Deaney Family incest game (characters being made, role play starting soon)

Started by rachels270692, March 12, 2016, 11:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachels270692

ok I would love to make a simple family group, yes this will have incest within it.

Ok the setting is a rich family who live on there own land so they can do as they wish.
Starting point will be the day or so before the twins (rachls270692 and orpheuse69 charas) so the day before they turn 16 which is the day they are welcomed and lead into the incest action within the family. Having only had foreplay up to this time, now they are 16 they will be able to join in with the family in the more sex based actives.

other plots will come into play, as the games goes on.

all on what people like, but other idea are welcome as well.

so we have

me - younger sister 16 (twin)
Orpheus69 - brother 16 (twin)
wander - middle brother
joaniesappho - as the mother
jinzah - older brother
Tamhansen- farther
sketcherella - sister
MistressFrancesca - sister

so so far we have one daughters and 3 sons the mum and the dad.

so looking for some more daughter before sons right now.

please post what role you would like to play and if you are playing or not.

also we have a thread which show cases the house, and rooms
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245974.msg12156695#msg12156695

here you will also see everyone bedroom, so please when saying you want to join have a pic of your bedroom or let us know what kind of room you think you would like. So we can find a pic for it :D
chara page up and running
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246093.new#new

ooc page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246186.0

Here are the roleplay threads, roleplay will start in the main house :)

Main house thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246187.0

Grounds thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246188.0

Stable thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246190.0

Pools and spa thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246189.0

Bedrooms thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246191.0
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

rachels270692

ya i can see you put, the thing is i was more thinking of letting people play maybe two people each if they want. For I my self like being able to play more then one person, so that was more the idea  of a bigger family.
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Tamhansen

I like the idea.

Well you can always play multiple chars. I personally like to play two. But if you start out with a core group, and then branch out if interested people arrive? Perhaps an aunt and uncle joining in, followed by their kids as new players join?
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

rachels270692

ya that is a good idea start off small and then spread out as more people come along.

maybe a family of less say 5 or 6
so you have mum and dad, then 3 or 4 kids unless of course we get more people then we can think of adding more kids, or another family who lives there so maybe the ant and uncle and there kids.

wander

Just setting up shop after rachel invited me in. :)

Unsure on what character I'd play, though I am interested in a middle brother for one.

rachels270692

hehe welcome wander :D

and sounds good, not sure i want i want to play maybe a shy but a tease and playfully younger sister
and most likely the mum unless another wants the mum role :P

WildStallionNYC

rachels270692

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on March 12, 2016, 04:10:47 PM
Tentatively interested here.

Would like to get more of an idea of who might be joining, and a more concrete idea of the concept and setting, before really committing myself

the idea will be on who wants to play, once i have a good number idea i can work out everything and come up with ideas with everyone.
Also see if people want to play more the one person, if so then we can have bigger family's with fewer people.

but in number wise i am thinking 3 people per person max, ie you can play 1 if you want, or up to 3. but that idea may change to just 2 not sure yet

Tamhansen

I believe Rachel mentioned thinking of playing the mum earlier. I can do the father if not claimed, but if you want him, I'll gladly take another role.

ons and offs

Orpheus69

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

JinZah

I'll make this for interest. I'll most likely want to play a college age son/older brother in the family, beyond that i'll need more info on the setup to flesh out the character.

MistressFrancesca

this sounds interesting.    i'll go for playing either the youngest or middle child daughter

rachels270692

ya i was planning on doing the pick one person, then when we have everyone who is playing then saying people can have a 2nd if they wish :)

also i am more happy playing a sub younger sister, so the mum role is open to anyone who is more willing to play a more dom mother :D

WildStallionNYC

this looks like it's going to be fun!
Looking forward to it starting :)

rachels270692

ya me to have a lot of people seeming to want to play, going to keep it open a few more days (feeling really sick right now from driving home from uni, so mind is not working the best for making plots hehe :P)
then i will do a head count, so how many people we have then set the roles and see what people want :)
also see if we have people for maybe two family who live together, so like the main family and maybe the uncles family or something like that

also for anyone this bit, I would love if I could get a few people(2 or 3) to be co makers or what every it is called, to help me run the game and all that jazz

rachels270692

Right need a head count so I can see how many people we have for both yes i am playing and maybe all on the plot :P

then i can change coming up with the plot, and get it posted.

if anyone would like the be a GM with me let me know :)

rachels270692

cool :)
ya i normally see lots of females so this should be fun :)

wander

I'mma here, as a player only.  :-) I'd like a middle brother but can also play older members too.

rachels270692

JoanieSappho

Oh yes, this. If the mother is still open, I could do with letting my more dommy side out.

rachels270692

cool sure so far i dont think anyone has lay claim to the mother yet (tell me if i am wrong :P) so if it is open  you can have her :)

JinZah

Mark me as a yes. Hopefully we'll see the player ratio even out as more people check in.

rachels270692

cool and ya hopefully,
so far that makes 5 of us (counting me)

so we have
me - younger sister 16 (twin)
Orpheus69 - brother 16 (twin)
wander - middle brother
joaniesappho - as the mother
jinzah - older brother
Tamhansen- farther

so so far we have two daughters and 3 sons the mum and the dad.

Orpheus69

I'm still up for a brother, but I'd take dad as well if we need

rachels270692

cool got you noted down as brother, i think someone wanted the farther role just have to wait and see if they check in :)

Tamhansen

Yeah, I think I did that at the start, sorry been a bit busy starting other things. Yeah I'd happily take the father.
ons and offs

rachels270692

it is ok :) i am giving ti some time, for i know there was a few people who said they was interested so just giving people some time to come and check in :)
right noted you dad as the dad :)

Tamhansen

Okay. Just let me know when you want to start prepping. Have a setting yet? I do have a set of nearly complete locations (incl pictures) depending on what kind of location you want.
ons and offs

rachels270692

i was thinking seeing as we dont have a great many people. so maybe a big rich family who have a large house with a lot of land so they can do what every they want on there land with out being found out ;P

maybe as more people come or if people want to play more, we could add a 2nd family so the uncle maybe and have them live in another house on the same land.

but i would love to hear you ideas on it and you locations.

got no idea for a plot yet, so was thinking of having as a day by day life at first then see about adding plots or things as well go. so maybe have a bit where someone is snooping around and the family have to try and find out who it is and why or something like that

Tamhansen

Okay. Would something like this be good?

is a house that one of my clients is selling at the moment, so i have a 30 odd pics for it. It comes with nearly 200 acres of land, comprising the gardens, forest, and riverbanks.

ons and offs

rachels270692

Tamhansen

ons and offs

rachels270692

o my god, i want to live there for really :O

but ya that would be perfect :)

Tamhansen

1.700.000 pounds and its yours :P

Anyway, once you have a name, I can make a thread with the pictures and descriptions if you wish.
ons and offs

Orpheus69

Just looking at the characters we have, anyone mind if the brother I'm playing as the younger brother, 16 and a little shy and less experienced.

JoanieSappho

Question now is what sort of family are we? Rich businessman/woman and family, or old money Rich Lady and family?

rachels270692

Quote from: Tamhansen on March 15, 2016, 03:12:34 PM
1.700.000 pounds and its yours :P

Anyway, once you have a name, I can make a thread with the pictures and descriptions if you wish.

ya like i have the money :P

and sure make it the ooc thread for now :) thanks that is a big help :)

Quote from: Orpheus69 on March 15, 2016, 03:17:32 PM
Just looking at the characters we have, anyone mind if the brother I'm playing as the younger brother, 16 and a little shy and less experienced.

sure go ahead, i dont mind if he is shy :) and it is fine with me that he is 16 :)

Quote from: JoanieSappho on March 15, 2016, 03:19:01 PM
Question now is what sort of family are we? Rich businessman/woman and family, or old money Rich Lady and family?

hmmm i dont mind, so i will let the mum and dad pick if they want to be workers or have old money :) could be a mix of both
so up to you if you want your woman to be a businesswoman or have old money?

Tamhansen

@Joanie. I'm fine either way. Just tell me what you prefer and I'll work around it. Rich business exec, Dilletante or sleezy nobility.
ons and offs

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Tamhansen on March 15, 2016, 03:33:53 PM
@Joanie. I'm fine either way. Just tell me what you prefer and I'll work around it. Rich business exec, Dilletante or sleezy nobility.
And then rachel solved the question. Mix of both, probably. I'm thinking dilettante dirty heiress type who married ... whatever the father is.

Tamhansen

I was thinking perhaps British nobility. They are renowned for being incestuous after all :P

Also, I think there's one more daughter MistressFrancesca, if I'm writing that correctly.
ons and offs

rachels270692

hey i am English so what how you speak of us (even if it may be try :P)

and we may do i think we have a few others who have not checked in, so only putting people down when they check in :)

Tamhansen

I'm Scottish (Well Dutch by Birth, but been living in Scotland for ages.) Dissing the English is our national sport :P

I'm building a picture thread in world building atm, then renaming and moving when we start. Did you have a location in mind? US, Canada, Great Britain?
ons and offs

rachels270692

well if you ask me i would say the uk for i know the uk :P but seeing as i am playing a kid and not one of the grown up (ok teenager but one and the same) i dont mind so mummy and daddy can pick hehe :P

*hand you a uk badge* here you go all ukers i meet get one :P

JoanieSappho

And I'm Welsh, so it was our national sport first.  :P

As for where, depends on the father, I suppose. Either his place or UK-based, I think. Speaking of pictures, I also think I have an idea for the mother now. Basically, Christina Hendricks because, damn. 40 years old and damn.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

rachels270692

lol i love her :D

hmmm now the thing is, i my self love anime pics but i know some people like really. so less do you think we should just keep to one or use both all on what people like?

Tamhansen

Personally I prefer real pictures, but in the end, I guess whatever people are more comfortable with.

I was thinking this nice gentleman would suit nicely, what do you guys think

Also, what are we looking at age wise. The youngest kid should be 16, there'll be 6 to 8 kids or so likely. Perhaps have a set of twins in there, would lead to the eldest being roughly 25 at least, so parents at mid-late 40's?
ons and offs

rachels270692

he looks a bit like huga jackson (spelt that wrong :P)

and ya that ages seem to work, we can have a few kids being close in age for my girl and Orpheus69 son is also 16 hmmm

hey Orpheus69 want to make are kids twins?

wander

Quote from: JoanieSappho on March 15, 2016, 04:23:37 PM
And I'm Welsh, so it was our national sport first.  :P

As for where, depends on the father, I suppose. Either his place or UK-based, I think. Speaking of pictures, I also think I have an idea for the mother now. Basically, Christina Hendricks because, damn. 40 years old and damn.

*fistbump for the country, fistbump for Christina Hendricks...* I so damn would...

I guess I need to find a face-claim now then? Also I guess I'll tweak character age to fit as the middle bro when other ages come in. I'm after scenes with a big sis and a lil sis...  ;D (and Christina... Goes without saying...  XD)

rachels270692

JoanieSappho

Yeah, the father looks acceptable.

As for pictures, either works for me and, just to see the reaction of the husband/kids  .... right now I see her as being quite, quite dominant. And prone to railing people with a strap-on, regardless of gender.  :P

rachels270692

lol god i love your idea of a mum, just going around bored grabbing a kid (16  or over of course) going mummy wants some loving then fucking them silly hehe :P

Orpheus69

Quote from: rachels270692 on March 15, 2016, 04:43:03 PM
he looks a bit like huga jackson (spelt that wrong :P)

and ya that ages seem to work, we can have a few kids being close in age for my girl and Orpheus69 son is also 16 hmmm

hey Orpheus69 want to make are kids twins?

