep in mind a few things.  First, I like to spend a bit of time talking to a potential partner before I start to roleplay with them.  OR I prefer to read some of their previous stories and writings so I can get a feel for their style and see if it matches my own.  I believe strongly that the best roleplay stories come when those involved connect well with one another.

Please read my Ons and Offs to get to know me better before contacting me.

At this time I am not actively seeking any new stories.  However I will still take PMs from anyone interested, and when the time comes that I consider taking on a new story/partner, then I will likely look through the PMs I've received first.

Open Ended Ideas
I have a few areas of interest that have no particular story behind them.  If you are interested and would like to help me develop a story, let me know!

Sub/Dom - I would play the sub. In Progress
Incubus - The idea of a male Incubus seducing my character is very very enticing. In Progress
Slavery - I would play the slave. In Progress

Destined
(Medieval Fantasy/Romance with beings who can alter their appearance to appear human.)

My Character - A young woman who was left abandoned on the doorstep of a couple with royal lineage as an infant, she has been raised in royal society.  She knows the ins and outs of court society, but she has never fully been accepted into their ranks due to her unknown parentage.  She longs for a meaningful relationship, but she feels caught between two worlds.  When strangers arrive as diplomats from a distant land, she immediately finds herself strangely drawn to one of the men in the party.  A man who initially seems angry at her apparent attraction to him, she feels frightened by him and tries desperately to avoid contact with him.  And yet she grows increasingly desperate to be with him, to know more about him.  At the same time she senses something strange about him and his comrades, and begins to suspect they are not who they claim to be.

Male Character - He and his comrades have traveled far to arrive in this human city.  They have taken on human appearances, though they are in truth beings possessing powerful magic.  This particular man holds a special place in his people's society, for at the time of his birth a prophecy foretold that he was destined to fall in love with a maiden, and together they would become a powerful force of reckoning against a great evil that threatened their world.  A female infant bearing the mark that named her his future wife had been born, and they had met once when he was still a small child, and she still an infant.  Not long after that, her family was attacked and they were all slaughtered.  No sign of the infant had been seen since.  Now, as he and his comrades enter the human royal courts, a young woman catches his eye.  For reasons he can't begin to fathom, he feels drawn to her.  Angry with himself for allowing himself to feel attracted to this simple human girl, he initially avoids contact with her.  But after awhile, as he becomes consumed with desire for her, he realizes that there is no avoiding his needs.

Their alternate forms may be merely elven, or they could be demonic, vampiric, or some new creature of our own making.  They would most definitely be humanoid.  I am open to suggestions as to what the threat facing them may be, and exactly why the diplomats have come to human lands to speak with their royalty.  One other key point: Both characters are virgins.  My character has either been shunned by those whom she might have desired to be with, or else she was repulsed by those who saw her only as a woman free for the taking as she has no royal blood.  In the male character's case, one stipulation of the prophecy is that he would be celibate, and the first time he felt pleasure would be at the hands of his soul mate.  So this adds another dimension to his driving need to be with my character, his guilt at desiring to feel pleasure with her, knowing that he was forbidden to do so.  Because this human child could never be his soul mate, right?

Captured  On Hold
(Medieval Fantasy with Drow/Dark Elves, involving enslavement, a sub/dom relationship, and erotic torture)

My Character - A woman of prestige, she is well accustomed to the dangers of living within her own society, of the political intrigues that take place between the various Houses of Drow society.  When she wakes up to discover a male Drow in her bed, threatening her life and attempting to rape her, she becomes infuriated.  She soon gains the upper hand, and the guards arrive to take him away.  Later she speaks with her Mother, and asks that the man be given over to her for punishment.  She has him chained up and begins the process of breaking him, and enslaving him.

Male Character - His initial purpose had been merely to spy.  But when he caught sight of the beautiful woman fast asleep in her bed, he became heavily aroused.  He had seen her before, had seen the cruelty in her cold eyes, and hated her for how much he felt drawn to her.  Recklessly he decided to seize his chance, and attempted to claim her for at least one night.  Little did he know that this one reckless decision would change his life forever.

It should be noted that I am still practicing at playing a dominant role, but I have quite a few ideas on this subject in particular.  My intent is for her to beat him, whip him, and humiliate him.  At the same time however, she will be playing with his sexual desires, arousing him, and keeping him constantly in need for more.

Lyrus

Hmn, the male role in 'Captured' does sound very interesting...
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

Rainsinger

Thank you for showing interest!  I'm looking forward to giving these stories a try!

I'm realizing I need to be careful how much I get myself involved in, so I don't burn myself out too much on writing.  I'm planning to do a bit of research on those who express an interest, if you have any stories you've written here that you'd like to share with me, I'd love to see them!

Lyrus

I haven't written any actual all-out stories, but you can check up on my current games ... Or I could write one just for you. Kuku.
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

snow

- woul be more then happy to play an Incubus in a role play with you. I have played my Incubus for about 2 years now and love how his personality andlook turnedout. If you would like more info just send me a pm and we can sort it out.
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Rainsinger

Just to let anyone who may be interested know, I've now got 2-3 projects in the works, so I am putting on hold any additional projects for now.  I'll update again when I am available!

Rainsinger

Wooow.  I just noticed I wrote my name as "Rainfall" in my initial post.  x_x  FIXED!!!