Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 02:22:06 AM
that would be cool a sonic the heghog and a vampire ~LOL  XD~

That's actually Shadow the Hedgehog. I need to get a better pic so people can tell the difference...
Quote from: bentfender on February 13, 2010, 02:15:28 AM
I think we need to get shade and blue a private room!

Private room huh? ;D

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 02:25:53 AM
That's actually Shadow the Hedgehog. I need to get a better pic so people can tell the difference...
Private room huh? ;D

I is sorry that what I ment when I did it but it did'n come out that way huh''
Shadow the Hedgehog and a vampire'' better ~runs back and jumps on Shade hugging him~
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 02:34:50 AM
I is sorry that what I ment when I did it but it did'n come out that way huh''
Shadow the Hedgehog and a vampire'' better ~runs back and jumps on Shade hugging him~

(hugs back) yeah... that does sound cool, doesn't it?

Bluevamp

ooh hell yeah it dose, sound mighty good to me a room of our own''
ooohweee sounds like fun dont it  ;D
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 03:07:02 AM
ooh hell yeah it dose, sound mighty good to me a room of our own''
ooohweee sounds like fun dont it  ;D

yeah... maybe we should do something about that... (wiggles eyebrows)

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 03:11:42 AM
yeah... maybe we should do something about that... (wiggles eyebrows)

~giggles with one eyebrow arghed up~ yeah lets'''
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 03:36:22 AM
yeah but to where we go Shade sweetie ~giggling~ :-*

uh... (looks around) i'm not sure... ^^;

Bluevamp

aah man here I am wearing a black and red short top & minin skirt & tights and no one noitce or no wheres to wear them out at or with whom'
yeah who we talk to about a roon ~laughing~ LOL
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 03:50:24 AM
aah man here I am wearing a black and red short top & minin skirt & tights and no one noitce or no wheres to wear them out at or with whom'
yeah who we talk to about a roon ~laughing~ LOL

well, i appreciate you wearing them ;D

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 03:56:06 AM
well, i appreciate you wearing them ;D

aaw so sweet Shade, ~hugs and kisses him~ :-*
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 04:05:44 AM
aaw so sweet Shade, ~hugs and kisses him~ :-*

(hugs and kisses back) ;D

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 04:07:58 AM
(hugs and kisses back) ;D

heehee >:) ~attact Shade tickle tickle~ >:)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 04:22:01 AM
heehee >:) ~attact Shade tickle tickle~ >:)

(starts laughing uncontrollably) no, no! please, mercy!!

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 04:24:05 AM
(starts laughing uncontrollably) no, no! please, mercy!!

aah you are very tickles good so no mercy  >:)heehee
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 04:38:07 AM
aah you are very tickles good so no mercy  >:)heehee

pl-please stop! i'll do anything! (i continue laughing as you tickle me)

Bluevamp

~plays hit him~ ooh you silly boy,,,, but I likey it ;D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 04:53:20 AM
~plays hit him~ ooh you silly boy,,,, but I likey it ;D

(sits up) well, maybe you'd like it if I started tickling you. how's that sound, huh? ;D

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 04:55:53 AM
(sits up) well, maybe you'd like it if I started tickling you. how's that sound, huh? ;D

well then I would have to laugh at you cause sweetie I is not tickleis hahaha XD
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 05:11:05 AM
well then I would have to laugh at you cause sweetie I is not tickleis hahaha XD

that's no fair. (i cross my arms and look away, pouting)

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 05:22:19 AM
that's no fair. (i cross my arms and look away, pouting)

~attact him and tickles him more again~ Mmm I is going to like having a pet or slave like you ~grining~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 05:39:13 AM
~attact him and tickles him more again~ Mmm I is going to like having a pet or slave like you ~grining~

(laughs nonstop) p-pet?! w-wha-whhat are you gonna do with me?!

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 05:53:00 AM
(laughs nonstop) p-pet?! w-wha-whhat are you gonna do with me?!

that for me to know and for you to find out sweetie  XD
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 05:59:20 AM
that for me to know and for you to find out sweetie  XD

(blushing) o-ok... hehe...