Broken Bonds [Alternate Universe Dystopia | LGBTQ+ Friendly | Recruiting]

Started by Cerevan, September 10, 2016, 10:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ouroboros

Hey y'all! I am interested in this, most def, and also Dotley has given me ideas mostly by being enthusiastic about the game. (Also I love New Orleans.) Unfortunately, I also have work in the morning. Can I call dibs on Daveed Diggs and Big Freedia as faceclaims for now and post a couple of Chainbreakerish/Neutralish concepts later?
Semi-Relevant Information
wants and needs | apologies and absences  | ons and offs

Dotley

O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

Ouroboros

Well... I mean. New Orleans. <3

Also I have
adorkable
plans to
rule the world.
As one does.
Semi-Relevant Information
wants and needs | apologies and absences  | ons and offs

Flower

Just wanted to mention the first of my batch of characters has been approved! Super open for connections.

Quote from: Ouroboros on September 12, 2016, 09:08:53 PM
Well... I mean. New Orleans. <3

Also I have
adorkable
plans to
rule the world.
As one does.

The first guy is super cutes.

Amarlo

Quote from: Flower on September 13, 2016, 05:01:04 AM
Just wanted to mention the first of my batch of characters has been approved! Super open for connections.

You already know I'm a fan of that guy.  :o Lmfao.

As for me, still here. Working on concepts with one of my lovely buddies, waiting to see if he's going to actually take the dive before I start flailing about like a desperate fish out of water. :P

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Flower

I think he's one of my favorite guy characters.

I hope you have luck with your friend.^_^

Relikai

Very interesting!

Lots of reading, but I'll get down to it, and hopefully I'll get it right ;)

CurvyKitten

Muse Juice is failing me here, mrr. Sorry but I may not be able to pull something together here. ~pouts~ Pulling inerest for now, have fun though folks!

Flower

Relikai

Placing a faceclaim tag for 2-3 characters.

Male - Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
Females - Kashiwagi Yuki

Timeless

Awww, I was hoping we could write together again, Curvy! ;3; No worries though, we'll definitely have the chance in another game, perhaps.

Also, glad to see your interest, Relikai! Can't wait to see on what you would do with the faceclaims.

Cerevan

Quote from: Ouroboros on September 12, 2016, 09:01:05 PM
Hey y'all! I am interested in this, most def, and also Dotley has given me ideas mostly by being enthusiastic about the game. (Also I love New Orleans.) Unfortunately, I also have work in the morning. Can I call dibs on Daveed Diggs and Big Freedia as faceclaims for now and post a couple of Chainbreakerish/Neutralish concepts later?

Quote from: Relikai on September 14, 2016, 08:08:45 AM
Placing a faceclaim tag for 2-3 characters.

Male - Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
Females - Kashiwagi Yuki

Quote from: Amarlo on September 13, 2016, 11:56:12 AM
As for me, still here. Working on concepts with one of my lovely buddies, waiting to see if he's going to actually take the dive before I start flailing about like a desperate fish out of water. :P

Yes, excellent, welcome! Consider the faces claimed. Let me know if you have any questions or need any help moodling through ideas. I'd be delighted to assist or just listen to the awesome. ;D

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 14, 2016, 07:46:25 AM
Muse Juice is failing me here, mrr. Sorry but I may not be able to pull something together here. ~pouts~ Pulling inerest for now, have fun though folks!

D'awwww~ Well, if the muse juice ever comes back, you know where to find us. <3

Emjay

Quote from: Emjay on September 12, 2016, 11:53:43 AM
Also I would like to switch out Berta Vazquez for Kehlani Parrish. I would also like to claim Emily Blunt.

I know I was originally interested in making Emily Blunt second in command at the Chainbreakers but I've decided I'd rather make a Normal and so I would like to claim Shraddha Kapoor. I would love to make her the secretary to the Omega if possible.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Flower

Kuroneko

I'm sorry everyone, but my teaching load is proving far too busy to consider taking on any new RPs.

