Moonlight Menagerie - (Werewolves & Werecats) - Relaxed pace - Always Accepting!

Started by Kokaine, November 08, 2017, 02:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Moonlight Menagerie

The world knows about us. About the supernatural.

The vampires, those narcissistic bastards, they outed themselves in an attempt to get ahead of what they viewed as the inevitable reveal. Predictably, the result was about as dramatic as an atomic bomb. They strove to sculpt their image, to try and tame the human response to the fact that the monsters were real, but instead of a controlled reaction what they got was utter chaos. Fear and persecution was a worldwide trend. Humans might be a bit dense but once their eyes are opened they have a way of seeing far more than they should. Perhaps if the extent of the supernatural community had only been vampires everything might have been okay, or at least it might have rebounded a little easier. However, how do you get a human to rationalize that the big ass scary canine looking thing they saw was really just a dog and they just need more sleep, when they know the monsters are real?

So yeah, the vampires came out, pandering their beauty to the masses, and everyone else was outed too. The fae--though they are much better at hiding than any of us--the witches, casters, sorcerers and various magick users; the weres and shifters, and everything in between. Creatures of myth and magick seemed to be discovered by the day and the next decade or so saw our kind persecuted and hunted like vermin with no laws to protect us. It would take an utter atrocity, a near genocide, before any real change began.

These days, well, it depends where you live but these days our kind are still hunted--though now there are those who fight for our rights, push back from those who would like to see us as they do themselves. Taking up a hunt without going through the proper channels can get you jail time but only because so many wrongly suspected humans, innocents, were being staked, burned, shot and otherwise savaged in the paranoia. Technically we are allowed to defend ourselves as anyone would have the right to do, but if you do so in a way that outs you as a monster... well, you see the problem, right?

Hence places like Menagerie. Safe havens. Homes. Places where we can be ourselves and live our lives without constant fear of a bullet in the back. Menagerie was founded long before the vampires outed the community but due to the odd energies there it seemed to remain its own little secret, safe from outright persecution.

"Menagerie, Louisiana? Oh, yeah, I been through there. It's just the nicest little place. A charmingly sleepy little town with a pleasant population of just under 8,000 and... and... well its just the nicest little place! Its not too far from several centers of activity--I mean New Orleans isn't but a bit of a drive away and, yeah, its just the nicest!"

Most people don't even stop in Menagerie to tell you the truth and those that do usually soon get a hankerin to leave quick, fast, and in a hurry, finding that all they can seem to remember of the place once they've left is that its a nice little place but that there's absolutely nothing of note there. Its small, ordinary, and not at all interesting enough to be noteworthy in any way possible.

Of course, that's to most people. The rest of us, those that are different, more, other... Well, get too close and you'll find yourself drawn in to the energies that gather here. Why is still something of a mystery, mostly because those who go searching don't seem to come back, but there's definitely something about the quiet little town of Menagerie and its inhabitants...

What this game is: It is first and foremost a collaborative story, one which will be influenced by the characters that come to life within its universe. There has been inspiration taken from several sources but overall its not based on any particular series or published work. While I do like fleshing out the larger world, this game is centered on a small town in Louisiana and two specific sub-groups of supernaturals: werewolves and werecats. Set at a time when the world is still finding its footing with regard to the monsters, there are a number of hidden elements that are moving around our featured groups to create a larger story and platform in which our characters can play. However, make no mistake, the main focus of this game is what happens when cats meet wolves. Will the two groups be able to find common ground or will they simply kill each other in a bid for supremacy and territorial rights? Will the animals in them win or will their humanity prevail?

What this game is not: A creature free for all, a chance to try and make the all powerful biggest and baddest, or a world for you to drag a partner in and only play with them. If you're the sort who just wants to find a mate for your character then hole off in your own little world, I kindly ask that you not join this game. I have no issue with people find mates and having their side stories, if fact I encourage that, but writers in the game should be willing and able to write with others, to form a well rounded story. If other supernaturals are introduced it will be at the GMs discretion.

Info, Rules, & Guidelines

GM - Kokaine
Co-GM - N/A
Genre - Urban Fantasy | Paranormal
Category - Extreme
Plot to Smut Ratio - at least 50/50
Character Limit - 3
Who Can Play
All genders, sexes, and sexualities welcome.
Cross-gender writing is perfectly fine.
Players should at least be comfortable with the idea of violence, gore, and potential non-con existing in a fictional setting, though they need not play it themselves.

~Adhere to all Elliquiy rules!
~Shouldn't need to be said but... No god-modding. Just don't do it.
~We are all adults here, disagreements may occur but please conduct yourself in accordance with your age and general standards of civility. Respect your fellow players and take any issues to PM to work it out. If needed you may include the GM(s) but once a ruling is made, that's it.
~This game will be placed in the Extreme section. Non-consensual activity is permitted, however, players are NOT required to participate. Any non-con activities MUST be approved by all players involved. Anyone who violates this rule will be dropped from the game. No Exceptions.
~Please respect player/character ons and offs.
~No Canon characters. I realize this is a genre that's been done a lot but Original Characters only.
~Do not try and create an ultimate character of unlimited skill and knowledge, it's just silly.
~No PC deaths without player and GM approval. (Let me know if you are wanting your character to perish, you will be able to make another if you'd like.)
~These rules are subject to change at the GM's discretion.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Kokaine

The Supernatural

In the universe the supernatural community is widely diverse and covers more than I have the time and inclination to do here. I am only going to hit the highlights, paying particular attention to the weres/shifters that out story centers around.

Weres/Shifters/Skinwalkers
What they are called depends much on their culture and the origin of their power but the general consensus is that weres are affected by the lunar cycle and generally have only one alternate form (ie. wolf or cat), shifters are not affected by the moon at all and may be able to change forms (ie. can shift into a cat, then a dog, then possibly even another person, etc), and skinwalkers are a different sort of magick entirely that require actual pelts from the animal they wish to change into. There are more intricacies that may arise of course but this is only a guide. The largest difference between the three however is that weres actually carry lycanthropy and can infect another.

Werewolves
Generally bitten, born are extremely rare as they are moon tied and usually require an exceptionally strong alpha or magical intervention to carry a child to term. Pregnancy is only 6 months.
Extremely infectious, a mere scratch infects 75% of the time, a bite 90%. Get messed up more than that and its a done deal.
Heightened speed, senses, strength, agility, endurance, durability regardless of form, though they are generally even more potent in were-form.
May have three forms. It depends on the power level of the wolf in question and power has less to do with age and more to do with some intangible quality in the person. Full wolf is roughly the size of a small pony and every were has this form. Most will also have a third hybrid form that is close to the classic wolfman. Things like partial shifting are also power dependent and tend to be rare, with only the most powerful and *controlled* being able to manage this.

Werecats
Generally born and are far lesser in number than most other types. Bitten survivors are exceptionally rare. It is possible to get savaged by a werecat and survive without infection.
Moon called rather than moon tied, that is to say cats feel the compulsion to shift at the full moon but do not absolutely have to. Resisting is beyond uncomfortable and most tend to succumb unless they have a good enough reason not to (ie. pregnancy)
Heightened speed, senses, strength, agility, endurance, durability regardless of form, though they are generally even more potent in were-form.
May have three forms. It depends on the power level of the cat in question and power has less to do with age and more to do with some intangible quality in the person. Full cat is roughly the size of a small pony and every were has this form. Most will also have a third hybrid form that is close to the classic catperson. Things like partial shifting are also power dependent and tend to be rare, with only the most powerful and *controlled* being able to manage this.

Widely known types of lycanthrophy
Wolf (by far the most common)
Rat (also fairly common)
Fox
Seal
Several birds of prey
Bear
Hyena
Several cats (the rarest form and hardest to transmit)
     -Lion, Tiger, Jaguar, Leopards, and Cheetahs
Rabbits
Swans
***for this game only wolves and cats are available at this time***

Other Supes
Vampires
Magick Users (includes various flavors of witch, warlock, sorcerer/ess, elemental, necromancer, priest/ess, etc)
The Fae
Mythical Creatures (to a degree, most are extinct)
Angels & Demons

The Clan of Sekhmet

The Clan of Sekhmet is an old clan whose origins lie in that of strong, proud clan of werelions, however, when they were nearly exterminated and relocated to Louisiana and the site where Menagerie now rests, they became a multi-species group dedicated to the protection of the land and the mystical energies that pooled beneath it. Theirs is a clan of honor and tradition though they are mostly known by name and myth around the supernatural community. They are tight-knit despite being a mixed clan of several cat species and even moon touched individuals and prefer to keep to themselves. Despite typically being led by a lioness or mated pair of lions, the clan is currently under the rule of a female Khan named Kennedy. They remain small but strong, a true family, but admittedly not much has truly tested them in the last few decades.

Alpha - Kennedy Li-Montoya (Weretiger)
Beta - On hold/In talks
Third - Open
Enforcer - Dr. Ophelia RyAnne Clark
Enforcer - On Hold/In talks
Clan Healer - Contessa Levesque (Moon Touched Leopard/Witch)
***Other positions may be available if you have an idea***

The Wild Hunt

While they do not carry any official name, there is a notorious group of wolves who are commonly referred to as the "The Wild Hunt". Strays, renegades, exiles, and ferals--those who cannot blend enough to stay among the humans, and those who think they should not be allowed to--these are the souls usually found loosely bound by the needs of the wolf. They follow an Alpha, though who that is has been known to change rather suddenly and quite violently. Losing 4 Alpha's in the last 6 months is crazy, however, even for them. It seems that someone is hunting them, picking them off one by one and forcing them to move. For what purpose is unknown, as is just who or what is doing it. Looks like coming across Menagerie is a bit of a blessing, it will make it much easier to make a stand at least. Well, once those pesky cats are out of the way anyhow.

