Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

You hide behind your awesome, long, red hair! I don't want to know you until you can look me in the eyes!

Skadii

You only kissed me once today....I need a man in my life who will kiss me a million times a day. I'm sorry, baby, but I gotta move on!

Robelwell202

Okay, so I missed one.  999,999 kisses isn't enough?  Fine..  I'm gone.
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Lavinia

Sweetheart, the whole "dark prince" think just isn't doing it for me anymore. I mean, sure, having someone to reenact Dracula with was great and all but, to be honest, I've always imagined Dracula as being the best fuck this side of London and you just...don't make the cut. Sorry, love.

Robelwell202

Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but to be honest, since I really can't live up to your expectations, I was planning on walking, anyway.  Thanks for the fun, but...  I'm off to greener pastures.
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

SummerWhispers

Awww I am not sure about the greener pastures, I think with all the summer sun...I should have the greenest pasture, but if it is variety you seek then, I guess I am off to find a more stable mate, I seek one that is always available and fairly predictable.

MasterMischief

You are just too damn hot.  We're over!

Undeniable Sin

At first the Llama was endearing, but do you have any idea the mess it makes. Please get out, and don't you dare leave that thing here!
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Adammair

You try to handcuff every guy you meet, but I refuse to be tied down. *shakes his head slowly* I'm free, and I intend to stay that way. Goodbye, dear one.

Undeniable Sin

If you had only tried to talk to me first.. I have been waiting for a man willing to see that I am the one who wants to be inside the cuffs, at your whim. I thought you were the one. I even bought a special pair to present to you the next time we went out. I am sorry I read you wrong

*sobs and flees out the nearest door*
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Lavinia

Love, you're a bit too emotional for my tastes. The waterworks were sweet the first time, and the feel of you in my arms was incredible, but it's starting to get a tad old. Not everything is grounds for falling apart at the drop of a hat. I'm afraid you'll have to find a new port for the next shit storm.

sirtree

Sorry but the water works have run dry and the ground is too solid for my roots. I am out to find better grounds and wells that have not run dry.

SummerWhispers

Ok all this reading is driving me crazy, I have to have a lot of attention, I know I am high maintenance,  but that is just how I am. I will find someone who gives me his undivided attention, and I in turn will warm him til the end of his days with my warm summer sun, and lay on my beach with  him most of the afternoons

Mr Bigglesworth

I'm sorry Summer, but you just got too darn red hot for me, I can't keep up.  Perhaps when you come back down to just sizzling hot I'll find you over on that there "Make Up" thread.  After all, making up with Summer is the best part of breaking up with her.  >:)

sirtree

A man that does not enjoy true heat that burns skin off and light him on fire is not the man for me.

Mordred

Speaking from experience.. having had my skin burned off back in '92 (792 AD.. to be more precise).. I can tell you such a moment is highly overrated. It was my intention to see the sun one last time and be hurtled out of existence in a wild flash of glory.. but what wasn't told to me was that the 'final death' was a bit harder to achieve. Clay masks (15 or so feet underground.. slathered in dirt, bugs, etc.. to be more precise) took a while to work their magic on my good looks. Ahhh.. but it did lead to cool stories to later tell before sinking my fangs into lovely veins. Glory days, I suppose. Before the madness truly set in.

BUT.. back to the subject. We.. are through. Sorry.. your opinions are our undoing. I can't handle such black and white thoughts. Mine tend to be more cerulean. Yep.. I go there.. again. I can feel  your anguish.. it screams from your pulse. And with that.. we are done. It was great! You were fun to hang out with and.. dude.. your general attitude was so damn similar to mine.. but my archaic views and your modern thoughts.. nawwww.. it's time we called it quits, eh? Later, man.
*See Pillory*

sirtree

*sways* You dear sir seem to think I am not quite up to par with your grand wisdom of this world simply cause you have had the blessing of being around longer. I am a living being of nature while you... are a perverse monster made from the evils of the world also if your so grand of a being how come you have to live off lowly human blood? The answer your not a high being not in the least your only as good as the humans you suck blood on in many ways worst as your a tick nothing more or less. Also my views are "modern" hahaha you must not understand the human mind not one of us has gotten away from basic thinking process no ones view is "modern" in the way we come across ideas.

Oh and yes please lets call it quits I am more than ok with that. Considering it MY views are our undoing I suppose I should have expected a person as full of yourself to walk. That being said considering we are both very insane I suppose it was a fun time tahtah!

Grainne

I'm so sorry sir, but you see..and, I've never told you this because I knew you couldn't take it, but I'm a pacifist. I am not just a "just war" pacifist I'm a total one. And, well, hun, though the whole uniform is quite sexy..I..*cries* I just can't do it. I'm sorry sir, but we're over. *walks away in tears*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Sam Strella

You're cute, great hair, friendly, happy, kind, fun loving, generous and really interesting to talk to but my mum says I can't go out with a girl with tatts.

DeamonAndae19

Yeah, I know all about sonny... I'm sorry, but I kinda disassembled him, and used the parts to build a new car... Oh, and it's over.

SummerWhispers

Hmm...where to start, ok I can not take you out in public on the forums as of yet you do not have a proper avatar, and I can not get into the exclusive parts and clubs here on the forum, unless I go there by myself and that is not going to work for me, a girl has to watch herself her on these forms, as many will pounce when she is not expecting. So I am off to find a mate who will watch over me, to see no harm or at least nothing I do not wish to happen, befalls me.

Breathless Intent

You keep squealing and fighting me off when I pounce on you. And what is this business about not harming you? I thought you liked when I pulled your hair. *sighs* I'm sorry, Blondie, but I don't think this is going to work out for us. You will always be the most lovely sun kissed girl I've ever had though. I'll keep the fond memories, but you gotta take all your stuff and go.

DeamonAndae19

Look, I've noticed the looks the other's give you, and I have to admit, that while it is a bit of a thrill, the effect is ruined when you're not even trying to let them know about me... And I can't take the jealousy, However, if you still wanna just... Fool around, that's cool, but, the full-on relationship, you're on your own babe.

Breathless Intent

Ugh! To heck with you, guy! The only reason I liked you in the first place was because you are all mysterious with your lack of an avatar and your shiny newness. But now you're saying you aren't happy with keeping our passion in the dark corners where we've had so many fantastic trysts? You've gone and ruined the one thing that set you apart from everyone else. So, this is it for us - Get lost, newbie!

Vamfire Havain

I place my hand on the side of her face as my thumb gently caresses her cheek. Our bodies were within inches as i felt the delicate flawlessness of her cheek with my thumb. I look into her eyes as i spoke. "I cant stay no longer my love. I must go." sadness would be evident in my eyes as i spoke those words. i caressed her cheeks more as i look at her luscious lips. I give her one last kiss, a tender gently kiss before i pulled away. "Good bye." saying those words, i vanished, disappearing within the mist that surrounded us.
My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light