Down on the Farm (Needing more Male Characters)

Started by thewhitedusk, October 14, 2009, 07:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuukun

nope, we haven't even started yet. Look through the thread for the link where we're quarreli-...umm, discussing on how to start this thing off, and then you can make some suggestions as well.

Moebus57

Well went through the threads and since I have a small farm and animals I feel somewhat qualified...I'm  wishing to be a hapless dimwitted farm worker which I have tons of experience in real life.  If I can be an animal I have one in mind as well.

Standing by

If you're looking for my O's no need. I don't have any Offs persay.  That allows lots and lots of maneuver room.

thewhitedusk

feel free to make your characters =)  Welcome aboard

Moebus57

I own a couple of donkeys I want to be one, if I can't then a mule  if I can't then a horse.

If you're looking for my O's no need. I don't have any Offs persay.  That allows lots and lots of maneuver room.

Wolfy

Moebus57

I like it... a donkey with racing stripes, sure if it fits the scheme. 
Good call

Wolfy

It fits the scheme..I think I've seen a Zebronkey before, actually. o-o

Mathim

Are we going to have any Satyr or Centaur model beasties? Or are we trying to avoid having things that are too far in-between animal and human?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Wolfy

Mathim

I should probably raise that in the OOC thread instead of here, come to think...but I want more females to join so I keep trying to bump this up...
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Oniya

We've actually got a slew of female characters already.  Plenty to go around ;)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

senshi32

thewhitedusk

senshi32

Haibane

We've a lot of female characters but not that many female players. That may be a stumbling block for some players. I usually do not do cross gender play but have decided to try a game with it in once again to see if I can get into things more without looking at the gender tag of the writer.

I personally would not like to see fantastical creatures and body mods - I tend to avoid such themes so keeping the transformations to earth animals would be my preference.

Its also my understanding that the animal transformations generally are cosmetic - ears, tails, horns, skin colouration, changes to vocal cords and higher brain functions - in effect these are still clearly humans just with messed up animal parts added on and not full conversions that involve breaking and sawing bones and reshaping skulls and limbs and joints and such.

Oniya

That's my understanding as well.  There might be some mental blocks 'installed' to make the pets and livestock prefer a four-footed (hands and knees) existence, but no actual removal of bits.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Moebus57

"ooh ooh ooh.... pick me... pick me "says Jack the Zebra, hopping around urgently like a third grader who has to pee but doesn't have permission. 

"I'm very good at milking really I am! and my hands are warm!"

thewhitedusk

thats not quite how I was picturing it kate.  I mean you can animalize the human, but in the end it's still human, just with the mentality of an animal.  Like with pet play and stuff.  I don't see adding extra legs, small things are alright, or changing certain things, but stuff like that just escapes the idea of it.

Haibane

Quote from: Kate on October 20, 2009, 03:25:29 AM
what i thought people had in mind were these things.
You can see some of the character images we have already chosen here. My cow girl however does have two pairs of breasts, not the one pair with duplicated nipples as shown in the picture.

By all means drop by the OOC thread and discuss your preferences there.

Henreich

May I still join this farm? Is it to far underway?
Ons and Offs

Me not that kind of orc!

Crovonovin

We haven't even started yet!  You may want to give the OOC thread and Information Topic a looksy to figure out what sort of character you may want to make.

OOC Discussion
Game Information

Henreich

I have looked through the OOC thread, I'm not sure about the other I'll have to look again. Would either a farmer or animal character be preferred over the other?
Ons and Offs

Me not that kind of orc!

Oniya

I believe we are still short on farmers, compared to livestock and pets.

Henreich

I'll begin working on a farmer character now. Do I just post it in the Character Profile thread and it's decided whether or not it'll be in it? Should I send it to someone first instead?

Sorry if people have already gone over this and I didn't look hard enough.
Ons and Offs

Me not that kind of orc!