Alpha - Royce O'Rourke
Beta - On Hold
Third - Open
Enforcer - Garric Krais
Enforcer - On Hold
Enforcer - Francesca Vinter
Pack Healer - Open
***Other positions may be available if you have an idea.***

Others

Menagerie is home to a few other supernaturals as well as some stray wolves. They are welcome so long as they can abide by the rules of the clan.

Important Terms

Alpha - not just a title, an alpha is the leader of a specific group with psychic bonds or other magic in place to reinforce that. Their word is law and a true alpha has the presence, will, and even might to make that true.

Moon Tied - must shift the night before, the night of, and the night after the full moon.

Moon Called - feel the urge to shift the night before, the night of, and the night after the full moon but do not have to.

Moon Touched - the rare child born to a were (either one parent or both) that has no ability to change forms. These individuals usually retain qualities like that of their animalistic kin like being very agile, fast, or a bit wilder, and have senses above that of a normal human. They may even feel as though they have a beast inside them that simply cannot get out. However, they will never change and cannot be infected by lycanthropy regardless of type because they are already a carrier of the disease.

Give/Take/Call your beast - A true alpha (not merely the carrier of the title but an individual with the power level of an alpha) can call another's beast to the surface either causing them to change (calling the beast) or they can essentially pull away the need to shift in a way that causes them to change in place of the individual. This can be gentle or violent depending on the power level, control, and manner of the alpha.

Dominant - A were whose fight or flight response tends to choose fight first.

Submissive - A were whose fight or flight response tends to choose to flee or seek protection first.

Mate - this is not just a boyfriend or girlfriend or even spouse. Were's can have significant others who are not their mates and love them and be faithful to them, it is not at all uncommon. However, when one finds their mate it can create a deep magical and spiritual bond that provides some advantages, such as being far more aware of one another, being able to share strength, etc. It varies by the pair. Mates are not always hetero matches and do not have to mean a sexual or romantic connection, though most often they do. One sided mating is a rare phenomenon but it has been seen. It is generally hell if some amount of feeling is not reciprocated.

More to come...
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Kokaine

Character Creation

~Players will be allowed up to THREE characters to start with.
~Characters must be human, werewolf, or werecat. No other supernatural creatures will be accepted at this time.
~Purely Antagonistic characters will not be accepted. Negative personality traits that lead to conflict are fine by me. Deliberately trying to set yourself up as a big bad villain, not okay.
~Characters may be submitted here or via PM.
~Connections to other characters are encouraged! The characters should be interconnected given our setup here so please feel free to make mates, significant others, family, best friends, rivals, or whatever strikes you. Shared history is awesome!
~This is your character, make someone you will have fun with. Do not worry about being diverse for the sake of diversity itself. Play what YOU want to play.
~Keep in mind there are consequences for IC actions. If you make a character who starts carving people up like a serial killer... well, you may find your character in hot water sooner rather than later >.>
~Have fun!

Character Ideas: Werecat of the Sekhmet clan, Werewolf of the Wild Hunt, strays of either type, a moon touched human, a human resident of Menagerie or somewhere nearby, human relation or connection that arrives looking for someone... etc. Menagerie is a fully functional small town in Louisiana so all the usual roles and occupations are available.

Character Sheet

Name : Self explanatory.
Nickname(s) : If applicable. Any aliases may be listed here as well.
Age : Just what it says. Under 75 please unless you are playing someone actually elderly.
Sex : What sort of sexy bits do they have? Not necessarily indicative of what gender they identify as.
Marital Status : Single? Engaged? Married? Divorced? Widowed?
Occupation : Job in the everyday world. How do they make their money?

Species : Human? Were? (which type) Moon Touched? (these are your options)
Powers/Abilities : We are all adults--be reasonable. No one should have alpha level power without first talking to me. Extra magical ability is possible but again, please chat with me first before you get too crazy. Can list special skills here.
Rank : Only needed if your character holds a special rank like enforcer, beta, third, executioner, etc

Height : How tall is your character?
Weight / Body type : Be as descriptive as you like.
Hair : Color? Style?
Eyes : Color(s).
Distinguishing Features : Any tattoos, piercings, scars, etc.
Were Form : General size, eye color, fur color, anything notable. Can include reference pics.

Personality : What is your character like?
Dominant or Submissive : There will always be exceptions, just note which is their usual tendency.

Dislikes : Non-Sexual. Just a few to help with connections.
Fears : Just what it says.

History : Honestly the personality is probably more important with regard to this sheet so just hit the highlights here. I don't need a novel. Bullet points are fine. The more powerful a character, the more detail I need here.

Sexuality : For no other reason than to be clear for those who may be interested.
Sexual On's : You know what these are. A link to your O/Os is acceptable if the ons match up.
Sexual Off's : Your hard-limits. A link to your O/Os is acceptable if the offs match up.

Player : Your Elliquiy username, feel free to link to your profile.

[float=right][center][img height=350 padding=10]http://www.60-40.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Blank-Person1.png[/img]
[img height=100]http://www.60-40.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Blank-Person1.png[/img][img height=100]http://www.60-40.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Blank-Person1.png[/img][img height=100]http://www.60-40.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Blank-Person1.png[/img][/center][/float]
[b]Name :[/b] [i]Self explanatory.[/i]
[b]Nickname(s) :[/b] [i]If applicable. Any aliases may be listed here as well.[/i]
[b]Age :[/b] [i]Just what it says. Under 75 please unless you are playing someone actually elderly.[/i]
[b]Sex :[/b] [i]What sort of sexy bits do they have? Not necessarily indicative of what gender they identify as.[/i]
[b]Marital Status :[/b] [i]Single? Engaged? Married? Divorced? Widowed?[/i]
[b]Occupation :[/b] [i]Job in the everyday world. How do they make their money?[/i]

[b]Species :[/b] [i]Human? Were? (which type) Moon Touched? (these are your options)[/i]
[b]Powers/Abilities :[/b] [i]We are all adults--be reasonable. No one should have alpha level power without first talking to me. Extra magical ability is possible but again, please chat with me first before you get too crazy. Can list special skills here.[/i]
[b]Rank :[/b] [i]Only needed if your character holds a special rank like enforcer, beta, third, executioner, etc[/i]

[b]Height :[/b] [i]How tall is your character?[/i]
[b]Weight / Body type :[/b] [i]Be as descriptive as you like.[/i]
[b]Hair :[/b] [i]Color? Style? [/i]
[b]Eyes :[/b] [i]Color(s).[/i]
[b]Distinguishing Features :[/b] [i]Any tattoos, piercings, scars, etc. [/i]
[b]Were Form :[/b] [i]General size, eye color, fur color, anything notable. Can include reference pics.[/i]

[b]Personality :[/b] [i]What is your character like?[/i]
[b]Dominant or Submissive :[/b] [i]There will always be exceptions, just note which is their usual tendency.[/i]

[b]Likes :[/b] [i]Non-Sexual. Just a few to help with connections.[/i]
[b]Dislikes :[/b] [i]Non-Sexual. Just a few to help with connections.[/i]
[b]Fears :[/b] [i]Just what it says.[/i]

[b]History :[/b] [i]Honestly the personality is probably more important with regard to this sheet so just hit the highlights here. I don't need a novel. Bullet points are fine. The more powerful a character, the more detail I need here.[/i]

[b]Sexuality :[/b] [i]For no other reason than to be clear for those who may be interested.[/i]
[b]Sexual On's :[/b] [i] You know what these are. A link to your O/Os is acceptable if the ons match up.[/i]
[b]Sexual Off's :[/b] [i]Your hard-limits. A link to your O/Os is acceptable if the offs match up.[/i]

[b]Player :[/b] [i]Your Elliquiy username, feel free to link to your profile.[/i]

Face Claims

MaleFemale
Caua Reymond is... TBD, a born jaguarAna Cheri is... Mercedes Morales, a bitten wolf
Denis Sergovskiy is... Thyrnir Senaviev, a born wolfAngel Johnson is... a la dame en noir girl
Derek Theler is... Royce O'Rourke, a bitten wolf [Alpha]Anllela Sagra is... Xerena 'Xero' James, a bitten wolf
Dwayne Johnson is... Colton Tate, a bitten wolfAntje Utgaard is... Francesca Vinter, a born wolf
Jack Greystone is... an Amelita boyCervena Fox is... Contessa Rose Levesque, a moon touched jaguar
Jason Momoa is... Zayne Mhorgrave, a born wolfCleo Pires is... Nathalia Rocha, an assumed moon touched lioness
Joe Manganiello is... Jackson Tate, a bitten wolfCristina Brondo is... Delilah Lost, a moon touched cat
Josh Mario John is... Alexander Killian, a humanDanielle Campbell is... Siobhan Eileen Carter, a bitten wolf
Matthew Gray-Gubler is... Jaxson Lost, a moon touched catLorena Rae is... Evelyn Ashwood, a born leopard
Michael Vazquez is... Garric Krais, a bitten wolfNicole Mejia is... Kennedy Li-Montoya, a born tigress [Khan]
Nathan Owens is... Ramses, a bitten leopardOdette Annable is... Dr. Ophelia RyAnne Clark, a born tigress
Travis Fimmel is... Dr. Benadict Lackland, a bitten wolfRuby Rose is... Vieria Iris Villeneuve, a bitten tigress
   Stefania Ferrario is... Valechka Melnyk, a born leopard

Game Threads

My O/Os

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Caela

xPeachyPuff

I would really be interested in this. Keeping my eye on it for now c:

- Rainbow ♥

Cold Heritage

Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Flower

I can't decide if I want to write a guy or gal.

Caela

Flower

Caela

Lux12

Kokaine

Hey all! Glad to see this is picking up some interest :)

Tomorrow I plan to elaborate a bit on the two main groups and the spots available in each but don't hesitate to let me know if you've got any ideas or whatnot. Im still chewing over some of the details myself.

Quote from: Caela on November 08, 2017, 08:14:35 PM
Koka, this looks like an awesome set up!

Thank ya kindly, lady ;D Hopefully we'll get to see a character from you!

