Xavier's Institute For Higher Learning ~ RECRUITING!

Started by persephone325, October 01, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Totoro

Quote from: Timeless on October 26, 2018, 10:01:52 AM
Oh yay, glad to see you in this game! <3

Ah, awesome! I was thinking to make her a student, if that's okay. And when it comes to classification, where X-23 would be classified as?

A student's absolutely okay.

I believe she would be created - beta.

Timeless

Quote from: Sun Wukong on October 26, 2018, 10:04:25 AM
A student's absolutely okay.

I believe she would be created - beta.

Alright, thank you! I'll get on working a character sheet!

Totoro

Quote from: Timeless on October 26, 2018, 10:18:54 AM
Alright, thank you! I'll get on working a character sheet!

Awesome, no problem. Looking forward to seeing it.

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Angel Fire

I am thinking of coming in as my fave character... Firestar.  She is going to be a student but I am not sure what her power level is going to be.  Obviously, she won't be too powerful but I am not sure what classification that may be.

If y'all are up for a flying microwave red head beauty, I'll make up a sheet soon.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Totoro

Quote from: Angel Fire on October 27, 2018, 09:05:35 PM
I am thinking of coming in as my fave character... Firestar.  She is going to be a student but I am not sure what her power level is going to be.  Obviously, she won't be too powerful but I am not sure what classification that may be.

If y'all are up for a flying microwave red head beauty, I'll make up a sheet soon.

Firestar's good. Would probably be considered an alpha depending on how bad for her her own powers are in your take.

Angel Fire

Quote from: Sun Wukong on October 27, 2018, 09:08:33 PM
Firestar's good. Would probably be considered an alpha depending on how bad for her her own powers are in your take.

What did you mean by that?
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Totoro

Quote from: Angel Fire on October 27, 2018, 09:10:27 PM
What did you mean by that?

Firestar's often been depicted as injuring herself in the long or short term by using her powers. Which would be considered quite a large flaw. She's often not immune to the radiation she creates.

Angel Fire

Quote from: Sun Wukong on October 27, 2018, 09:11:51 PM
Firestar's often been depicted as injuring herself in the long or short term by using her powers. Which would be considered quite a large flaw. She's often not immune to the radiation she creates.

Ahh yes... that is what I remember.  That usually happens later in her life but I am thinking that since she is a student, she is not aware that her powers harm her in the long run just yet.  In this case, I am thinking that she may feel sick after prolonged use of her powers but she still hasn't figured out why for now.

Will that work?

Totoro

Quote from: Angel Fire on October 27, 2018, 09:15:27 PM
Ahh yes... that is what I remember.  That usually happens later in her life but I am thinking that since she is a student, she is not aware that her powers harm her in the long run just yet.  In this case, I am thinking that she may feel sick after prolonged use of her powers but she still hasn't figured out why for now.

Will that work?

Yeah, that works.

Angel Fire

Norsegod1839

I'd like to join as well! As Darwin. If that's acceptable I can get the Character Sheet up shortly.

persephone325

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on November 04, 2018, 10:56:05 AM
I'd like to join as well! As Darwin. If that's acceptable I can get the Character Sheet up shortly.

Go ahead and submit us a sheet! :-)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Norsegod1839

Will do! Do you want it in PM form to both you and sun?

persephone325

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Norsegod1839

Third and final question

Is there an open slot for Teachers? Or would you prefer me be a student?

persephone325

Quote from: persephone325 on October 01, 2018, 09:58:49 PM
Players are limited to THREE playable characters! You may claim TWO CANONS, and ONLY ONE character may be a teacher. For now.

We only ask that players limit themselves to one teacher character for the time being.
I don't know.

Norsegod1839

Plans only to have one character so far. So if you're okay with Darwin being a teacher I shall get the CS Pm'd to you in a few seconds.

persephone325

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on November 04, 2018, 05:22:49 PM
Plans only to have one character so far. So if you're okay with Darwin being a teacher I shall get the CS Pm'd to you in a few seconds.

If you wanna play a teacher, by all means go for it! ^^
I don't know.

Bibliophilia

-squirms.-  I have such an urge to slip back into this game!  I was really upset when I had to drop.

Totoro

Quote from: Bibliophilia on November 08, 2018, 07:04:12 PM
-squirms.-  I have such an urge to slip back into this game!  I was really upset when I had to drop.

What run were you in? I think it was before I even played. Or I have a bad memory.

persephone325

Quote from: Sun Wukong on November 08, 2018, 07:08:14 PM
What run were you in? I think it was before I even played. Or I have a bad memory.

The first iteration. ^^
I don't know.

Bibliophilia

-nodnod.-  I was there when it first started and then ended up dropping because of life stuff...I think.

Is Jubilee taken?

Totoro

Quote from: Bibliophilia on November 08, 2018, 07:20:20 PM
-nodnod.-  I was there when it first started and then ended up dropping because of life stuff...I think.

Is Jubilee taken?

Got me beat then.

Jubilee's free as far as I know.

persephone325

Quote from: Bibliophilia on November 08, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

Is Jubilee taken?

She's available. :-)
I don't know.