:// Roleplay Partners of All Sorts! MxM or FxF?

Started by deerlybeloved, May 14, 2012, 12:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deerlybeloved

:// Only Body and Soul Entwined

First off, I suggest taking a look at my O/O link in my signature, just to get a feel for me before you run off getting all excited and IMing/PMing me. Second off, I am willing to play male or female, dominant or submissive. Seeing as there won't be much of any bondage/non-con stuff going on, that shouldn't be TOO much of an issue.

I prefer IM and PM/Email to Forum, but I'll deal.

:// Pairings

• Sibling x Sibling
• Angel x Demon
• Vampire x Human
• Student x Student
• Faerie x Human
• Mob Boss x Hireling
• Demon x Human
• Cop x Cop
• Band Member x Band Member
• Magician x Demon
• Magician x Royalty
• Roommate x Roommate
• Middle Class Worker x Client
• Wealthy Blue-Collar Worker x Intern
• Other stuff I'm sure

:// Fandoms

• Harry Potter
• His Dark Materials
• Saiyuki
• Fruits Basket
• Lord of the Rings
• Kingdom Hearts
• Final Fantasy X

:// A Nod To Furries

I have tons of anthropomorphic characters, though most of them are horses. I don't mind doing full on furry, though I prefer doing gijinka-type stuff with them, but I DO and WILL roleplay with furries.

:// Roleplay Ideas

On the Straight and Narrow - MxM or FxF
Down in the deep South, there is a camp that is run for the sake of putting young adults back on the path of the straight and narrow...of being straight, that is. Parents send their children to this camp with the hopes of them coming back 'fixed' and right in the eyes of God.

My character is the step-child of the local preacher-man at the Baptist church, is of mixed race and of all things queer. They are extremely ashamed of themselves on many levels, and are a completely devout Christian who just wants to please the Lord as much as possible, despising themselves for their sinful ways.

Your character has been in and out of this camp quite a few times,and is much more brazen about their sexuality than mine is. Their parents refuse to think them a lost cause, and yet the child clearly shows no benefit whatsoever through this camp. Try and try and try again they say.
:// Let me be the one you need; I shall be the one you feed. All I am and all you see; Is all I will and ever be. \:

O/O's and RP Info // A/A's