News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

American Horror Story - Interest Check

Started by SpiralSpider, September 25, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

SpiralSpider

Alright. Sorry for the wait. I guess we'll go with Brothel and/or Colony. I'll be coming up with a story in the next few days and get this updated.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Dor

Hey! I love AHS! My favourite is Asylum and Freak Show but Cult did put me off a bit so I didn't watch that whole season.

Anyways~

I would love to join and I like the Brothel theme... but I have never roleplayed in a group before... Would you accept a newbie such as me? *hands out a cookie* ;D
Plots & Ideas
the monster is in us.    it's in all of us.

SpiralSpider

Oh, yeah, definitely. No experience required!  ;)

It looks like we're combining a couple of the theme ideas. I'm working out a storyline and should have up enough info to help with character creation soon. It won't be today, though, since my family keeps me too busy on my birthday.

Dor

Awesome! And Happy Birthday!!!! *gives you more cookies*
Plots & Ideas

TheHangedOne

Happy birthday, Spiral! *Brings out the cake, complete with edible, sweetened candles.*

Don't worry, Dor. If you run into any problems or have any questions, I'm sure pretty much everyone here can give you a helping hand. Everybody is 'new' once in their lives; can't speak for anyone except myself, but I'm always willing to extend a helping hand, if it's asked for.

*Also, totally lures in Cryptic with some coffee.*
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Dor

Thanks for the offer, TheHangedMan! I really appreciate it. I was going to wait and read more group roleplays to get a better idea but when I saw this thread I could not resist! Hopefully, I won't be too much of a burden. ;D
Plots & Ideas

Cryptic

Oh no never a burden! I'm still shiny with group Rps but, there are a lot of people that'll help out. :)
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Totoro

Potentially interested, will see what the plot turns out to be. I rarely do well writing 'victims', so it depends how the player characters are.

And yes, everyone has to be new to group games at some point. I don't know anyone who doesn't try to encourage more to try them out.

Chantarelle

Potential interest. Love the brothel idea.
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Norsegod1839

I think we have enough people to get started Cliff if you want.

SpiralSpider

Oh we definitely have enough. I'm sorry to make you all wait, life is busy lately. Some plot info will be up soon.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: SpiralSpider on October 11, 2018, 02:05:33 PM
Oh we definitely have enough. I'm sorry to make you all wait, life is busy lately. Some plot info will be up soon.
No worries. There's no rushing a good plot. It takes the time it needs.  ;D
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Red Stella

I’m interested, but I’m not that familiar with the series.  I do love horror genre stuff, and the colony/brothel or vessel/brothel combos sound fun.

TeacupTwink

Ooh, Brothel / Vessel is an amazing sounding combo.  ::)

Norsegod1839

SpiralSpider

Hey, everyone... I'm sorry I'm keeping you all waiting so long.

Unfortunately my family is in the middle of a bunch of crap right now and I don't know if I'm going to be able to get the ball rolling on this any time real soon.

Anyone who's interested is welcome to pick up the ideas here (or go with another) and start an AHS game of their own.

If not, then I'll be happy to run this when things settle a bit, but I'm afraid I can't say when that will be right now.