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on November 08, 2017, 08:18:25 PM
I would really be interested in this. Keeping my eye on it for now c:

- Rainbow ♥

You'd be very welcome if you decide its for you :)

Quote from: Cold Heritage on November 08, 2017, 10:28:18 PM
Are pictures required for characters?

A note on pics and face claims...my only rule really is no anime or overly cartoony/disproportionate pictures. Im fine with real faces, realistic artwork, or an appropriately detailed description. I just need to be able to visualize your character one way or another.

Quote from: Hyacinth on November 08, 2017, 10:50:28 PM
I can't decide if I want to write a guy or gal.

Can always write up both and see which takes off for you muse and/or connections wise.

Quote from: Lux12 on November 08, 2017, 11:52:57 PM
I shall leave this note of interest here.

Your note has been noted!

My O/Os

BehindYou

Amelita

Thinking...

Wolf
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Cat

Decisions decisions...

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Flower

All of them are great options.

For myself, I would like to reserve Stefania Ferrario.

Amelita

Kokaine

Quote from: Hyacinth on November 09, 2017, 07:09:41 AM
All of them are great options.

For myself, I would like to reserve Stefania Ferrario.

Unf!

All yours.

Quote from: Amelita on November 09, 2017, 05:58:45 AM
Thinking...

Wolf

Cat

Decisions decisions...

Hell yeah that's some major decisions. XD

Quote from: BehindYou on November 09, 2017, 04:25:49 AM
Keeping an eye on this.

Feel free to keep two eyes on it even!

Gonna get to PMs in a bit folks. Still a bit early here so Im gonna try and wake up fully before reading anything seriously xD

My O/Os

Caela

Oi..this had me sitting up late when I should probably have been sleeping! Lol. Koka, if there's a bunch of typos I apologize!

And, of course, the muse would much rather play here than focus on my classes today! Lol

la dame en noir

I've been idlying in E for months - just doing my 1x1s when I have time and I've been WAITING for a group game to really catch me and this has done the job. Color me interested, now I have to dust off the ol razzle dazzle and find me a face claim! <3
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

xPeachyPuff

I'm working on a character but I can't decide what exactly I want to go for. I have two characters outlined right now, but I don't want to over commit or over stock female characters (as we appear to have lots of female face claims already.) Any advice or guidance you can give, Koka? Or anyone else for that matter :p I know I should play whatever I want like you mentioned before, so I am making characters I know I would be happy to play regardless, but I still want to go for something to help balance the game c:

- Rainbow ♥

Peripherie

I like the idea of posting a moon touched human.
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Amarlo

I am super intrigued!  :o This looks very interesting, Koka. I will definitely be brainstorming.  ;D

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kokaine

Quote from: Caela on November 09, 2017, 12:03:09 PM
Oi..this had me sitting up late when I should probably have been sleeping! Lol. Koka, if there's a bunch of typos I apologize!

And, of course, the muse would much rather play here than focus on my classes today! Lol

Haha! You should hear from me soon!

Quote from: la dame en noir on November 09, 2017, 04:16:24 PM
I've been idlying in E for months - just doing my 1x1s when I have time and I've been WAITING for a group game to really catch me and this has done the job. Color me interested, now I have to dust off the ol razzle dazzle and find me a face claim! <3

Awesome ^^ Look forward to seeing what the razzle dazzle produces.

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on November 09, 2017, 07:38:57 PM
I'm working on a character but I can't decide what exactly I want to go for. I have two characters outlined right now, but I don't want to over commit or over stock female characters (as we appear to have lots of female face claims already.) Any advice or guidance you can give, Koka? Or anyone else for that matter :p I know I should play whatever I want like you mentioned before, so I am making characters I know I would be happy to play regardless, but I still want to go for something to help balance the game c:

- Rainbow ♥

Don't worry about imbalance just now. Some of those reserves are NPCs. And hopefully a bounty of beauty will draw some more males too. I've only received one sheet so far and heard from maybe one other on a potential concept so I can't really guide you beyond saying go with the muse!

Quote from: Peripherie on November 09, 2017, 07:55:50 PM
I like the idea of posting a moon touched human.

Ooh, yay! I was hoping someone would go for one of those ^^

Quote from: Amarlo on November 09, 2017, 09:29:20 PM
I am super intrigued!  :o This looks very interesting, Koka. I will definitely be brainstorming.  ;D

Hey Amarlo! Look forward to seeing what you cook up in that storm :)

My O/Os

la dame en noir

Not many people know her - she's on Instagram, but I'm going to claim this woman's face anyway. I haven't decided what I want to do with her yet.

Model's name is Angel Johnson or Instagram: @anjel.face

A&A | FxF |

Kokaine

My O/Os

Peripherie

How about moon-touched fraternal twins who were orphaned in Menagerie as infants and grow up as locals?

I'm thinking face claim wise: Matthew Gray Gubler and Cristina Brondo

Flower

Endwell

I would like to apply and would love to temporarily face claim Jason Momoa if possible under the condition I have my application in tonight?
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

Flower

-waves to endwell-

Yay! Another game together.

Endwell

Quote from: Hyacinth on November 10, 2017, 01:16:53 PM
-waves to endwell-

Yay! Another game together.

Hello again!

:) Provided what I apply with is acceptable! I've been looking forward to a werewolf style game I could get into. Momoa most definitely fits more with wolf than cat lol
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
So do it for me...

Peripherie

Quote from: Endwell on November 10, 2017, 01:22:22 PM
Hello again!

:) Provided what I apply with is acceptable! I've been looking forward to a werewolf style game I could get into. Momoa most definitely fits more with wolf than cat lol

Momoa is... *dreamy sigh* wonderful.

Kokaine

Quote from: Endwell on November 10, 2017, 01:13:10 PM
I would like to apply and would love to temporarily face claim Jason Momoa if possible under the condition I have my application in tonight?

No rush on the sheet. I will reserve the sexy Momoa for ya.

My O/Os

Caela

Our lovely GM approved my girly! Am going to stick her sheet in a spoiler, would love to make connections with folks as their own characters are made. Friends, enemies, people who have taken commissions from her or frequent the bookstore she works at...pretty much the whole gamut is wide open! :D

Siobhan Eileen Carter

Name: Siobhan Eileen Carter
Nickname(s): None
Sex: Female
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Makes jewelry, particularly by commision so her pieces are unique | Also manages a small bookstore on Main St. to make ends meet

Species: Wolf | Infected
Powers/Abilities:

• Typical Wolf abilities, strength/speed/agility/above human senses/endurance
  • Artistic: she has an eye for detail that shows in the intricacy and uniqueness of the jewelry she creates
  • Eidetic Memory: if she's read it, she can remember it perfectly down to page and paragraph on that page. **Her memory isn't fully photographic, she doesn't have perfect recall for things she simply sees/hears everyday.

Height:  5'5
Weight / Body type: Siobhan manages to combine being physically fit and being softly curved at the same time. She loves her curves and often dresses to accentuate them.
Hair: Chestnut waves with auburn highlights that show up in the summer when she spends most of her time outdoors. Her thick waves fall to about the center of her back when allowed to flow loose but are often drawn back into a ponytail or french braid unless she's decided to "girly it up."
Eyes: A dark chocolate brown.
Distinguishing Features:

• Scars: claw-marks, that wrap around her right hip
  • Scars: bite-marks, on her left shoulder
  • Tattoo: she's tried to cover the bite mark on her shoulder with a large, flying, ouroboros tattoo and tree-of-life tattoo
Were Form: When her wolf comes out her overcoat is mostly grey with some brown intermixed while her belly and legs are mostly white. Unlike Siobhan, her wolf looks on the world from eyes that fade from Siobhan's dark chocolate to the wolf's deep amber gaze.

Personality: Siobhan has been told that she can be almost freakishly energetic. She bounds from her bed in the morning ready to face the day and any challenge it brings to her and moves through her life determined to see the bright side of any situation. She almost always has a smile lighting her face, or a laugh ready to part her lips.

Scratch the surface a bit deeper, however, and there is more to Siobhan that just a bright smile and an easy laugh. She has a sharp mind, a deep sense of her own, personalized, morality. She is also inherantly loyal and highly protective of those she cares about. It's difficult to make her angry because, quite frankly, she doesn't give enough of a damn about most people's opinions to waste the energy on them, but once she's pissed she's quite the creative enemy.

Dominant or Submissive: Submissive: Siobhan's first instinct is to avoid conflict, to negotiate or leave if in her human form, or to run if in her wolf form. If cornered and given no choice, however, she is utterly viscious in either form.

Likes: Dancing | Sunbathing (preferably on a beach but lounging by a pool works as well) | Camping | Hiking | Rock climbing | Movies | Hanging out with friends | Parties | Reading | Jewelry-making | Cooking
Dislikes: Having nothing to do (slow days at work) | People who are wantonly cruel | Blatant stupidity | Driving (she can drive, she simply prefers to be the navigator these days)
Fears: Spiders | Drowning **Note: She's fine with water in general but will lose her temper quickly if someone pulls or pushes her under, even in play

History: Siobhan's earliest years were utterly normal. Her mother was a small town librarian, her father a middle school math teacher. As such she was raised with a deep love of the written words and her parents encouraged her to read a wide variety of material from classic literature to science fiction, to autobiographies and even professional journals if she showed an interest in a particular subject. Once they realized she had an eidetic memory, they purchased (or her mother brought home) an even wider variety of books and journals for her to read and learn from with the clear hope of her going to a top teir (possibly even Ivy League) University.

Having perfect recall for anything she read made school beyond easy. She breezed through even the most difficult classes with hardly any effort. The areas she enjoyed most, those that truly challenged her, were those that involved needing to learn a skill and not just reading a book. She spent hours working on art or music projects and discovered a love of creating at an early age. Painting, drawing, music, all drew her attention for a time, but it was when she discovered the art of jewelry-making that she truly fell in love and felt she'd found a sort of calling.

She was going to create thing to make people's worlds just a little bit more beautiful.

