Need an RP

Started by Lady Jenn, April 04, 2017, 06:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kull

My last post was a bit short and lame but I didn't feel I had so much to build on since Grim didn't know anything
Mats

"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path."

Lady Jenn

no worries, as I said to Levi I'm happy for a short post if you don't think you can manage more, you shouldn't feel obliged to waffle endlessly just cos you think I'm expecting a long post

King Kull

How does this goblins look like?
Mats

"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path."

Lady Jenn

think small and fast, not heavily armoured though (otherwise they'd struggle to move so quickly unseen lol)

King Kull

When I wrote that Grim had got to know Ebony I didn't realise it was just the day before they met, it felt like a lot longer!  :-)
Mats

Lady Jenn

I'm not sure how to take that comment lol

King Kull

Like we had a lot of social interaction in that time
Mats

Levi

I get what you mean, it does seem like theve known each other a lot longer then the time they've been traveling for.
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Lady Jenn

is that a good thing or a bad thing?

King Kull

Mats

Lady Jenn

King Kull

Is this the same day?
Mats

Lady Jenn

Yeah, like Arva said it's not a good idea to go too far north without a break, otherwise they might wish they were back with the goblins lol

King Kull

If I seem a bit obsessed with Ebony my official excuse is that I have to write something?
Mats

Lady Jenn

no worries, if you want to pick a fight with Ariadne that's your choice lol

King Kull

I should have done it when she was wounded ;)
Mats

Lady Jenn

I promise she wouldn't injure Grim...much lol

LiaraAmagi

Hi, i'll rp with you. I have two or three ideas on my mind but, i'm not fully accepted yet.

One is about the origin of the Vampires and werewolves. Another is an anthroxhuman thread, where the anthro falls for his creators daughter. The third is where a human finds a young dragon from the Shadow tribe.

Lady Jenn

I'd be interested in the third scenario, what were you thinking of exactly?

LiaraAmagi

Hmm, the shadow dragon one? I was thinking that the shadow dragon tribe could magically dominate and 'improve' someone's body. I was kind of thinking that maybe he sees my character as a mother and his instincts pop up more when she isn't around. He over hears other humans insulting her and gets overprotective of her...to the point of using his powers. Least that's my thoughts...

Lady Jenn

That could be interesting, I'm guessing I'd be the dragon in that situation?

LiaraAmagi

Lady Jenn

I've never tried playing a dragon...not a baby one anyway XD

LiaraAmagi

LiaraAmagi