What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Amberghylles

Leonard Cohen - Everybody Knows

next:

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

Caustic

Fluke, "Atom Bomb". 

I want a girl with a secret lair... *sigh*
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Stattick

Shame on a Nigga, System of a Down.......  yes, it is a Wu Tang Clan cover.

Going back to Cali, Sevendust
O/O   A/A

Kalen

Lirliel

Golden Earring - Another 45 Miles

Dutch rock! \m/
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Kalen

Hedley - She's So Sorry    (Canadian Rock!)

chased by

The Tragically Hip - New Orleans is Sinking

WyldRanger

WyldRanger

Airindel

Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

WyldRanger

WyldRanger

WyldRanger

Caustic

Rasputina, "Momma Was an Opium Smoker". 
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Kalen

The Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil

Bliss

Feist 1-2-3-4

Such a great first song to have on the radio in the morning. It bops, it swells, it fills me with the happy such that I don't mind running late.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

WyldRanger

Kalen

WyldRanger

the birds singing outside on a nice sunny morning

Bliss

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum - Everybody Ought to Have a Maid
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

heeeey...

Police - Starting of a Brand New Day!

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen