An unconvential relationship (interest thread)

Started by azzmeister89, August 27, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

A basic story idea revolving around three characters. My character for now titled M (male) then there is Girl A and Girl B.
So these three characters have been friends all their lives. Having met in Nursery (Kindergarten) and even all the way to now in their early to mid twenties.

M is in love with Girl A, Girl A is in love with Girl B and Girl B is in love with M. Both the girls are Bi-sexual. The truth of all their feelings comes out one night whilst they are out for a few drinks and after experiencing a pretty incredible threesome they come to a decision that will make sure nobody gets hurt. A three way relationship.

This game will focus on them trying to make this relationship work and all the issues and shenanigans that come with it.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

azzmeister89

Awesome, welcome. I've received interest from another player by pm so once she posts in here we can start to discuss and create our characters and hopefully this will be up and running before the weekend.

LostWind

Good morning everyone. It's nice to meet you. Just wanted to warn you that I'm still very new to this site and figuring things out so please don't mind my cluelessness.
*Huggles!*

azzmeister89

No worries at all. Unless Kokaine has changed her mind we are all good to go so it's just about deciding if you want to be girl A or B and then fleshing out the details.

LostWind

Being the newcomer I'll take a backseat and fill in as you 2 would prefer if you don't mind.
*Huggles!*

azzmeister89

That's fine with me, I guess it's up to you then kokaine, would you like girl A or B?

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

LostWind

*Huggles!*

azzmeister89

Ok sounds good to me, we just need images, names and basic information then.

Kokaine

Okay. Are there any particular physical traits either of you prefer or would like to see? Even just a hair color will help me narrow down image choices.

My O/Os

azzmeister89

Hmmm personally I don't have any particular type but I guess dark hair? Could also be died red if you like? And maybe a couple of tattoos?

azzmeister89

Do you too have any preferences with the male character?

LostWind

*Huggles!*

Kokaine

Quote from: azzmeister89 on August 30, 2018, 05:16:38 AM
Do you too have any preferences with the male character?

I tend to prefer taller over shorter, dark hair to light, and find tattoos appealing but I'm fairly open :P

Quote from: azzmeister89 on August 29, 2018, 11:16:08 PM
Hmmm personally I don't have any particular type but I guess dark hair? Could also be died red if you like? And maybe a couple of tattoos?

One of my faves has dyed red hair and tats but I dunno if she suits you...

Fewer tattoos, brunette, and a little bit curvier, I also have...

If neither of those work I can keep looking :P

Edit to Add:

Welcome to the site LostWind! I'm not the sort to bite unless asked so feel free to chime in on anything I offer up ^^

My O/Os

azzmeister89

I'm definitely digging the curvy brunette..... what do you think lostwind? Tall dark and handsome is my usual character type so that works perfectly

azzmeister89

Kokaine

Quote from: azzmeister89 on August 30, 2018, 11:56:12 AM
I'm definitely digging the curvy brunette..... what do you think lostwind? Tall dark and handsome is my usual character type so that works perfectly

If LostWind likes her then I will go with Miss Brunette... I think I will dub her Bailey.

Quote from: azzmeister89 on August 30, 2018, 12:05:49 PM

How's this for you girls?

He's yummy.

My O/Os

azzmeister89

Like with you then I shall await LostWinds approval too..... I'm thinking Leo

LostWind

Everyone's pics look great. I will endeavour to have mine up in the morning. Been a bit of a crazy day.

Thank you for the greeting Kokaine and no worries if you nibble just a little bit. ;-)
*Huggles!*

Kokaine

Awesome ^^

And no worries. Hope you get a proper chance to relax and unwind.

My O/Os

LostWind

What do you both think about this one?

Didn't want to be too close to what Azzmeister89 was looking for since he's pining away for Kokaine instead. Figured she'd be a little bit more demure and bookworm'ish.
*Huggles!*

azzmeister89

Bookworm works for me, two beautiful girls, Leo is one lucky man.

Does she have a name?

LostWind

Quote from: azzmeister89 on August 31, 2018, 06:35:08 AM
Bookworm works for me, two beautiful girls, Leo is one lucky man.

Does she have a name?

Does Kayla work?
*Huggles!*

azzmeister89

I like it, ok so I should be able to get the game started for tonight or sometime tomorrow at the latest. All we need to decide is at what point to start the game.
I was thinking the two options were the night it all happens or the morning after.