Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Alright Mordred, you've had my WIN long enough. I'll take it for the rest of the night.   ;)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Ok, you can.. but you will first have to take it back. Once I click, I can't go back.
Plus these usually quick typing fingers are getting verrrrrry slow. I blame the wine.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

*moves close, grinning as I see you are in not condition to defend the WIN, I ease it out of your hand, take a long sip of whatever you're drinking, and head off to bed with my WIN*

lenka

Strokes your hair as I see how sleepy you look. Takes the win, but kisses your cheek as I pat your bum and tell you to head off to bed.

Mordred

Sleepwalks.. Making sounds more suitable for a zombified thing than a fanged one... Finding the win with a little mask over it. Aw, looks like a cute little pet. Tucks it into a small case.. Then myself into a larger one.. Velvet lined and sun resistant.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Belle33

Hmmm... I had a dream that lenka stole my win and felt me up.  *yawns and stretches*  Fortunately, twas only a dream (although the 'feeling up' part would have been nice - hehe).  *cuddles my WIN and goes off to take a shower*

abandoneddolly

Adammair

*Finds the WIN abandoned, same as the dolly, and picks it up* I claim this WIN as my own!

Harley

I'm afraid those with fake boobs are not qualified to win.

*gently takes the win away and pats the former winner on the shoulder*  Be a good sport. 

Adammair

Those with fake smiles are not qualified to win, either.

*plucks the win from Zil's hand* I am a good sport! I'll just hold onto this for the rightful winner...me! :P

abandoneddolly

Adammair

*creeps in, and tiptoes up to the dollhouse, finding the WIN stashed away inside, carefully removes it, and tiptoes away with it*

Harley

*slips the win secretly from the cleavage of the previous person* 

abandoneddolly

Adammair

Quote from: Zilzilii on May 29, 2011, 11:48:32 PM
*slips the win secretly from the cleavage of the previous person*

hahahahahahahaha!! For that, I should let you keep the win, but alas, I cannot!

*slips back to the dollhouse, leaving a naked, yet surprisingly anatomically correct, Ken doll, and retrieves the WIN, before slipping back into the night*

abandoneddolly

wins not distracted by the ken doll no matter how anatomically correct, she inst a barbie doll. and the call for the win is greater then anything else. crawls out of her doll house, ring style, and snatches her win back.

Adammair

*seeing the ignored Ken doll, and not frightened by the Ring-style exit from the doll house, returns with a Chucky doll, and snags the WIN* He'll be your friend to the end! ;)

abandoneddolly

Pfft he annoys the hell out of me. would rather have a win.

-steals win again-

Adammair

Ummm...a blow-up doll, then? *offers her one* That's my final offer, take it or leave it. But I'll take the win back, thank you.

By the way, if you don't like this one, there's more than one way to blow it up. *hands her dynamite* ;D

abandoneddolly

lol that is tempting, but no ,,,,I win

Adammair

*in his best "Austin Powers" Goldmember imitation* "Well, I can see there is no pleasing you..."

*boogies on roller skates, a la Goldmember, and steals the win, being the villain he is*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*signs proper documents.. attaining win at a bargain price.. then vanishes*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly