The Dastardly Deeds of Doctor Dare

Started by Dingo, December 13, 2010, 07:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingo

I return with new ideas for new games.

Please react with a PM, as it's less work than checking this thread for me.

I am also always open for discussion regarding my ideas.

*** The Dastardly Deeds of Doctor Dare ***

The Dastardly Deeds of Doctor Dare is a series of naughty comic style superhero stories. Almost all non-consensual, one way or another. And probably exotic as well. These stories will be run using a system. And I'm more than willing to assist people with it. The system used is Mutants and Masterminds 3rd edition (and until that book is actually released, I'll be using DC Adventures instead). At first I'll run this as solo games, perhaps later on I'll pick up more people.

All stories will be focused around Tinseltown, an imaginary city on the West Coast of the USA which basically replaces the Hollywood of our world. It's perfect for filming nearly everything, from movies to series. It's the home of the rich and famous, as well as poor people looking for an opportunity.

Issue 1: Gone Feral

Tinseltown. Former series star Dennis Rhodes, better known as Doctor Dare, has been arrested with special thanks to the timely intervention of two modest heroes who preferred to stay anonymous. As he was being dragged into the police precinct to be processed, he was swearing his revenge on the two. Warning them it wasn't the last time they had heard the name Doctor Dare.

Doctor Dare, short lived series star in the flop series with the same name, went a little ballistic over the fact his series was being canceled by the studio. At noon, he slipped into the studio where the series that was replacing him was shot and he took everybody present hostage using some kind of device which made everyone affected just stand motionless in place. Rescuing security personnel and police officers suffered a similar fate. He demanded to have his series put back on the air. If it wasn't for the intervention of the heroes, this could have gone real bad. As we all know, that series was horrible and atrocious.

A secret admirer has send the heroine a very expensive gift. A perfume, Animal Attraction, made by Tinseltown's best scent-mixer. Little did she know the effect it would have on her occasional associate: The Hunter. A masked superhero, possessing speed, great strength and incredible agility.

I am looking for someone to play the heroine. The title of this issue combined with the description is probably enough of a spoiler as to what might happen.
Familiarity with the system used is not required, willingness to learn is appreciated though.