Cat awaits her approval. Rp with me please?

Started by Spazadacious, November 18, 2017, 05:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spazadacious

She sat in the window watching the little boy board the school bus. Another day of the wait in game. She looked up, the nest in the tree had been moved. Great, she thought. Now what shall she do?

She laid back against the window pain. The sun rays beamed down upon her downy white coat. She looked around. The little boys parents had left for work. She was in a foster pet home until a real owner adopted her.

She was rather plump little kitty. She noticed a candy dish. The smells were indicting to her senses.  Hopping , no. Pretty much rolling off the sill and sliding what seemed like slow motion down the wall.

Taking another look, she jumped to the bar stool at the kitchen counter.  Looking around sneaking a leap to the kitchen table. Jackpot! She I instantly stuffed her muzzle into the dish. Rummaging through all the goodies.

She didn't hear the turn of the door knob. She looked up from the candy dish. A pink lollipop stuck to her left ear. She blinked as she saw....... (this is where I would adore someone to start role playing with me please)
Your friendly neighborhood Professional Toilet Paper Shredder

EliseaArashiTora

Spazadacious

EliseaArashiTora

Allright, just to be clear: did the cat break into my character's home? If not, can you alter the story so that she would? :D

Spazadacious

We can go that route if you like. Would be kinda funny see a fat cat stealing candy

EliseaArashiTora

Great, do you wanna start or will I start? :)

Spazadacious

Quote from: EliseaArashiTora on November 19, 2017, 07:28:17 AM
Great, do you wanna start or will I start? :)

I would love for you to start. This way I can see your style and try to keep up hehehehe

EliseaArashiTora

Quote from: Teyz on November 19, 2017, 02:24:24 PM
I would love for you to start. This way I can see your style and try to keep up hehehehe

okay, I'll probably start tomorrow and then let you know :)

Spazadacious

Quote from: EliseaArashiTora on November 19, 2017, 03:20:43 PM
okay, I'll probably start tomorrow and then let you know :)

I look forwards to it! I have tomorrow off :D

EliseaArashiTora

Do you see the Non-Adult roleplaying board as an unapproved member? I'm sorry even though I've been approved only recently I already don't remember :D

Spazadacious

Quote from: EliseaArashiTora on November 20, 2017, 12:39:24 AM
Do you see the Non-Adult roleplaying board as an unapproved member? I'm sorry even though I've been approved only recently I already don't remember :D

Yes, its why I posted a rp here hehehe. If I could have seen the adult part (not approved yet boo) I would have been a little bit more explicit with details and such hehehe. It's hard to write in all pg-13 sense. I like to be able to explain with details that can sometimes be well...VERY detailed hehehe

EliseaArashiTora

alright, I just wanted to be sure :D
here's the thread :)

Spazadacious

EliseaArashiTora and I have made a new little topic for our roleplay. A little more organized and she is fun to rp with. ooo Im rambling sorry! I wanted to ask that no one respond to this thread anymore as I would like it to be deleted or however staff would like to move this one. :D Thank you kindly