Ugh Craigslist (searching M)

Started by sansa, November 18, 2013, 10:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

haha. So, I have been trying to find a roommate through craigslist and guess what I got in turn? (I did not take up the offer for my own personal values- but...what if I did?..)

Any way: Someone emailed me back this:

Ever consider a very discreet sugarDaddy?$$$$  I can be very discreet . $1500-2500 per month for doing things you like to do already:) I'm handsome, tall, and well endowed. I'm also a pleaser. My last sb came 53 times in an hour. I also taught her to have squirting , full body orgasms

I literally copy and pasted the message the man emailed me.
Any how- I wouldn't want that exact email in the RP to be sent to me. I was furious reading this cause I need a roommate haha. But... my character in the RP will turn to be desperate to find someone in the new city she's moving to. So...she will resort to this sugar daddy...

alright. -sansa

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

tonioven

This sounds interesting. Can we talk about it?

sansa

Quote from: tonioven on November 19, 2013, 03:37:09 AM
This sounds interesting. Can we talk about it?

Sure send me a message (:
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)