Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

But if you rest, it will give me more incentive to get what I need to finish, done. -nibbles his-  >:)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

RomeoFalls

mm Well what do you need to get done

Harley Quinn

About four hours worth of work, update some things, all the stuff I've neglected because I won't leave here. -laughs-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

RomeoFalls

Then you should do it. Theres nothing holding you here *Bites her neck*

Harley Quinn

-narrows eyes-  Yes, there is.  You, for instance.  I've been trying to do it at the same time, but I'm failing at it. -squeals-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

How am I holding you here? *Licks neck*

Harley Quinn

Guess! -wicked smile, nibbles on his-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Not FAIR! *Crings* I dont know

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Im not addicting you are *Bites Harleys neck*

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Haaha, I have to go *Kisses Harley*

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

I'll talk to you later my love *Kisses*

Harley Quinn

Of course you will. -kisses back-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Not yet, we're leaving in alittle bit. :)

Harley Quinn

-laughs- You're so funny.  You said you had to leave.
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Yea, Dads pushing it back. So I get to be with you so more.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Sophyta

*Draws Harley close, rubs her back and all over..*
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

kimbersee

Brings you your puppy so you can cuddle.

Galanthor

*hops on kimbersee and cuddles her and showers face in kisses* wellcome to E!

kimbersee

Sophyta

*Hugs and kisses Kimbersee with much passion in the rain*  *My puppy is there too say "Hi" as well.*
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

kimbersee

I like wet kisses. *I return the kiss and the puppy*