Slave and owner Story ideas- any takers?

Started by craeric, November 27, 2016, 08:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craeric

Hello everybody.  I am looking for one of a number of story ideas, and wonder if anybody would like to play alongside of me.  I am willing to play either role, but am putting where I prefer to be in these. 

1: The Barbarian slave- It is the time of ancient Rome, and Gaius Julius Ceaser is marching through Gaul.  He has taken a good number of prisioners, and in a magnominious act to his legion, given each a slave.  I am a centurion under the future dictator for life, who will one day march with him across the Rubicon.  You...are a Gaelic slave girl, probably fairly young, and in need of training for your traveling masters new pleasure.  (Note- willing to play the slave as well, but lean towards the master)

2:  The Lonely space- You are a powerful space trader, who has landed on earth for some purpose (secret trade, acquisition of quartz for cheap (Sand), a quick repair, whatever)- I am an earth girl (Or boy who will be a girl) who came upon your ship, and became an accidental stowaway.  Space is lonely, and intergalactic law says stowaways are a captains to kill- or enslave...

3: the slave sissy school- A rehash of a long running game that ran its time, but that I found really fun.  It is the near future, and slavery has become a legal institution once more.  I am a somewhat feminine young boy, and My family is in debt, and to get them out of it, I agree to enslavement.  I am sold in internet auction to La Nueva Belle, a school/slave camp dedicated to taking effeminate males...and making them loyal pleasure slaves.  Female pleasure slaves.  You are a employee of the school- a teacher, a guard, a cook even- who takes an interest in the new student... and helps her along in her training.

4: The male fantasy: I am a highschool boy, junior or senior, who somehow gets warped to a fantastic world.  I have gained powers and abilities- gone from a gaming nerd to a handsome warrior with an instinctive skill at arms.  (Maybe for a twist even an amazon type 'girl'!).   You are a rarity, an attractive orc girl captured by less honerable adventurers- who decided to...ahem... cushion there  cash...  and lets face it, every teen boy has thought of what he would do with a 'sex slave'...  (this could add D&D style adventure/dungeon crawling to the sex and growing relationship, as the master grows up, and the slave grows attached to him in more than chains- battle buddies, but never equals)

5: Mistaken Identity:  In a post apocalyptic world, you are a warlord, a powerful man with powerful armies.  I am a boy (Preferably) Or girl who resembles your escaped legal (For what part law plays in such a world) Slave- and you believe me to be her, capturing me.  Of course, I am not her- but there is something about me that is... intoxicating.  You decide to take me in, and soon I bear her name, and am being prepared as a servant- sexual and otherwise- for the big bad warlord.

6: Gor: I have never had a chance to actually play on Gor.  I would be a barbarian girl, newly captured.  You would be my master.  simple as that.  For a TG twist, Zhor would be a great alternative, and I would be happy being a serum girl slave- or a naturally born Kajira.   this one I would prefer to- maybe Need to-  be the slave, as I have only read one of the novels, and have too little knowledge to properly play a Gorian

7: The favor: In a simile vein to the slave sissy school above, it is a near future where slavery is legal, or a alternate universe.  Again my father got into debt, and I- a male- agreed to be sold as the youngest, least valuable of three sons (Older brother smart enough to be a doctor, next older a soldier- I'm just a geek/nerd, and a bit...effeminate).   YOU are my fathers coworker/friend, and take me in.  Of course, there is a price to pay- you are lonely, and I would make a fantastic slavegirl...

If any of these sound interesting, do not hesitate to give me a PM :)!

craeric

Bump.

The barbarian slave is taken, but any other I am still looking for!

Kyra tg

Maybe Zhor. Mtf - a new slavegirl. Have some experience in this universe.