Knowing she'd likely need a "normal" job to make ends meet, however, she also went to University to study bookkeeping and it was there that her life changed forever. She was just 19 when she went on a weekend backpacking trip and made the mistake of not checking a lunar chart before she did. Hiking deep into the forest, she had her tent pitched and was cooking a meal over a small campfire when she heard the first howl pierce the night. She had two choices, stay where she was an hope that the sound had simple carried and echoed in the forest and that the wolves she heard wouldn't come across her small camp, or pack up and try to make it back to her car before they knew she was there.

She made the wrong choice. She packed up her camp and started the hike out, hoping to make her car before the wolf she'd heard caught her scent but she wasn't fast enough. Maybe the scent of her campfire had drawn her, maybe she'd just caught Siobhan's scent as she trecked through the woods, Siobhan never got the chance to ask. Before she knew it, the wolf was on her, the bitch's clawd digging into one hip, while her teeth snapped closed on her shoulder and Siobhan felt herself being shaken like a chew toy. The last thing she remembered was hearing the sharp retort of a gunshot before waking up a week later in the hospital with her parents crying over her like she'd somehow died instead of miraculously living. Her relationship with them has been strained ever since and consists of little more than yearly Christmas cards and birthday phone calls.

Since her release from the hospital she's bounced from place to place. Never staying anywhere longer than it took to work some odd jobs, sell some of her jewelry and earn enough money to keep moving. Which was how she found Menagerie...she ran out of gas. Oddly, Menagerie just felt safe and she found herself taking a real job working in a small bookstore and actually getting an apartment instead of just renting a cheap motel room or sleeping in her car. She's been in Menagerie for about 5 years.

Sexuality: Mostly straight but she's open to sharing partners with other women.
Sexual On's: Siobhan is adventurous when it comes to sex. She likes to experiment and is always open to suggestions from her partners. Most things are negotiable at least once. She does have a masochistic streak and enjoys hair-pulling, biting, scratching, breath play (only with a regular partner who has earned that level of trust), spanking, mind games and rough sex in general. She also like things gentle, foreplay, kissing, oral (giving and receiving), taking the time to get to know a partners body and all the little things that make them gasp for more.
Sexual Off's: Bathroom play, anything that would leave a permanent mark, anyone she considers too young (she prefers partners close to her own age or older), partners who ony want to do the same things all the time.

Player: Caela

Peripherie

Quote from: Caela on November 10, 2017, 04:46:02 PM
Our lovely GM approved my girly! Am going to stick her sheet in a spoiler, would love to make connections with folks as their own characters are made. Friends, enemies, people who have taken commissions from her or frequent the bookstore she works at...pretty much the whole gamut is wide open! :D

Siobhan Eileen Carter

Occupation: Makes jewelry, particularly by commision so her pieces are unique | Also manages a small bookstore on Main St. to make ends meet

Powers/Abilities:

• Artistic: she has an eye for detail that shows in the intricacy and uniqueness of the jewelry she creates
  • Eidetic Memory: if she's read it, she can remember it perfectly down to page and paragraph on that page. **Her memory isn't fully photographic, she doesn't have perfect recall for things she simply sees/hears everyday.

Weight / Body type: Siobhan manages to combine being physically fit and being softly curved at the same time. She loves her curves and often dresses to accentuate them.
Hair: Chestnut waves with auburn highlights that show up in the summer when she spends most of her time outdoors. Her thick waves fall to about the center of her back when allowed to flow loose but are often drawn back into a ponytail or french braid unless she's decided to "girly it up."
Distinguishing Features:

• Tattoo: she's tried to cover the bite mark on her shoulder with a large, flying, ouroboros tattoo and tree-of-life tattoo
Were Form: When her wolf comes out her overcoat is mostly grey with some brown intermixed while her belly and legs are mostly white. Unlike Siobhan, her wolf looks on the world from eyes that fade from Siobhan's dark chocolate to the wolf's deep amber gaze.

Personality: Siobhan has been told that she can be almost freakishly energetic. She bounds from her bed in the morning ready to face the day and any challenge it brings to her and moves through her life determined to see the bright side of any situation. She almost always has a smile lighting her face, or a laugh ready to part her lips.

Scratch the surface a bit deeper, however, and there is more to Siobhan that just a bright smile and an easy laugh. She has a sharp mind, a deep sense of her own, personalized, morality. She is also inherantly loyal and highly protective of those she cares about. It's difficult to make her angry because, quite frankly, she doesn't give enough of a damn about most people's opinions to waste the energy on them, but once she's pissed she's quite the creative enemy.

Dominant or Submissive: Submissive: Siobhan's first instinct is to avoid conflict, to negotiate or leave if in her human form, or to run if in her wolf form. If cornered and given no choice, however, she is utterly viscious in either form.

Likes: Dancing | Sunbathing (preferably on a beach but lounging by a pool works as well) | Camping | Hiking | Rock climbing | Movies | Hanging out with friends | Parties | Reading | Jewelry-making | Cooking
Dislikes: Having nothing to do (slow days at work) | People who are wantonly cruel | Blatant stupidity | Driving (she can drive, she simply prefers to be the navigator these days)
Fears: Spiders | Drowning **Note: She's fine with water in general but will lose her temper quickly if someone pulls or pushes her under, even in play

History: Siobhan's earliest years were utterly normal. Her mother was a small town librarian, her father a middle school math teacher. As such she was raised with a deep love of the written words and her parents encouraged her to read a wide variety of material from classic literature to science fiction, to autobiographies and even professional journals if she showed an interest in a particular subject. Once they realized she had an eidetic memory, they purchased (or her mother brought home) an even wider variety of books and journals for her to read and learn from with the clear hope of her going to a top teir (possibly even Ivy League) University.

Having perfect recall for anything she read made school beyond easy. She breezed through even the most difficult classes with hardly any effort. The areas she enjoyed most, those that truly challenged her, were those that involved needing to learn a skill and not just reading a book. She spent hours working on art or music projects and discovered a love of creating at an early age. Painting, drawing, music, all drew her attention for a time, but it was when she discovered the art of jewelry-making that she truly fell in love and felt she'd found a sort of calling.

She was going to create thing to make people's worlds just a little bit more beautiful.

Knowing she'd likely need a "normal" job to make ends meet, however, she also went to University to study bookkeeping and it was there that her life changed forever. She was just 19 when she went on a weekend backpacking trip and made the mistake of not checking a lunar chart before she did. Hiking deep into the forest, she had her tent pitched and was cooking a meal over a small campfire when she heard the first howl pierce the night. She had two choices, stay where she was an hope that the sound had simple carried and echoed in the forest and that the wolves she heard wouldn't come across her small camp, or pack up and try to make it back to her car before they knew she was there.

She made the wrong choice. She packed up her camp and started the hike out, hoping to make her car before the wolf she'd heard caught her scent but she wasn't fast enough. Maybe the scent of her campfire had drawn her, maybe she'd just caught Siobhan's scent as she trecked through the woods, Siobhan never got the chance to ask. Before she knew it, the wolf was on her, the bitch's clawd digging into one hip, while her teeth snapped closed on her shoulder and Siobhan felt herself being shaken like a chew toy. The last thing she remembered was hearing the sharp retort of a gunshot before waking up a week later in the hospital with her parents crying over her like she'd somehow died instead of miraculously living. Her relationship with them has been strained ever since and consists of little more than yearly Christmas cards and birthday phone calls.

Since her release from the hospital she's bounced from place to place. Never staying anywhere longer than it took to work some odd jobs, sell some of her jewelry and earn enough money to keep moving. Which was how she found Menagerie...she ran out of gas. Oddly, Menagerie just felt safe and she found herself taking a real job working in a small bookstore and actually getting an apartment instead of just renting a cheap motel room or sleeping in her car. She's been in Menagerie for about 5 years.

Sexual On's: Siobhan is adventurous when it comes to sex. She likes to experiment and is always open to suggestions from her partners. Most things are negotiable at least once. She does have a masochistic streak and enjoys hair-pulling, biting, scratching, breath play (only with a regular partner who has earned that level of trust), spanking, mind games and rough sex in general. She also like things gentle, foreplay, kissing, oral (giving and receiving), taking the time to get to know a partners body and all the little things that make them gasp for more.
Sexual Off's: Bathroom play, anything that would leave a permanent mark, anyone she considers too young (she prefers partners close to her own age or older), partners who ony want to do the same things all the time.

Too funny - I just submitted a character sheet for someone who managed a local bookstore.  8-) If approved, I'll just ask to tweak it to have mine work there as well and they can be co-workers!

Caela

Quote from: Peripherie on November 10, 2017, 06:05:01 PM
Too funny - I just submitted a character sheet for someone who managed a local bookstore.  8-) If approved, I'll just ask to tweak it to have mine work there as well and they can be co-workers!

Hehehehe...honestly, I think I went the bookstore route as a bit of wistful wishing on my part. Being in school and working full time I don't get much time to read for pleasure (much get to just wander a bookstore!) so my character gets to do what I can't lol.

Co-workers sounds great. Sio will love the company, she's a social type girl. :D

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Kokaine on November 10, 2017, 12:23:09 AM
Don't worry about imbalance just now. Some of those reserves are NPCs. And hopefully a bounty of beauty will draw some more males too. I've only received one sheet so far and heard from maybe one other on a potential concept so I can't really guide you beyond saying go with the muse!

Okay! Thanks for that, it actually helped a lot. I've managed to narrow the basics down a little now after going through a few draft sheets haha. Thanks again (:

Caela

Oi...i have more thoughts running through my head and have to decide if I actually can devote the resources to multiple characters or if I need to gag my muse lol.

xPeachyPuff

Not sure if anyone is interested or if I should be posting this yet at all. But my character is going to be the PA to the local real estate owner/manager, so if there was interest then maybe that role could possibly be a player character. I think it would be more fun to write that aspect of life in the story if that character was written by a player rather than being an NPC. It's probably best to wait for my character sheet to be completed and approved to work out their dynamic/connection but I thought I'd at least throw the idea about now in case anyone is stuck c:

Hope this is okay!

