New Cravings - Seeking Creative Female

Started by Batsose, May 16, 2014, 02:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsose

Priest and Housewife
A secretly self indulgent priest is loved by his parish and for the most part is seen as a good an decent man by the community he works in, but he has wild indulgent side as well that he does well to keep secret.  A young housewife comes to him saying she she has sinful thoughts about another man and does not want to cheat on her husband and is afraid and does not know what to do about it.  Being a man looking to exploit a situation he tells her he has a way of helping with her urges that involve corporal punishment methods.  She is desperate and willing to give it try.  She goes for weekly sessions, and at first to the surprise of both it works, but then she becomes addicted to the sessions and wants them more often.  the priest has to up his game to continue this and eventually she begins to develop feelings beyond the sessions for him.  I am open to how this goes.

Boss’s Secret to Success
A businessman has been successful for many years, but lately has been in quite a slump. He recently has hired on a new secretary who is very attractive, but is also very professional.  Early in her job, he comes to her in a panic stating he has a big presentation, but is in a panic about it.  She tries to console him and notices he has a hard-on.  In an act of desperation she offers to give him a hand job to calm him down.  It works wonders and the presentation afterward turns out to be a big success.  He gives her a big bonus, and asks that they not speak of it again.  But again soon after he does poorly and his confidence is shaken.  She offers him the same service, but this time he needs a little more than a hand job.  Basically, it builds from there.  The more she is wiling to do sexually the better he performs thus everyone wins, but does she really feel that comfortable in her new role.  I am open to how this goes.

PM if interested in either

Batsose
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs