You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 18, 2018, 09:51:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Jurassic Planet  (Read 52 times)

Online lux89Topic starter

• "Love is so short, forgetting is so long." Pablo Neruda.
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • "A devil, no evil angel but Love." Shakespeare.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Jurassic Planet
« on: April 30, 2018, 04:59:16 AM »
Jump in and roleplay to your heart's PG-13 content.
The only other rule is: the world is overrun with dinosaur apocalypse.

J U R A S S I C
P L A N E T

LOS ANGELES

Dwayne Barnes pants heavily in his locked car. It's midday; the sun is beating down. Even if the windows are barely cracked open, the car is swampy and overheating. Will he die here like a dog? He has to get out. Now. He peeks down Hollywood Boulevard where pterodactyls perch the giant theatrical billboards and raptors dart around corners. Faint gunfire and tyrannosaurus rex roars echo. His chapped lips part to inhale raggedly. His brown eyes blink stars and sunspots at the nearest subway station, starting to get woozy. Maybe if he'd just reach the shady depths, he could get a breather for a hot minute and decide his next move. While that does not sound smart or safe, it is better than dying in the car and better than pounding fists at locked doors. He takes off his worn-out frayed sneakers and stows them away in a backpack.

As quietly as he could, Dwayne opens the door with a bandaged hand. His socked feet silently plant in the boiling street. Mirages, glares, and shadows shimmer all around. He glances up horrified at the roof of his car where a yellowish-tan compsognathus the size of a turkey already sits, elegantly chittering. Its large wet black eyes blink rapidly and curiously. It smiles a row of tiny bloody teeth before it jumps off and runs after a screeching cat. Dwayne clutches his hammering chest. Small dinosaurs are okay, his mantra repeats. Small dinosaurs are okay.