intrest check MYSTERY / ACTION RP! ((need males))

Started by DigitLninja, October 30, 2009, 09:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

I have an interesting rp loosely based on three anime. Ultimate Girls, Evangelion, and the third one I wont mention at risk of revealing too much. The basic rp idea is that there is a small town that at 2:00 every day is suddenly attacked by a single monster. The people of the village have grown used to this and have payed for people to stop the monsters as the towns people move to the underground bunkers. Some of the fighters perhaps are just taking advantage of the town by taking there money, others are actually fighting, that's up to you. The actual mystery is why the monsters are appearing, is there someone summoning them, why is it only at 2:00, do they want to hurt people, ect but there's a lot more too it.

Some of the advantages of this rp are that I will be playing all the monsters so the battles can be challenging but eventually all monsters will fall. The other advantage is that I will not have an actual character so I can keep track of the story and concentrate on who's doing what and which clues are given when and to whom. Also I am allowing you to be any character you wish to be, weather it's an already existing character or one of your own.

The only problem I am having is where to place the rp. Most of the adult fun will be happening between you guys, the characters, I don't want to limit you too much so I am thinking that the bondage section would be good, but if I decide to make a tentical monster than I should place it in non-consensual, but It isn't that I necessarily want non-consensual stuff, I just don't want to limit myself or others by location... any suggestions?

Profile Thread: Here
OOC Thread: Here
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Niki315

That actually sounds pretty cool.  I could probably come up with a character for this. ^^

Kunoichi

It does indeed sound like it has interesting possibilities...

Cassiopeia

Count me in!  Just so many character possibilities haha!

DigitLninja

Alright, three lovely ladies have steeped forward. So do any of you know where I should put up the in character thread?
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Niki315

May as well go to the NC Exotic or whatever, right?  That way just in case it goes a little further than expected, we don't have to wait for it to get moved or anything...

DigitLninja

alright, that works. we need a few more people than we can get started.
Quotes to Live by:

Wolfy

Question: Will the characters themselves be allowed to have any special abilities? o3o The only Anime that I've seen that's on your list is Evangelion, but this doesn't seem to be a Giant Mech RP. xD

DigitLninja

Oh yes, special ability's will be allowed, but remember that at any time a monster that can counter that ability can appear. There's always a downside to an advantage.
Quotes to Live by:

Wolfy

DigitLninja

I have officially made the profile thread for the rp: Here

I will also put a link in the opening post of the interest check
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Haibane

I'm very curious about this, mainly because I love EVA to death, though I do not know the other anime you mentioned and I feel sure this is nothing much about EVA.

I'll stop by the OOC thread and ask some questions if I may.

DigitLninja

that's fine with me, your the most activity we have had in a while ^_^;
Quotes to Live by:

Haibane

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by: