PhantasmaEuphoria - An idea for a cult-based monster sex game

Started by Mingnon, February 22, 2018, 01:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingnon

A rogue chemist decides to create some hallucinatory drugs, simulating the feeling of having pleasurable sex. His first couple tries using just a pill that induces lucid dreaming don't seem to work, until he took the third pill while the fumes of a scented oil were filling the room. He then experienced a hallucinatory visit from a creature that called itself a succubus, who then proceeded to pleasure him into orgasm.

He wasn't sure what to explain what he just experienced. The reason he had what he did, he figured, was because of scented oil he was smelling at the time he passed out. So he continued to research the pill's reactions to various oils.

Now a month later, the chemist decides to gather a group of willing participants for a group lab study. He would subject them to the pill and an oil of their choosing, with the intention of recording whether the results were the same as his.

This is a bit of a crazy idea I came up with last night, but one I feel is too good to pass up. The idea of having hallucinatory sex with otherworldly beings was something I wanted to try before.

Hopefully this will be a self-managed game, with human and monster players arranging sessions in OOC conversation. There may or may not be the inclusion of activities from the study group as they evolve into a full-on cult.

This may also be in Extreme Small Group to start off. Just be sure to adhere to each other's kinks and turn-offs and we'll hopefully be fine~.

The purpose for posting this is to hopefully have a self-running game between human and demonic characters, of course (I guess). I will be serving as a moderator of sorts, and will hopefully gauge what needs to be added into the RP as things progress.

The game takes place in modern times, with a veiled 'other world' that can only be accessed using the drugs' hallucinatory effects. Our minds take us to their 'domain' so to speak; multiple of the demons can exist at once, though the same demon can appear if two or more people are in a room and take the same hallucinogen.

And the demons can appear as human or monstrous as they please. Though for the sake of compatibility, I've allowed a list of kinks for the human characters to list out so that they can help blueprint out what a demon should look like.

Humans and demons don't really sense or perceive each other because of the veil. The effects of the drugs on their brain and the rest of the body kind of 'shifts' them, bringing them to the demon that most matches the oil's scent. The demons' world is beyond any real concept of distance. Just that the demons have their little rooms.

As for how they see humans, they see them as playthings. These humans are capable of speech and feeling pleasure, which is enough for them to care about. So if a human shows up in a demon's sights, they must want to be toyed with (which in this case is true).

Some ground rules (I should have added these when I first made the thread, sue me):

-Original Characters Only. No characters from established media or pre-mades.
-No real-life pictures for character images.
-This is meant to be monster erotica, not cthulu-esque. No horrors such as instant mind-breaking.
-The 'Extreme' category is to be a suggestion, not a requirement. Content should be discussed between partners.

So as to gauge interest, I have included a couple of character sheets to fill out. Be sure to PM them to me so we can discuss:

Human/Cultist Characters:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Misc. Information:[/b]

[b]IC Kinks:[/b]
[b]Ons/Offs:[/b]

Incubus/Succubus Characters:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Perceived Age:[/b]
[b]Perceived Sex:[/b]
[b]Preferred Sex:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Oil Scent:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Misc. Information:[/b]

[b]IC Kinks:[/b]
[b]Ons/Offs:[/b]
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

towerhouse

Interested in playing a human jock who gets feminized by a demon. Is this possible?
-TH

On/Offs

Mingnon

“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

towerhouse

-TH

On/Offs