Removing Roleplay Threads

Started by CriminalMindsFan, May 15, 2014, 09:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

I decided to use the remove topic feature in order to remove a roleplay thread that was dropped by myself and partner after 3 posts. Is that allowed? I tried last time and it was put back, a day later.

The Dark Raven

I don't think we're allowed to delete things, but that's just my 2 cents.  I am pre-coffee and not someone with say-so. ;)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

zemo8801

Yea its a thing they don't like you doing but I'm just giving my knowledge on this topic
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Oniya

Deletion of threads removes someone else's work as well as your own.  Exceptions have been made in unusual circumstances (PM a staff member if there's an issue more than a simple dropped RP), but abandoned threads are supposed to be left to scroll off into the depths.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17