Glorious Rome (F for M - late 15th - early 16th century).

Started by xRebecca, August 07, 2013, 12:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xRebecca

Rosietta Farnese, the youngest daughter of Alfonso and Evangelina, could truly say that she had it all. She came from a loving family and seemed to be one of the few “pure” women in 1498 AD. She was a blonde-haired, fair-skinned woman – a true Venetian beauty – and barely knew life as it was outside of her home, chasing after her younger brothers in order to make them behave like she wanted them to. Her family being wealthy enough for her not to have to work, she didn't know much else than that life was supposed to be the way she lived it then, fully celebatairy. To her, creatures called “men” simply did not exist in her pretty little head. Until her father got an important job in the Vatican, and she and her family had to come with him.
The people there were different, much different, she noticed. There were more Jews there than she had ever seen before and it seemed to be much more of an exotic city than a true Italian one. She had been living with her cousin Alessandro for a while when she met a tall, handsome stranger whose name she didn't know. All she knew was his voice was deep and dark – she couldn't see his face from underneath the hood he wore. But when the two talked, she and this stranger, she found him more than interesting and didn't want to stop listening to his stories. This man was important to the city whilst she was just a simple woman, and he expressed that the interest she showed in him was mutual, something that made her all the more curious. When the stranger suddenly left, he had kissed her and she had gotten one short glimpse of his face. It had awoken a lust hidden deep inside of her that she could not easily contain and for the first time in her life, she had felt aroused. Aroused at the thought that this man felt something for her, that he had trusted her with some of his personal business. It made her ache for more, more than she could get. She knew that for sure when she saw him again, this time wearing a Bordeaux red robe and a hat that matched his clothing perfectly.

Inspired after watching Borgia, I made up this storyline. I figured that if the pope could have a mistress, so could his cardinals – sometimes young men, not even wanting to have the position that they do have. Your character can be anyone: someone who has completely devoted his life to God and the Roman Catholic Church, or someone who'd much rather be an army officer.

This is merely a scratch of what I have in mind. I can go with other plotlines and pairings, including incest and non consensual pairings. If you are by any chance interested in something a little darker and deeper than your average middle-age roleplays: feel free to contact me.
~Do I want to be with you as the years come and go?
Only forever if you care to know.
Would I grant all your wishes and be proud of the task?
Only forever if someone should ask.

~Even when I'm clumsy, I'll try to make it into something graceful.

xRebecca

~Do I want to be with you as the years come and go?
Only forever if you care to know.
Would I grant all your wishes and be proud of the task?
Only forever if someone should ask.

~Even when I'm clumsy, I'll try to make it into something graceful.