What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

A knee-length navy pencil skirt and a pale peach long-sleeved blouse with pearl buttons, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

WindWhisperer

White dress pants, grey button-down blouse, white intimates, Bulgaria black leather belt and 2-inch heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Just a pair of gray slacks and a lavender long-sleeved blouse with black ballet flats

SithLordOfSnark

White "Canada" t-shirt and grey pyjama bottoms.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

AmberStarfire

My Evanescence t-shirt, a brown/copper cardigan, black slacks, a grey scarf, and fluffy socks. My earrings are clear and blue crystal flowers. It's really cold here today.

Beguile's Mistress

A long-sleeved white silk blouse and red pencil skirt, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, white Oxford cloth button down blouse, medium blue knit jacket with a single button closure, sheer black stockings and black heels

Lady Shadow

Striped shirt with pants and some heels
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

WindWhisperer

Black silk sleeping shorts, an oversized blue/white checkered writing shirt and nothing more.

Beguile's Mistress

Medium gray pencil skirt and a pale peach tunic-style silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels 

Beguile's Mistress

Full navy skirt scattered with hibiscus flowers in pink, rose and red, a navy silk blouse with long full sleeves, wide cuffs and a wide collar, beige stockings and navy heels

AmberStarfire

A green crossover top with lotus flowers, grey track pants (they're new and comfy), silver crystal heart stud earrings and a red glittery scrunchie around my wet hair.

Beguile's Mistress

We have casual and hometown sports Friday today for Steelers Sunday Night Football so I'm wearing a #20 Rocky Bleier jersey, black leggings and black ballet flats

JustAlexander

I'm wearing a Steel Panther concert t-shirt and black jeans.

WindWhisperer

A blue sleeping shirt and nothing else

CriminalMindsFan

I never understood why a blouse can also be called a button down blouse. Then I saw that blouses can be pull over without buttons in advertisement when I was Christmas shopping in 2010. Sorry, to interrupt regular topic.

Beguile's Mistress

Charcoal gray straight skirt and white silk long-sleeved blouse with a dark rose fitted blazer, sheer black stockings and black heels

Hickory

Black jeans, thick socks, a thin black Nightmare Before Christmas jacket, and a Deadpool shirt.
Talk to me about Undertale. <3
My Ons/Offs
Play with me!

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray knit sleeveless sweater dress, peacock blue knit jacket, blue, gold and green long, long scarf, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Wore my blue fairy costume for passing out candy and my Sidney Crosby jersey for taking a nap and to curl up on my couch with fuzzy white socks

Beguile's Mistress

Emerald green shirtwaist dress with laser cut hem, 3/4-length sleeves, full gathered skirt and a pointed-collar v-neckline, beige stockings and black heels

Bruja

Denim crop pants and a grey X-men t-shirt

Beguile's Mistress

Black sleeveless sheath and a gold fitted jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels.

WindWhisperer

Denim jeans, black leather belt, black intimate apparel, a denim button-down shirt and my favorite casual shoes

Beguile's Mistress

Medium gray twill gathered skirt with a wide waist band, pale gray long-sleeved silk blouse, beige stockings and black heels

SeraphAzriel

A dark grey Lynyrd Skynyrd sweater with black Calvin Klein sweatpants, grey and blue thermal socks, slippers that have the fuzzy part on the insides, a sky blue t-shirt, and blue basketball shorts.