Also I'm using Lorena Rae as my face claim

Lorena Rae

Kokaine

Will get to PMs in just a bit folks!

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on November 11, 2017, 06:17:41 PM
Not sure if anyone is interested or if I should be posting this yet at all. But my character is going to be the PA to the local real estate owner/manager, so if there was interest then maybe that role could possibly be a player character. I think it would be more fun to write that aspect of life in the story if that character was written by a player rather than being an NPC. It's probably best to wait for my character sheet to be completed and approved to work out their dynamic/connection but I thought I'd at least throw the idea about now in case anyone is stuck c:

Hope this is okay!

Also I'm using Lorena Rae as my face claim

Lorena Rae

Love that model! <3

My O/Os

Caela

Going to throw out a face claim for Odette Annable.

Peripherie

Quote from: Caela on November 12, 2017, 04:26:37 AM
Going to throw out a face claim for Odette Annable.

She's awesome! Good choice, I'm using her in a different game.

Caela

Thank you! Had an idea floating around in my head and couldn't really solidify it until I came across her. Her face seems so expressive. :)

Flower

Quote from: Caela on November 10, 2017, 04:46:02 PM

Siobhan Eileen Carter

Powers/Abilities:

Distinguishing Features:

She's wonderful. I need to finish mine.

Caela

Thank you! I can't wait to see what your muse is cooking up. :D

Flower

I'm having the hardest of times coming up with a job. The best I thought of was mail carrier. 🙄

Caela

Quote from: Hyacinth on November 12, 2017, 12:23:11 PM
I'm having the hardest of times coming up with a job. The best I thought of was mail carrier. 🙄

What kind of interests does he have?

If he likes working with his hands and/or being outside he could be a carpenter, electrician, landscaper, roofer, plumber.
If he's good with numbers he could be something like an accountant or a local math teacher.
If he's super independant he could just own a business of his own of some sort.

Sorry if the "he" is an assumption, I have an Uncle that actually IS a mail carrier so it's my gender bias showing lol. :D Hope this helps!

Caela

Sorry for the double post but I had a random question just pop into my head. :)

Koka, for those that are born Were's, when do they experience their first change?

Flower

Quote from: Caela on November 12, 2017, 03:06:05 PM
What kind of interests does he have?

If he likes working with his hands and/or being outside he could be a carpenter, electrician, landscaper, roofer, plumber.
If he's good with numbers he could be something like an accountant or a local math teacher.
If he's super independant he could just own a business of his own of some sort.

Sorry if the "he" is an assumption, I have an Uncle that actually IS a mail carrier so it's my gender bias showing lol. :D Hope this helps!

It's a lady wildcat. (^^)

I like the trade angle. Maybe she could be in construction or something.

Amarlo

I have decided that I think I'll join later on when/if you decide to open the roster to more  therianthropes and/or races.  :-)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kokaine

I will pretty this up later....

The Clan of Sekhmet

The Clan of Sekhmet is an old clan whose origins lie in that of strong, proud clan of werelions, however, when they were nearly exterminated and relocated to Louisiana and the site where Menagerie now rests, they became a multi-species group dedicated to the protection of the land and the mystical energies that pooled beneath it. Their's is a clan of honor and tradition though they are mostly known by name and myth around the supernatural community. They are tight-knit despite being a mixed clan of several cat species and even moon touched individuals and prefer to keep to themselves. Despite typically being led by a lioness or mated pair of lions, the clan is currently under the rule of a female Khan named Riley. They remain small but strong, a true family, but admittedly not much has truly tested them in the last few decades.

Alpha - Riley Kennedy (Weretiger)
Beta - On hold/In talks
Third - Open
Enforcer - Open
Clan Healer - Contessa Levesque (Moon Touched/Witch)
Other positions may be available if you have an idea

The Wild Hunt

While they do not carry any official name, there is a notorious group of wolves who are commonly referred to as the "The Wild Hunt". Strays, renegades, exiles, and ferals--those who cannot blend enough to stay among the humans, and those who think they should not be allowed to--these are the souls usually found loosely bound by the needs of the wolf. They follow an Alpha, though who that is has been known to change rather suddenly and quite violently. Losing 4 Alpha's in the last 6 months is crazy, however, even for them. It seems that someone is hunting them, picking them off one by one and forcing them to move. For what purpose is unknown, as is just who or what is doing it. Looks like coming across Menagerie is a bit of a blessing, it will make it much easier to make a stand at least. Well, once those pesky cats are out of the way anyhow.

Alpha - Royce O'Rourke
Beta - Open
Third - Open
Enforcer - Open
Enforcer - Open
Enforcer - Open
Pack Healer - Open
Other positions may be available if you have an idea.

Others

Menagerie is home to a few other supernaturals as well as some stray wolves. They are welcome so long as they can abide by the rules of the clan.

So! This was my initial idea for a set up--a clash between the groups to kick things off and then the settling--but given how small the group is (which I don't mind) and the sheets I've received I may just go with the groups being in place and something else setting them against one another.

I did want to expand upon the Moon Touched however, since they seem to be popular.

Moon Touched are stronger, faster, etc with regard to regular humans, however, they will not match a full on were or even several other species of things. So don't think making a moon touched human gives you all of the benefits with none of the drawbacks, because it doesn't. Also, in this universe, moon touch usually have a choice. They can be part of a pack/clan/group or not. It depends on the group near them and if they'd force the issue or not. For Menagerie it was always a choice before... who knows if it will stay that way >:)

My O/Os

Kokaine

Quote from: Caela on November 12, 2017, 07:03:33 PM
Sorry for the double post but I had a random question just pop into my head. :)

Koka, for those that are born Were's, when do they experience their first change?

Puberty, the later stages are usually when its triggered.

Quote from: Amarlo on November 13, 2017, 06:29:24 PM
I have decided that I think I'll join later on when/if you decide to open the roster to more  therianthropes and/or races.  :-)

Best of luck to ya :)

My O/Os

Kokaine

Apologies for triple posting.

I am hoping we can get a couple more males and then I'll start rolling things forward. Not gonna hold things up forever. I'm more than happy to shape things around a small group and see what happens with the story :)

Those who sent PMs I have not forgotten you. Just ended up busier than I expected the last few days. >.<

My O/Os

la dame en noir

I was going to go with a cat, but it looks like we may be in need of canines - or I might go with a witch of some sort.
A&A | FxF |

Peripherie

I'd be happy to change the directions of my proposed characters or change to/add a male were that would fit a need.

Amelita

I'd like to reserve Joe Manganiello, Dwayne Johnson,  and Jack Greystone please.

>>

Caela

Quote from: Amelita on November 14, 2017, 10:38:03 AM
I'd like to reserve Joe Manganiello, Dwayne Johnson,  and Jack Greystone please.

>>

-fights the urge to drool and make grabby hands-

You pick some of the best face claims Ames.

Endwell

I'll be putting in a second male, may hold on my female character until more races are open (not sure yet), and claim Brock O'Hurn pleaseee
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
So do it for me...

Amelita

Quote from: Caela on November 14, 2017, 11:40:20 AM
-fights the urge to drool and make grabby hands-

You pick some of the best face claims Ames.

;)

xPeachyPuff

>>

Oh gosh, those are some awesome face claims right there. Particularly Joe Manganiello *drool*

Caela

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on November 14, 2017, 02:09:42 PM
Oh gosh, those are some awesome face claims right there. Particularly Joe Manganiello *drool*

I saw the claim first! Hehehehe

Amelita

Caela

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on November 14, 2017, 04:44:03 PM
Hahaha, I'll fight you for him x'D Jkjk c:

We could share....just trade him back and forth every week or so lol.  >:)

Quote from: Amelita on November 14, 2017, 04:53:53 PM

On the other hand thise abs might be worth fighting over!

Flower

Hoping to finish my girl this weekend. Any idea when our journey might begin?

Kokaine

Quote from: la dame en noir on November 13, 2017, 10:58:17 PM
I was going to go with a cat, but it looks like we may be in need of canines - or I might go with a witch of some sort.

The witches aren't available at this time. The one listed above is an NPC. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote from: Peripherie on November 14, 2017, 09:45:32 AM
I'd be happy to change the directions of my proposed characters or change to/add a male were that would fit a need.

You don't have to. Totally your choice. Play what you want, seriously.

>>

All yours. Updating the list in just a moment here.

Quote from: Endwell on November 14, 2017, 11:53:45 AM
I'll be putting in a second male, may hold on my female character until more races are open (not sure yet), and claim Brock O'Hurn pleaseee

Unf! All yours.

Quote from: Hyacinth on November 15, 2017, 05:51:02 AM
Hoping to finish my girl this weekend. Any idea when our journey might begin?

Not 100% just yet. Still waiting on a couple more sheets from folks in here. Won't be too long but I don't wanna name a date and sail right past it.

My O/Os

Amelita

Submitting this one here:

Name : Jackson Tate
Nickname(s) : Jax, Jacks, Tate
Sex : All male, baby
Marital Status : Single

Species : Werewolf (bitten)
Powers/Abilities :
-Heightened speed, senses, strength, agility, endurance and durability
-Excellent head for strategy and planning

Height : 6'5
Weight / Body type : Jax is in excellent shape, athletically built with a defined frame of lean cut muscles and proportions worthy of envy.
Hair : Black, with hint of salt at the sides. Usually sports a full trimmed beard that's more salt than pepper by now.
Eyes : Dark chestnut
Distinguishing Features : Compass tattoo on the inside of his forearm, large and small scars all over his body but nothing freakish.
Were Form : A strong lithe form, black and dark grey in color with light grey contrasts. Dark amber eyes.

Personality : Jax has a way with words and learned early on to apply his natural social ease towards the goal of earning general good will. He isn't flirtatious in a traditional sense, but when he wants to impress he knows how to work his angles, both verbally and with a dashing smile to go with a silver tongue. Okay maybe somewhat of a flirt. He's ambitious in the only way he truly can be in this rough world for a were, driven to achieve whatever goal he sets himself and wants great things for him and his brother alike. Being part of the mix and match crowd that runs with O'Rourke means he applies this to whatever he can do to help keep them alive and thriving. Yeah, that's not going so well.

Ambition is paired with necessary passion to actually get where he wants, and what he wants. Might impact his personal relationships too, as far as they go. He's intelligent, a trait that not even his howling wolf can fully drive out of him. His mind sways towards organization and strategy, highly useful in various situations and as his brother will testify he's the 'brain of the operations'. Not to worry, he isn't a stickler for detail or loses his mind over small things... As long as you fucking do what you're told, yea?

He has little tolerance towards those who demonstrate lack of character, or lazy approach towards things. He doesn't hesitate to cut down what is in his path if it doesn't align with his plans, and he thinks excuses are nothing but proof of how right he is in removing those hindrances. Confidence to the point of arrogance is undeniably part of this, but he doesn't show it as blatantly as he feels it or his social skills wouldn't count for much.

In short, he's a confident and intelligent guy with little tolerance for fuck-ups and a whole lot of drive but so far not too many wholesome paths to channel it into. Passionate, loyal as all hell to those he's close to, and ruthless in dealing with those he doesn't give a damn about.

Dominant or Submissive : Dominant

Likes : Building things, solid plans, driving, running, swimming, hunting, winning, fucking, dancing, eating, the chase
Dislikes : Failure, plans falling apart, lazy people, excuses, pathetic people, clingers, staying in one place too long, birds (seriously)
Fears : Ravens and crows. (Witnessed the feathered monsters peck at his family's bodies when he came to after the attack on their home. It stuck with him.) Also fears losing Colton, but that's more of a general underlying fear.

History :
-Born in a small town somewhere on the west coast, orphaned as a toddler and taken in by his father's employer who a year later took on a kid the same age.
-Grew up brother to Colton (the other kid) and two older sisters (the carpenter's daughters), loved and taken care of by his adoptive parents the carpenter and wife.
-Bitten at 15 during what could only classify as a raid on the house. Everyone else died from their wounds except Colton, who was infected as well.
-Stayed on the run with Colt for a couple of years until they found foothold with a pack up north.
-Strayed from pack to pack over the course of over a decade more until they somehow ended up with The Wild Hunt.
-Has a reputation with his brother as someone you contact when you really need the job done. (There's a website. Tatebrothersbountyhunter.com where you insert your phone number and hit a button to be contacted by the boys. Nothing else. They call you.)
-Had beef with one of the recent Alpha's, pissed off another one, etc. Supports O'Rourke 110%

Sexuality : Heterosexual
Sexual On's : Go Wild
Sexual Off's : Tread Slow

Player : Amelita

Peripherie

Here are my twins, they were just approved by Koka. :D

Name : Jaxson Lost
Nickname(s) : Jax; Bro
Sex : Male

Species : Human; Moon Touched
Powers/Abilities : Unbeknownst to him or his sister, their mother was a werecat and they have inherited some remarkable traits. Jax is stronger than he looks and is a fast sprinter. He has a genial personality but when provoked or feeling protective can be taken over by a very fierce and reactive, almost animalistic, temper. The only remedies to his outbursts are his sister or letting him cool off.

Height : 6'1"
Weight / Body type : 155 lbs, trim but strong
Hair : Brown; Often Messy; Beard depending on mood and how quick he got ready that morning
Eyes : Brown
Distinguishing Features : no piercings or tattoos; A long scar curves from his lower back to his side. It has been there forever, like a birthmark. Sometimes it itches.
Were Form : NA

Personality : Trust is earned with him but Jax is willing to help most anyone with little things if he can. Just don't ask for hardware store credit! He comes off shy and quiet but that is mostly as he wants to keep his temper at bay. Very good at fixing and crafting things, Jax works full time at the shop but also does maintenance, construction, and repair work on the side. He is very protective of his sister but lets her live her own life. He has his own place above the hardware store. He is very protective of love interests as well but is slow to warm up to anyone of the opposite sex. (That is not to say that he isn't attracted to women or forms crushes quickly - he just won't show it easily.) He knows and has seen the odd things that exist in Menagerie but they accepted him as a homeless orphan, so he will always extend the same courtesy.

Likes : Reading, getting messy, running, helping others, power outages, and chilly mornings
Dislikes : When his temper gets the best of him, people putting on a false front, and asparagus
Fears : Losing his sister; Being out of control.

History :
  • Jax and his sister are orphans who were left at a general store in Menagerie as infants.
  • He grew up with his sister and a local human family who had a farm on the outskirts of town. Their foster family eventually left Menagerie but he and his sister stayed behind, moving into town.
  • Jax has always blamed his temper on why his foster family never adopted them. A sweet kid, he struggled with anger after puberty.
  • He eventually learned to channel his energy into fixing and building things. He works full time at the local hardware store, fixing things for townsfolk on the side.
  • His apartment is above the hardware store and he lives alone, keeping to himself. He has dated a few women but has commitment and abandonment issues.
  • Since becoming locals he and his sister are aware of the supernatural things that go on in town but they try to just to let things be and make a life in the only home they have ever had.
Sexuality : Hetereosexual
Sexual On's : O/Os
Sexual Off's : O/Os

Player : Peripherie

Name : Delilah Lost
Nickname(s) : Del; Sis
Sex : Female
Marital Status : Single; Was engaged once.

Species : Human; Moon Touched
Powers/Abilities : Unbeknownst to her or her brother, their mother was a werecat and they have inherited some remarkable traits. Del has enhanced senses when focused (which also makes her averse to strong odors), and she is very graceful and flexible. She can almost always catch herself or land on her feet when physically in trouble.

Height : 5' 8"
Weight / Body type : 130 lbs; very flexible due to her heritage and a life-long love of yoga
Hair : Brown, most often wears it straight and down
Eyes : brown
Distinguishing Features : Has a small infinity symbol tattoo behind her left year; There is also a scar across her abdomen that has been there since birth; she can be seen itching it.
Were Form : NA

Personality : Del is the curious one. She loves reading and exploring her small town. That doesn't mean she is overly nosy in anyone else's business. But she is always - watching. There might be an answer somewhere about who their parents were or why they left them. Manager of the bookstore, she often meets a wide cross-section of the town and is very friendly. She likes being active and can be seen doing yoga early in the mornings on the porch of her small rented cottage. Engaged once, she craves love but doesn't want to go through that kind of heartbreak again. And she isn't keen on talking about what happened either. A close connection to her brother, she worries about him and feels like they have a kind of mental connection. (They also shared a twin language when younger but don't speak it anymore much.)
Dominant or Submissive : Submissive

Likes : Special blend of chai, animals, staying up way too late watching the stars, chocolate, and bringing her friends or family unexpected gifts.
Dislikes : Her brothers' temper, the fact that her hair won't take a curl, wolf spiders, and being judged.
Fears : Tight spaces, Never finding out about her parents or why they left she and her brother behind.

History :
  • Del and her brother are orphans who were left at a general store in Menagerie as infants.
  • She grew up with her brother and a local human family who had a farm on the outskirts of town. Their foster family eventually left Menagerie but she and her brother stayed behind, moving into town.
  • The social butterfly of the twins, she loved making friends. She has also always been worried about her brother. He outwardly resents their birth parents but she too longs to know more about them.
  • She is very athletic and especially enjoys yoga. She has also always been a bookworm and now works at the local book store.
  • Del was engaged to her high school sweetheart but had a very unexpected break-up that she doesn't like to talk about.
  • Since becoming locals she and her brother are aware of the supernatural things that go on in town but they try to just to let things be and make a life in the only home they have ever known.
Sexual On's : O/Os
Sexual Off's : O/Os

Player : Peripherie

Amelita - You and I were thinking the same thing for nicknames. :P

I'm up for anyone to make connections to them. Caela - Siobhan and Delilah will make great co-workers!

Kokaine

Face Claims have been updated.

Most PMs have been replied to. Gonna try and get through the last few and then get to my characters.

Btw, if anyone might be interested in playing the mate to my Cervena Fox face, let me know. They would need to be a cat and could be male (dominant or submissive) or female (dominant or submissive but of the tomboyish variety).

My O/Os

Caela

And our lovely GM approved my kitty as well! :D

Name: Dr. Ophelia RyAnne Clark (tends to use her middle name)
Nickname(s): Ry, Doc

Species: Were-Tiger
Powers/Abilities:

• Were: All the abilities that come wih being a Werecreature; enhanced speed, agility, strength, senses etc. She also has the ability to shift just her hands into claws during a fight. **Note: This is the only partial shift she can do
  • Physician: As a doctor she has an extensive knowledge of the human body and how it works
  • Fighting: Ry spends a lot of her free time at a nearby MMA gym, she also studies Aikido and Krav Maga **Note: She's not a master of any of these styles but studying more than one has taught her a lot about imporvising when she needs to fight.

Height: 5'11
Weight / Body type: 152lb | Trim/Athletic
Hair: Thick, dark brown waves, with honeyed highlights are usually drawn back into a twist or french braid for work. When not working with her kids she allows them to flow freely to the middle of her back.
Eyes: Dark chocolate brown with green flecks
Distinguishing Features: Ry's only modification is that she has a single piercing in each ear. She has no birthmarks or scars.
Were Form: See image

Personality: Ry is often described as intense, determined, intelligent and fierce in her beliefs and loyalties. With her patients (her kids as she calls them) she allows her softer side to peek through and shows a sense of humor, fun and an infinite amount of patience that no adult would ever get from her. Those that know her best also know she has a wild side and that she can cut loose and party with the best of them, or that she sometimes just needs to recharge and can become a bit of a home-body for a time in which she only wants to see one or two people at any given time.
Dominant or Submissive: Dominant

Likes: Her kids (patients), her friends, her family, reading, music, dancing, swimming, time in her gym/dojos, writing (journaling mostly, some poetry that she never lets anyone read!), dancing, movies, dinner parties, a good drink, long/rambling conversations, anything that makes her laugh, walks/runs through the woods
Dislikes: When anyone she cares about is in pain that she can't help or fix, adults that don't listen (usually parents of her patients), ignorance, stupid people, blatent cruelty
Fears: One of her patients dying, snakes

History: Ry was born and raised in Menagerie. Her parents never explained how they discovered the small community but she grew up being able to take for granted that there was a safe place for people like them. She grew up being able to openly be who and what she was because of the safety of their town and that instilled a fierce loyalty and protectiveness that only grew stronger when she graduated high school and went away for University where she discovered just how hard it was to be herself anywhere else.

During her undergrad years she tried to pretend she was just like anyone else at LSU but the truth was she wasn't. She could never be "normal" and her time there reinforced that...especially when she was nearly caught when she went for a run during one of the full moons and stumbled across a group of drunken idiots who thought partying in the woods was a good idea! Luckily no one was going to buy the story that a bunch of drunk frat boys has seen a tiger, of all things, running loose in Louisiana! After that she made sure she was more circumspect about her runs and drew into herself, earning a reputation among the other pre-med students for being quiet, intense, an amazing study partner but rather closed off and hard to get to know beyond the superficial.

Actual medical school (and residency afterward) was even more difficult. She managed to wrangle a, much coveted, scholarship to John's Hopkins University but keeping it proved even more difficult than she would have dreamed. Studying became her life and she found that there were times she even had to skip runs, and sometimes had to forgoe changing at all, during the full moons. More than once she thought about quitting but her mother would always remind her that becoming a doctor was her dream and that it wouldn't last forever. The nights she couldn't change grated on her, making her feel raw and exposed emotionally from the exertion it took to maintain her human shape when her Tiger so desperately wanted to escape but in the end her mother was right and it was worth it to reach her dream.

As soon as she graduated from her residency program she returned home to set up shop. A local general physician hired her to expand on his own practice and while he took care of the adults in his practice, she was able to tend to the children. It took time to settle back in, to fall back into the ebb and flow of a small town life but she was grateful for it as well. Being out in the world at large had taught her a new respect for those who didn't have the luxury of having a place like Menagerie to return to and who had to live their entire lives hiding who/what they were...sometimes even from those closest to them.

While her human life looks straightforward, from the outside, she's also part of the Clan of Sekhmet that claims Menagerie as their territory and that comes with it's own responsibilities. Never liking to be under anyone's authority but her own, she's fought her way up through the hierarchy to become one of their Enforcers, even beating men in challenge who thought they'd easily bring her down. One even told her he'd "put her in her place," and she'd relished the shocked expression that had flown across his face when he'd found her claws at his throat forcing him to yield to the visciousness she'd shown when she fought. When a challenge was issued she fought with a fury worthy of the beast she carried inside of her. There was no toying with her opponent, no testing his/her defenses, she flew in hard, fast, ending most of her challenges before her opponent even realized she had no intention of playing to the normal expectations of a fight. She earned a reputation for being utterly brutal and efficient.

She also earned a reputation for loyalty. Anything that poses a threat to Menagerie faces that same brutal fierceness if it crosses Ry's path. 

Sexuality: Heterosexual | Polyamorous
Sexual On's: She's physically drawn to men who are athletic and taller than she is (she likes to wear heels and not tower over the man she's with!), confidence, kissing, exploring her partner's body, letting her partner explore her, oral (giving and receiving), hair pulling, biting, some clawing, long days spent making love, hard/dirty/rough fucking, some types of pain but she prefers them to be delivered by hand over implements (ex: open hand spanking over use of a flogger or paddle, pinching over clamps etc; she likes the personal touch)
Sexual Off's: Men shorter than she is, stupid/mean men, a partner with no imagination or confidence, permananet marking, any sort of bathroom play

xPeachyPuff

Just want to say that all the characters so far look awesome c: I've just submitted my character to Koka by PM as well so hopefully I'll pop her up in this thread soon ^_^ Can't wait to work out connections and such!

Amelita

I'm trying to think of a new name for Jax. It'll happen. Stay tuned ::)

Peripherie

Caela

Peripherie, I think Siobhan and Delilah will have a lot of  working together!

Kokaine

Attention Ladies and Gents!

If you have been approved... drop your characters HERE please! For those with multiple characters, 1 sheet per post please.
You may add extras to your post such as reference info, connections, more pics, theme songs, updated info as the game goes, etc, so long as the core info does not change without you notifying me. As in, your character should not suddenly gain a new ability out of nowhere. IF you change faces for some reason, please let me know that as well so I can keep track of the face claims.

Those who have been approved are also welcome to move to the OOC to plot and socialize. Ideally those characters who have been around one another have some sort of connection so please don't be shy about creating those webs. It will make for a much richer story if we aren't all strangers where we don't have to be! My own characters and NPCs are available as well so if you need gaps filled in, don't hesitate to ask!

For those just peeking in...

The game has not started yet so feel free to submit applications if interested! Even if the game does start I do not intend to close the game to new participants so please feel free to join later if real life has got you by the short hairs for now.

In general it would be nice to see a couple more males, though we're not crazy imbalanced right now so females are totally still welcome. Regular humans are acceptable as well.

Also submissives! so far most of our characters are dominant. That's fine, but a pack or clan made of all dominants is gonna have some serious aggression issues, lol. Just because they are not fighters first does not mean they cannot fight or be bad ass! Please remember that. It also does not need to dictate their sexual preferences >.> As animalistic as they can be, they are still human too and that mix makes all the difference as far as possibilities go.

My O/Os

Amelita

Wolf-Jax will keep his name.

His brother will be incoming soon for Koka appraisal ♡

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Amelita on November 15, 2017, 01:59:58 PM
Wolf-Jax will keep his name.

His brother will be incoming soon for Koka appraisal ♡

Yeah, I don't think its a big deal to have two characters with the same name since they're pretty different in other ways (: Looking forward to seeing more of your characters!

Also just a note that I have my girl up in the AC thread now for anyone interested c:

Kokaine

Alright, Kennedy, the Khan of the cat group, is up in the approved characters thread.

I will be talking to those with characters in Menagerie already to get at least a basic idea of how our characters get along but if anyone has any ideas or anything, please don't hesitate to poke me first. I'm open to adding to her background or her having someone she's close to, etc.

My O/Os

Amelita

Tate 2:
Submitting for Koka appraisal.

Name : Colton Tate
Nickname(s) : Colt
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Divorced

Species : Werewolf (bitten)
Powers/Abilities :
-Heightened speed, senses, strength, agility, endurance and durability
-Uncanny muscle memory. Can repeat actions he's performed at some point with minimal effort to remember how.

Height : 6'5 (I know the model is shorter, apply your creative side)
Weight / Body type : Colt has a heavy build, his muscled body thick and imposing without losing the athletic V shape of his torso.
Hair : Shaved head, stubble or light beard has a definite salt and pepper action going on if he doesn't shave that too.
Eyes : Dark brown
Distinguishing Features : Compass tattoo on the inside of his forearm, large and small scars all over his body but nothing freakish, plus ink as on faceclaim.
Were Form : A strong powerful form, tan with dark grey and black contrast, white chest. Yellow eyes.

Personality :  Colt holds himself together most of the time with a stoic demeanor that can come off just as threatening as it can be calming. He's a passionate guy, his temper easily triggered despite his ability to keep it under wraps. He's very aggressive if he allows himself the lack of discipline it takes to bring that out, something he does in calculated manner when hunting or on a job. Or fighting. He's generally a physical guy, hands on and comfortable with all kinds of contact with other people, so the transition to aggression is easy. However, in contrast he can be a gentle giant when it comes to animals, children or anyone in need of protection.

Stubborn as they come, he has real issues with letting go of his ideas and beliefs. Good luck changing his mind if he's decided on something. It takes a special kind of approach to get him to sway from anything, and not many have mastered it. This also comes out in a distinctly possessive streak. Maybe enhanced by past experiences, but definitely a genuine part of his personality. Past experiences have taught him not to trust a single soul until he has good reason to, though. He trusts his Alpha, his brother, and not many other people. Earning his trust is somewhat of a mystery road, but once you're there he will be loyal to the death.

Likes : Building things, reading, fighting, fucking, driving, shooting, teaching, the chase
Dislikes : Losing, crowds, people who attack weaker individuals, women who remind him of his ex, the smell of tea
Fears : Defeat. Losing Jax. Losing himself to his wolf.

History :
-Born in a small town somewhere on the west coast, orphaned as a toddler and taken in by a local carpenter.
-Grew up brother to Jackson (another kid the carpenter took in) and two older sisters (the carpenter's daughters), loved and taken care of by his adoptive parents the carpenter and wife.
-Bitten at 15 during what could only classify as a raid on the house. Everyone else died from their wounds except Jackson, who was infected as well.
-Stayed on the run with Ja for a couple of years until they found foothold with a pack up north.
-Strayed from pack to pack over the course of over a decade more until they somehow ended up with The Wild Hunt.
-Has a reputation with his brother as someone you contact when you really need the job done. (There's a website. Tatebrothersbountyhunter.com where you insert your phone number and hit a button to be contacted by the boys. Nothing else. They call you.)
-Got married to a female of the "pack" against all better judgement. She fucked around a lot and divorced him eventually, at which point he simply shrugged her off. She left for greener pastures and he hasn't heard of her since. Suspects she got herself killed.
-Had beef with one of the recent Alpha's, pissed off another one, etc. Supports O'Rourke 110%

Sexual On's : Go Wild
Sexual Off's : Tread Slow

Player : Amelita

Kokaine

Your boys are approved Ames. You know what to do!

My O/Os

Amelita

Endwell

Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
So do it for me...

