~Puka's Request Page~

Started by Puka, January 09, 2013, 08:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puka

Welcome to my request page! Please feel free to check which role-play ideas are currently awaiting attention. I cannot promise something will always be on here, nor can I promise something won’t be added later. I will take role-play ideas off the list when I have filled the character acceptance for that role-play and am currently in play with dedicated writers.

A role-play idea directly below was slipped suggested to me by Ebpohmr and tweaked a bit by me;

A Kitsune's Harem

Hana was an innocent once, all those years ago. Still a sweet young maiden in fact, near bloom, picking wild flowers in the meadow to sell at the market. She had been whole then, whole and human and happy at age nineteen, even though she had yet to wed or whelp. Then she stumbled upon a man, looking broken as if brutally attacked. Being innocent to the ways of the world, she took him back home to her mother for nursing back to health. Yet only days later, he vanished. For many nights she wondered what had happened to him, before a stranger came to call upon her. Attempting to court her in the dead of night, she refused him upon seeing that he was a fox demon. Her childlike fear, inspired in no small part by the tales she had heard from the villagers, clouded her own judgement and earned the stranger's ire. He cursed her to become Kitsune, forever forced to hold mortal lover after mortal lover unless she surrendered herself to him. Time would be against her and for every additional tail that grew, she would have to accept an additional lover. To survive she would have no choice but to feed on their essence, as well as live with the hardships of human jealousy, fear and lust.

As her tails grow will she find men, or women, who can get along and help her survive by allowing her to feed off their essence? Will the one who inflicted the curse ever permit her a 'happily ever after' if she doesn't return to him?

Pm me or reply by posting below if you are interested. Note that I will allow for multiple character playing as long as you can keep up with it. This will allow for less puppet masters as long as there are no objections. When at least two people have joined, one willing to play the Kitsune male, then I will start the role-play. I am hoping to place it in the adult sections, however we can decide on which forum.
Though I may be sweet,
I'll still bite,
so if you dare,
come play tonight.

Busy with graduating college in the spring at the moment- replies may slow down a bit. Sorry about that.

ebpohmr

Well, I have been promising to explore this whole 'Kitsune' thing, so I will sign up. Not sure yet if I want to play a Kitsune male or a human to be seduced by the foxy lady. If you don't get any other interest, I can always go split-personality and see about playing both! ;)

Puka

:P Glad you will join. If need be this can become a 1x1 if no one else wishs to play, but I'll wait a bit and see if we get more poeple. ^.^
Though I may be sweet,
I'll still bite,
so if you dare,
come play tonight.

Busy with graduating college in the spring at the moment- replies may slow down a bit. Sorry about that.

LeSane

I'd be happy to join if you'd take me. It seems that this would be very interesting to try out.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Puka

Sure dear, feel free to join. ^.^
Though I may be sweet,
I'll still bite,
so if you dare,
come play tonight.

Marie Reynolds

Hmm I might be interested in this would you mind a tanuki being involved?

Puka

As long as he/she has been cursed or born mortal that is fine. You may play either gender.
Though I may be sweet,
I'll still bite,
so if you dare,
come play tonight.