Yea sure thing

rachels270692

Orpheus69

I've pm's you a possible for my twin, I guess we should coordinate a little ;)

rachels270692

rachels270692

ok next big thing, do people want to keep this non fantasy or maybe add bits of fantasy to it. Maybe some things to add for the plot later, maybe a lust demon has been draw to there house of sin and it making things worse :P

just an idea or do people want to keep in non fantasy?

JinZah

I'm thinking my character will be 22, and in University. I kind of see him as a family rebel who reject the money, titles, prestige of his family to do things his own way.

Also, with Blinkin backing out, it may be a good idea to add something about seeking more female characters, as we're currently sitting at a 2-1 ratio.

Tamhansen

Yes. For those passing by. We're currently looking for players who will take on the role of daughters.
ons and offs

Orpheus69

Is it worth editing the thread tittle, can you even do that?

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Tamhansen

here, this is a basic layout of the house. Still working on grounds, and some of the upstairs. Feel free to add ideas for your own bedrooms and such.
ons and offs

rachels270692

Tamhansen

I think he overextended. I used to have that a bit. See ten brilliant ideas you want to join, then after joining realise you only have time for two or three.
ons and offs

rachels270692

ya but did he del all his posts or something, for they are all gone why not just say sorry i am not going to play

wander

Blinkin did do that though, I saw the post earlier or last night with it. No idea why he deleted all his posts if he did so, however.

Anyways, I'm gonna hold back on my character atm until I see some sheets coming in. ^^;

rachels270692

ya i was told that, i never saw it so to me he just poofed hehe :P

and that is ok, we have ideas for the mum and dad, and a pic for the twins the youngest in the family :) just not added it to ehre yet :P

Orpheus69

I've just had a proper look at the house! I like it especially the underwater bed room!

rachels270692

ya that is risa my twins room, if you want the twins can share a room or have there own

Tamhansen

Yeah. More areas will be added. Just need to get the right pics. There'll be a gym at least. Stables. As for bedrooms, feel free to supply your own, or give me an idea what to look for.
ons and offs

rachels270692

Orpheus69

Quote from: rachels270692 on March 16, 2016, 04:08:12 PM
ya that is risa my twins room, if you want the twins can share a room or have there own
I think my shy twin would have his own but close to Risa's.

rachels270692

ok maybe they have a door linking there rooms or something, as twins would want to be close together :P plus risa would most likely want to sleep with her brother from time to time ;P

Orpheus69

I've found my room :), Tamhansen do you mind if I add it to the setting thread?

Ruari's roomi

Orpheus69

Quote from: rachels270692 on March 16, 2016, 05:15:34 PM
ok maybe they have a door linking there rooms or something, as twins would want to be close together :P plus risa would most likely want to sleep with her brother from time to time ;P

Only from time to time? ;) lol. Yes defiantly if found one that looks as though it could quit easily be next door!

rachels270692

hehe ya risa can go diving throw for she will be diving in her room :P and wave at him on the bed lol

Tamhansen

Charsheets incoming

Name: Franklin Martin Deaney
Role: Father
Sexual orientation:Bisexual
Looks: Franklin is a tall muscular man in his late fourties. His dark brown hair and stubble beard surround a neary always smiling face which appears younger than he is. When entertaining, Franklin will dress to impress, but in private, it's usually jeans and a shirt, or even less
Background:Franklin was born as the second sun of the duke of Newcastle, and as such enjoyed a wealthy upbringing. Attending the finest schools, and joining in the highest circles, he became a rather wild party animal.
While partying one night in New York, he met a beautiful young woman named (TBD) and he was immediately taken by her. After a night, fueled with drugs, alcohol and debauchery, Franklin invited her to come along and discover the London party scene. One way more decadent and debased. She agreed, and for over a month they lived in a non stop orgy. Until, that was, one day (tbd) came out of the bathroom crying. In her hand was a white stick with pink edges. It turns out, Franklin hadd gotten her pregnant. He quickly proposed, and they married a month later. They retreated to the Scottish countryside, to the beautiful Killross mansion. Seven months later (eldest) was born. The couple had (x) more children, the last two being twins, Risa and (Y). About eight years ago, Franklin found his wife showing their son (X) some more than motherly love with her mouth. He confronted her, and they discussed it. That night they decided that they'd involve all their children in their lovemaking as soon as they turned sixteen. (|tbc)
ons and offs

sketcherella

I might be interested in a daughter role! Probably around 17 or so.