Peripherie

Kokaine

Quote from: Endwell on November 15, 2017, 06:59:47 PM
Claimmmm  Ruby Rose :)

Noted this claim as well as the other you pm'ed me about :)

Also, my second character is now up in the approved thread. She's open to wolf connections or connections with folks who might have passed through Vegas at some point. Holler if you wanna plot!

My O/Os

ShinigamiWolf

It seems you are still needing a male or three....I did try and join a werewolf one that partially got off ground and I think I might try again with yours ^_^

Kokaine

Quote from: ShinigamiWolf on November 17, 2017, 01:14:17 AM
It seems you are still needing a male or three....I did try and join a werewolf one that partially got off ground and I think I might try again with yours ^_^

;D

You're definitely welcome. Let me know if you have any faces you want to reserve ^^

My O/Os

Flower

Vera for Approval

Name : Valechka Melnyk
Nickname(s) : Vera
Sex : Owns a rather aggressive pussy
Occupation : Owner of Alley Cat Allies, a feral cat sanctuary. ACA is dedicated to improving the lives of feral cats that are unable to be adopted. Here they find a permanent home and are offered protection from the various hazards of the modern world.

Species : Werecat
Powers/Abilities :
Feline Communication - Vera has the unique ability to communicate with non-supernatural felines. She can communicate either through vocalized noises or mental link.

Height : 5'6
Weight / Body type : Curvy Fit
Hair : Naturally Black but Often Blonde. Sometimes pink every full moon or so; Keeps it cut low between a fade and sometimes grows it out to a pixie cut
Eyes : Hazel
Distinguishing Features : Branded with the letters LW. Nipple Rings. Ears are pierced. Often has various scratches along her arms and legs.
Were Form : Vera's coat as a leopard is pale yellow with dark rosettes; spots fade toward the white underbelly and the insides and lower parts of the legs. There are white tuffs at the tips of her ears and bottom of her tail. Her eyes are amber colored. In this form, what is most striking is that her tail is shorter than other leopards, the length of a bobcats.

Personality : Vera expresses herself through acts of aggression, participation in chaos, and violence. As a result, she can be a bit invasive of people’s personal space, only she does not gift hugs but punches. It is fairly common for her to greet one of her fellow pack members with a quick jab to the shoulder rather than a nod or even a sneer of her lips. Strangers usually receive the later or something far worse if she suspects they are up to mischief or no good. It is ill advised to treat her like she’s frail simply because of her sex. She will go out of her way to ensure whomever does that pays for their mistake.

Underneath all the aggression, Vera is a bit insecure hence the reason why she always feels like she needs to be better and perform more spectacularly than everyone else around her. She cures her loneliness due to doting on her furred companions, but sometimes that isn’t enough to push the feeling away. 

Dislikes : Paperwork, Crowded places, circuses, Cabbage
Fears : Claustrophobic, Vampires, Fire

History : Valechka (Just call her Vera) was born in Crimea, Ukraine, the youngest of her eight siblings (Lyubochka, Firstborn; Tomochka, second born; Zhenechka, third born; Vitali, fourth born; Gennadi, fifth born; Jakiv, sixth born; Nykyfor, seventh born).

Elias, her father, had been a part of a group of backpackers. It was during this journey of self-discovery that he encountered Anichka, her mother, for the first time. One flirtatious words lead to another. Affection turned into love. He could not bring himself to leave her side. Against the advice of his friends and adamant concerns of his family, he made the decision to remain in the Ukraine. It was never his intent to stay forever. His entire life was an ocean away. He just needed time to secure safe, legal passage for his now pregnant fiance to join him.

During this time, he learned Anichka was not what she appeared. His suspicions were confirmed during the labor of their first child. Rather than visit the local hospital, she sought the assistance of a midwife. Pain and drugs led her to reveal far more than she ever intended. It hurt at first to realize he’d been lied to but he still couldn’t bring himself to leave her....and now his child.

Constant setbacks prevented them from making the journey to the United States. In addition, money grew tighter than ever as they struggled to survive on Elias’ meager wages. One child became two and then three as her mother did not believe in birth control and her father did not wish to abstain from sex. Not all of the children possessed their mother’s gifts. Some were normal humans while others merely had odd quirks. It was not much later after Vera’s birth that Elias received news of his own father suffering a serious health setback. The doctor did not believe he would survive much longer and his mother implored him to come home at once.

Her father never made it back to his beloved America nor did he keep his promise to come back. His plane malfunctioned and disappeared over the ocean. The struggle to survive became even harder. Eventually, Anichka made the hard choice to surrender some of her children to the local orphanage. She kept those who showed most promise in being a were, figuring the others would have an easier time. Vera was one of those abandoned at the old building’s doorsteps. At first, the four siblings (Vera, Vitali, Tomochka, and Nykyfor) were kept together. It lasted for a year or two before one and then another was adopted. Only Vera and Vitali remained.

They were sent to a Christian Catholic organization which allowed foreigners to bring them to their country for short periods of time. Like how people fostered puppies and kittens before eventually coming to the decision that they’d like to adopt them. It happened a few times. Vera and Vitali were night and day. Her heart broke when they forced them apart. Incidents increased as she drifted from house to house, becoming more violent with those who sought to “reach” her until she ran away from her Arizonian foster family.

Half alive in the desert, "they" found her and her life was never the same. True rescue came a year later.

Sexual On's : Rough Sex (Slapping, Spanking, Biting, Marking), Public Sex (Running a High Risk of Being Seen), Name Calling, Anal Sex (Receiving), Oral Sex (Giving and Receiving), Dub Con, Voyeurism,
Sexual Off's : Incest, Group Sex, Water Sports, Pegging, Face-Slapping, Foot Play, Degradation, Facials, Titfucking, Mutilation, Scat, Vore, Excessive Gore
Sexual Maybe's : Rimming, Double Penetration (Cock + Toy)

Player : Hyacinth

Kokaine

Woot! Looks good to me 🙄

Go ahead and move her to the approved thread :)

My O/Os

Kokaine

The game will be starting in the next few days but don't let that discourage anyone! We're still accepting and could use more of anything you got ;)

My O/Os

Flower

Kokaine

So I think Ive got all the pending sheets in now. Im still working on NPCs and specific info but Im not gonna hold up the game any longer. We'll look to start in the next day or so pending no surprises.

That said, looking for friends for my girls so if anyone is interested let me know and we can work something out. Im also open to history scenes :)

My O/Os

la dame en noir

I'm trying to rework my concept since werecats seem to be in abundance currently.
A&A | FxF |

Endwell

Quote from: la dame en noir on November 22, 2017, 12:40:34 AM
I'm trying to rework my concept since werecats seem to be in abundance currently.

To quote Kokaine;
"I just want you to play a character you really want to play"

Werekitties aren't that imbalanced at all.
9 Wolves -/- 11 Cats (estimated... may be more on either side of that and most are moon touched thus less powerful).
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
So do it for me...

Kokaine

So we have a lot of lone wolves and cats milling around Menagerie but I would love to see some more clan and pack members!

Also! Am looking for some fun stuff for my Mercy. I'm particularly interested in having her past come back around to bite her so if playing either someone looking for her on her father's behalf or playing an enemy of her pops might be your thing drop a line here or PM me! And of course she's open for a potential love interest :)

My O/Os

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Flower

xPeachyPuff

Just thought I would throw this out there before I make him an NPC, but if anyone is interested but unsure of what role to take or what their character could be, then I think it would be really fun for my characters boss to be a written character rather than an NPC.

My girl (Evelyn Ashwood) is the PA of the owner of Menagerie Property Agents, a small estate agency as the name suggests. I don't have anything in mind for his character yet other than it being a him and for him to be slightly older, but it would be completely yours to come up with really! I just think the role may be better as a written, player character over an NPC (:

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Kokaine

No worries. Everyone is busy with the holiday around the corner. Im hoping things will pick up after New Years but recruitment isn't closed.

My O/Os

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Endwell

Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
So do it for me...

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kokaine

Quote from: Amarlo on December 29, 2017, 08:24:06 PM
Accepting anything other than Cats and Wolves yet? >> <.<

Cats, wolves, and humans only. Sorry hun. Too many groups spreads things out too thin too soon.

My O/Os

Endwell

Apologies I totally read that wrong amarlo. Some reason I thought it said accepting any more cats and dogs
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
So do it for me...

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kokaine

We are looking for more peeps to come play.

More pack wolves and clan cats would be lovely!

My O/Os

Lady Sakura

Rosario Dawson is her face available? If so can I reserve it please?

Endwell

So far as I've seen in game and NPC wise Rosario Dawson hasn't been taken
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
So do it for me...

Lady Sakura

Thank you for checking into that for me.

Edit: for werecats what is the role of the third?

Endwell

I believe the ranks are in reference to proven strengths and trust levels but Kokaine will have to get back to you. More or less the idea of rank among packs in wild animals is based on fights and ferocity and I believe it's similar here with the added concept of trust.
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
So do it for me...

Kokaine

Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 07, 2018, 05:01:15 PM
Rosario Dawson is her face available? If so can I reserve it please?

She's all yours babe.

Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 07, 2018, 05:52:47 PM
Thank you for checking into that for me.

Edit: for werecats what is the role of the third?

Ranked behind only the alpha and the beta, they would be the third most dominant and would be looked to as a leader. They have only two people to go through to become alpha themselves, can to some degree speak for the alpha if they are sent on any sort of diplomatic mission, and share in the responsibility of making sure the clan is strong, healthy, and protected.

My O/Os

Lady Sakura

Ooooo! 😏😏 Can I have my character take up that role if no one has dibs on it??

Kokaine

It's available and I will reserve it for ya, pending discussion and an approved sheet.

My O/Os

Lady Sakura

Sweet! You'll hear from me soon.  Probably after work. I'm starting to get ideas for my feline while work is slow.

Kokaine

My O/Os

Flower

Kokaine

*is now wondering what a 'cheer to bring forth the dudes' actually looks like*

::)

My O/Os

Kokaine

My O/Os

Flower

Kokaine

My O/Os