Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undine

I might grin at the odd irony, but how could I not adore you for your honesty with yourself at least?

Would you like me if I always want to do the driving, wherever we go?  Because I may be a little bit of a control freak, most certainly a rage-filled speed demon, and get car sick if I try to read so can't even use my passenger time productively?   
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Lapine

I would love you; I hate to drive!  But I'm a good co-pilot and will hand out snacks as required...if I have hands free from white knuckling the grab bar ;)

Would you like me if I couldn't fold a map properly?

Undine

My dear lady, I would simply relieve you of that awful, messy and useless mass of paper and toss it far, far away - and then gently remind you that all we need is the map function on my smartphone, synced along with the Pandora radio through the car speakers ;)

Would you like me if I insisted on stopping every 2 - 3 hours on the long drives to use the restroom, and yet still insist on getting a large bottle of something [likely caffeinated] for the drive anyway?

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water

Lapine

Of course...is there any other way??  ;)

Would you like me if I wanted to detour to see the world's largest ball of twine?

Undine

Absolutely!  I would only be sad if we didn't take a few hundred selfies in front of it, to annoy friends and family! XD

Would you mind if I insisted on at least stopping by any and all historically relevant sites along the way, so we can get post cards?

Rel Mayer

Post cards make the perfect memories, so yes!

Would you like me if I made you run in the morning with me for our daily exercise?

Undine

Our relationship might get a little... Strained.  >.>  I am fond of spending most of my mornings horizontally wherever possible, so we may have to work out a compromise  if we're going to make this thing work ;)

Would you like me if I admit I'm a night owl?

Belle33

Yes - and I would totally relate.

Would you like me if I accidentally burned your winning lottery ticket to ashes on a grill?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

CaptainErotica

Only if you found a really creative way to apologize.

Would you still like me if sprinkled glitter all over your bedroom?

Csharynn

Only if after this wonderful surprise you clean it up.

Would you still like me if I put lipstick on your face while you slept?

CaptainErotica

Only if kissed it off when I woke up.

Would you still like me if exchanged all of your panties for the edible kind?

Lapine

They'd be sticky under jeans, but I'd still like you if you let me borrow your boxers.

Would you like me if I stole bits of food from your plate?

Captain Maltese

I am not sure I would notice. I get kinda far away when I eat. But if I did notice I wouldn't mind.

Would you like me if I wanted to try weird recipes I had found?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

CaptainErotica

whatever floats your boat, just don't expect me to eat it.

Would you still like me if every other word out of my mouth was the F-word?

Undine

HA!  I would be absolutely shocked if your potty mouth could match mine - perhaps we might make a game of creative obscenity?  ;)

Would you like me if I admit I generally despise most romantic movies (romance only - not those that simply contain romance), and rarely enjoy even a rom-com?

CaptainErotica

Sounds like my kinda game.

I'd still adore you.

What if I had a tendency to run around with panties on my head?

Rel Mayer

As long as they're my panties! Gotta make sure you stay fashionable!

Would you like me if you had to teach me how to appreciate country music?

CaptainErotica

I sure would. I grew up on country music.

Would you still like me if you knew that I thought Lindsey Stirling was awesome?

Mnemosyne

Oh yes. Linsey Stirling is fairly awesome. She makes me want to take Violin back up as well as get more into dance.

Would you like me if I followed any wandering baby animal I found to see to it that it got home safely?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I would like that a lot, provided you kept at enough distance to not make it smell of human or scare it to run in any odd direction, and was quiet enough not to spook its mother.

Would you like me if there was a tragic accident with our car and a small animal which got seriously hurt, and I found a knife from the glove compartment to end its misery?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Mnemosyne

Yes. I'd probably have a hard time coming to terms with it. Believing that it was hurt beyond being able to more preferably rescue it. I'd probably be more upset with myself than I would be you?

Would you like me if I turned against you during the zombie apocalypse because I was scared?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

In an apocalyptic setting personal differences would be both expected and intensified. Stress does that to people. I would forgive you for screaming at me or arguing or even throwing random items. If you ran off when you was needed the most I would forgive you although it would be harder to forgive if your reaction cost the lives of others. But if you turned a weapon on me I would use my own. I accept that my death is coming, apocalypse or not, but I am not letting anyone else waste what remains of my life by their choice if I can defend myself.

Would you like me if I was turned into a zombie - as a result of your actions?

Mnemosyne

Yes. I would like you, although I'd probably have a hard time coping with it if it was my fault. I am actually probably one of the very few who believe in not killing people or zombies during the zombie apocalypse. So I'd probably try to find a cure, even if it seemed hopeless.

Would you like me if I was a hopeless dreamer?
Mistreated

Belle33

I'd like you even more - yes.

Would you like me if I made your fondest dreams come true?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

CaptainErotica

Like you hell I'd marry you!

Would you like me if found out I was a hardcore geek/nerd?