D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

I trust if I tell you, you will not use the information to cause more distrust?  ;P

Anesa

LateNightKiss

I can't think of any. Is there a reason why you should?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*Leaning down, he whispers in a raspy, hungry tone.. "sweet little girl.. you think I'm not prepared?"
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Heart pounds hard against her chest, her breath hitches...* Am I about to find out??

Mordred

*Traps her against the wall.. giving that delicious neck a long lick.. breathing into a sweet little ear, "Does thus bad little girl want to find out?".. takes a deep scent.. a wicked grin spreading..*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Shivers as his tongue slides along the pulse that beats wildly in her neck, her voice trembling as she peers up into his face, his eyes red and his pointy fangs glinting in the pale light of the moon...*  Will you show me?

Mordred

*Presses those glistening fangs against that sweet pulse, it's rippling melody sending every little cell and sense inside this creature into another realm of desire.. yet the skin remains just barely unpenetrated.. "Is that an invitation, delicious morsel?"*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Gasps softly as she feels the sharp canines pressing against her warm skin, not quite puncturing through, but knowing it would happen if she but only give him a nod, she whispers back into his ear, her lips brushing his lobe as her warm breath fans across it, "How can I deny such a need as strong as this?  Yes..... do it!"  :D

Mordred

Those very words caress and wrap their wishes around his dark soul.. bringing with blurring speed his fangs, plunged deeply, piercing into the succulent depths.. her warm elixir instantly flooding his tastes. Lips clamped upon this sweet girl's flawless neck, drawing a wave of lusciousness.. until he feels her weaken in his arms.. reluctantly pulling his lips away.. giving the two adorable punctures a lick.. "How is it that you taste so damn good, sweet little girl?"
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*With her strength slightly diminished, and his lips soaked red from her warm gift, her eyelids flutter softly as she speaks* Do you not know? 

*Grins and recites the age old poem*

Sugar and spice
and everything nice
that's what little girls are made of
   ;P

Mordred

Leans back.. lips shining with her sweet concoction.. grinning wide as he feels every fluctuation of her beat with stereo clarity.. buzzing his every fiber madly.. "That old poem is for real?"
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Quote from: Mordred on September 04, 2011, 02:21:32 AM
Leans back.. lips shining with her sweet concoction.. grinning wide as he feels every fluctuation of her beat with stereo clarity.. buzzing his every fiber madly.. "That old poem is for real?"

Does the Dark One doubt his sweet girl?  ;)

Mordred

Quote from: camille on September 04, 2011, 02:27:54 AM
Does the Dark One doubt his sweet girl?  ;)

How, my sweet babygirl.. could your Da-.. Dark One ever doubt any lovely word that escapes those perfect little lips? ;)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Grins* Does the Dark One know how amazing he is?

Mordred

Does this sweet little girl in the cowboy hat know how irresistible she is?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

How 'bout if I whisper it again and again through your lips?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Could you do that?  Yeah...that'd be awesome....

Zaphod