My Craving CAO: (M seeking F)

Started by CAO, May 10, 2012, 11:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAO

This is my current craving, any takers?

Outline:   
   Uprising part I: The Planning

A: The year is 2170 and the location is the orbit of Neptune. A lone astronomer makes an astonishing discovery, a habitable planet in a distant galaxy.

B: In the year 2170 slavery is once again legal, and people are not only properties of other individuals, they may also be property of corporations or businesses. These slaves tend to be educated, the market place under the one world government, undergoes severe booms and busts.  Sever Depressions last for several decades at a time, some in order to survive have opted to be sold into slavery.

C: A woman, who is a slave of the company the astronomer works for, is sent to live with him as his reward for his discovery. He is given ownership over her, and during the development stages of planning an exhibition to the planet and is given immense status and wealth.

D: While the astronomer plans the first exhibition to the planet, the slave sees this as an opportunity to lead a slave uprising. Freeing her fellow slaves and starting life anew and free on the planet. She begins to plot a slave uprising, attempting to seduce her master to gain access to all important information that they will need to succeed.

E: While at first slow to warm up to she, the astronomer eventually begins to fall in love with her, and she awakens his dormant activist past. Eventually he discovers what she is doing, now re awakened, he attempts to persuade her to let him help lead the uprising and to create a new beginning on the planet.

F: She accepts, but we do not find out until after the success of the uprising if she truly loves him or not.

Note: Two points, first as the plot progresses we may bring in other players to assist in the plot line if necessary. They would be those planning the uprising and those trying to keep the system in place. Secondly on the last point, if you agreed to this, you’d get to decide in the end if she really loves the astronomer or not.

Please PM me or post the thread for interest.