Have fun all :-)
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Amelita

Quote from: Emjay on September 14, 2016, 10:54:29 PM
I know I was originally interested in making Emily Blunt second in command at the Chainbreakers but I've decided I'd rather make a Normal and so I would like to claim Shraddha Kapoor. I would love to make her the secretary to the Omega if possible.

xD Ems, switchin' it up  :-*

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Emjay

Quote from: Amelita on September 16, 2016, 08:41:16 PM
xD Ems, switchin' it up  :-*
::)

Alrighty so three of my charries are up in the accepted thread. Reika and Anaïs are both set to be bonded but are open to all other sorts of connections. Camilla is open for a potential bond as well as other connections. Feel free to shoot me a PM!
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

bubby

I'm home, I'm back, and I'm pretty sure I'm ready to get this writing thing back underway!

Is the Chainbreakers Second still open?

Dotley

Just wanted to drop a quick note on character ideas and potential plotty opportunities to try and entice any lurkers out there to join in the fun.

Father Theo || Is my whiskey drinking, chain smoking, and swearing priest. I think we've established that every story set in the South needs a priest. We got one now, but we could always use another. The only thing better than one priest is two priests, right? A nun would be awesome to see as well. Besides the clergy I'd love to have someone (or someones) around to play a longterm game of tempt the pastor. Perhaps someone else that is a fellow fixture of the community, like a bartender or something.

Mimi || The Public Relations Director of the Tower. It'd be fantastic for her to have some coworkers to plot with, especially some fellow middle aged peeps for her to team up with to squash the Resistance and raise community support for the Tower. Also some submissive boys for her to play with would be lovely.
O&O's || A&A's

Relikai

I'm lining up two characters soon, placing their summaries here to see if they're possible :)

Katori Yuki, an unaffiliated Sentinel who works as an underground fighter and occasionally other jobsto earn a living.

Jovian Austermann, an unaffiliated Normal who works as a financial stock trader, frequents brothels and fighting clubs to satisfy his depressed life.

Question - Would it be possible to have an unbonded Sentinel?

Cerevan

GM Announcements

IC Game Threads will be launching tomorrow @ roughly 3PM EST. (I know, right?) This is the nudge to get to plotting and figuring out your opening scenes. I'll be going through applications tonight in order to push through those currently sitting in my inbox. If you haven't gotten all your characters in yet, no worries. This is an always recruiting game.

For those of you who're ready to plot and ready to write, our game will be opening in January 2017. Available dates for play stretch from Jan. 1st to Jan. 23rd. (There's a reason for why you may go no further than the 23rd but...for now it's a secret. Shhhh.) A tagging system will be provided for posting. It's up to y'all to keep track that you're not breaking the time / place continuum with any characters. ;)

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or hit me up on Gchat.

Cerevan

Quote from: bubby on September 17, 2016, 12:15:48 PM
Is the Chainbreakers Second still open?

Theoretically, yes. See PM for more details. ;)

Quote from: Relikai on September 18, 2016, 09:23:59 PM
I'm lining up two characters soon, placing their summaries here to see if they're possible :)

Katori Yuki, an unaffiliated Sentinel who works as an underground fighter and occasionally other jobsto earn a living.

Jovian Austermann, an unaffiliated Normal who works as a financial stock trader, frequents brothels and fighting clubs to satisfy his depressed life.

Question - Would it be possible to have an unbonded Sentinel?

They both look excellent! At least so far as the concepts go. I look forward to seeing the fleshed out sheets.

As to whether or not it's possible to have an unbonded Sentinel... Yes, definitely. In fact, with the way the world building is set up, it's safe to assume that most Sentinel are unbonded. Tally ho!

Vael the Destroyer

Paint me potentially interested. I has to read all the things after work and school today. Then I'll have a final verdict.

Dotley

O&O's || A&A's

Vael the Destroyer

I couldn't resist once I saw, especially since it takes place in New Orleans. ;)

Now, I am simply just terribly torn between bringing back dear, sweet Eliseo - who would be... Different, so to speak - and bringing forth a new morsel with this face.

And my second dilemma stems from wanting to either bring Mr. Talon Zephyr Grant along for the ride, or summoning forth the greasy Lady Gaga as my first ever Ace Cis-female body.

It's a toughie.