Tamhansen

ons and offs

wander

Lol, just discovered the picture thread link, for some reason I couldn't differentiate the blue in the word 'here', so I missed it. ^^;

I guess I shall look for a suitably cool bedroom pic for my young fella then. ^^

rachels270692

cool guys :D hot papa hehe

and welcome sketch thanks for joining us :) and sure i will add you  to the list :P

and you blind wander my freind :P hehe

sketcherella

I'll work on a character sheet shortly, but I think I'll be using Maisie Williams as a FC, since I'm nothing if not consistent, haha.

rachels270692

lol cool i really need to get to work on my own girl :P i have a pic for her

meet the twins

i am playing the girl risa, and  Orpheus69 is playing the boy :)
they are the youngest in the family as they are just turning 16 :D

wander

What age should my character to be to still qualify in getting a big sister too? :)

Also, no pics tonight, at least not yet, I was out pretty much all day today.

rachels270692

hard to say as i am the youngest sister, and tamhansen said there was someone coming in to play another sister but they have not checked in yet

well one of the older sons i 22 so maybe 17 - 19 maybe
youngest girl and boy is 16

Tamhansen

Okay. So the way I see it now.

I'm the father, and joanie the mother.

there are three sons so far. Jinzah is the eldest, Warren the second, and Orpheus as Justin bieber :P (Those who know the kid in the pic will get it)
There are three daughters claimed so far, and one or two tentatively. The oldest daughter or daughters are still uncertain. The middle daughter by Ladyfrancesca, then Skecherella and finally Risa's Risa.

Hope we can get this going soon :D
ons and offs

rachels270692

wow you know more about my own game then i do tam lol :P

and dont call him that he is not justin bieber i hate that guy hehe :P

Tamhansen

Who doesn't. I think by now even justin bieber hates Justin bieber.

No. Lucky blue, the young gentleperson in the picture was constantly compared to Justin Bieber when he started modeling, that's why.
ons and offs

wander

By 'Warren', did you mean and autocorrect had you?

If there are that many sons not including me, I may bow out.

Tamhansen

oops yes autocorrect. Wander.

Sorry About that.

3 sons, and likely 4, maybe 5 daughters.
ons and offs

rachels270692

*grab wander* dont you even think of leaving i will tie you up if you do :P

hehe i think he looks better then justin bieber

wander

Ah cool, I'll stick by then. *nods*

I'll go with 18 for age atm. Character image yet to be decided.

rachels270692

going to make a chara page now so people can post there people there so we can see who we have :D

Orpheus69

Quit it with all the Bieber references, your making me feel a little sick! LoL

rachels270692

lol dont worry my twin i dont think he looks like that annoying person :P

Orpheus69

rachels270692

rachels270692

Orpheus69

Quote from: rachels270692 on March 17, 2016, 05:55:41 PM
got to take care of my older twin, he is special ;P

Ahhh thanks sis! You know I'll return the favour  ;D

rachels270692

Orpheus69

Ill hopfull have a character sheet up tonight when i get back from work!

rachels270692

it is fine can not wait to see it, i will have mine up today as well :D

wander

rachels270692

sketcherella

rachels270692

Orpheus69

rachels270692

we have threads tamhansen will be starting us off in the main thread feel free to read the start and pick if you want your person in the main house or somewhere different. Please read the ooc page, for the starting point and to see the chara and the added charas ;P

ooc page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246186.0

Here are the roleplay threads, roleplay will start in the main house :)

Main house thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246187.0

Grounds thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246188.0

Stable thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246190.0

Pools and spa thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246189.0

Bedrooms thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246191.0

wander