Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

That's my kind of atmosphere.. stars, which I adore.. wine, heh.. which I love.. chilling back on the grass with a laugh, hell yeah! <-- Ninja'd :P

Yes! I can only point out two.. maybe three.. which is crazy with how I feel about stars. So please, yes, enlighten me, Mystical one!

.. if I started blabbing, while staring up at those stars, about thoughts of other possible life, civilizations, possibilities, etc.. way out there among those distant balls of flame?
*See Pillory*

Grainne

*grins* Of course!

And, if it were a really, really, really nice dark sky? EDIT...and I grabbed your because I was scared of the dark?  :P
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

So dark, that utter lack of light was like a vacuum that pulled in every sound and thought? Yes. I like it dark.

.. if I closed my eyes and asked you to desribe the sun to me.. assuring you that while I taunt and insult that pesky flame, I do in fact miss it.. and strive to see it again in my dreams?
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

I would enjoy the test of my word play quite nicely. So yes, I would like you for it.

...managed with my words to make you yearn even more to see that most taboo of things?
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Mordred

Ohhhh.. that most taboo of things.. that title alone already sends my yearning a ways down the path. Yes.

.. if in exchange for this lovely treat, I then did my utmost to nudge your own yearnings towards the need to feel a set of ravenous fangs slide deep inside that sweet neck and drink to their heart's content? *but not so much that you'd be left too weak.. for I am kinder these later times*
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

I've always been a fan of biting. ;)

...let you think that I was going to let you just to pull away at the last second with a giggle and an impish grin?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Mordred

Naughty thing.. playing with a vampire like that.. wise move? Huh? *grins* But.. heh.. I adore such antics.. make the hungers squirm and raises the awareness even a bit more for that sweet pulse you tease this blue thing with. Yep.

.. suddenly captured you in a way that proved to be quite impossible to pull away from.. yep.. using those crazy old vampire skills and strength to my advantage.. giving your scrumptious self no chance but to endure my thirsty shenanigans?
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

Well, as long as you weren't too rough, I guess you could be forgive. Under the circumstances.

...managed to pry my mind away from what you were doing and into the land of deviousness that resulted in me using our proximity and your distraction to attempt tickling.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Mordred

Oh you wicked thing.. vampires aren't supposed to be ticklish.. yet this one.. sadly is. *squirms crazily.. long limbs kinda losing control for a moment* Oh wait.. that was just a question. Hmm.. heh yeah in truth I always dig a wee bit o' playful torture. Do you thing, adorable.

.. if i started slathering blue jello all over your scrumptious self? Come on.. you just knew this stuff would make a return appearance eventually, yes? It goes with this lecherous fanged territory. ;)
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

Kinky. I could see where that went with good humor.

...asked you to cuddle with some abandoned kittens so that I could stay warm while I made them food?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Zaphod

Yes! I love cuddly kittens!

If I wanted to cuddle with you after you return?

Breathless Intent

I think I'd like you a whole heck of a lot if you cuddled me, sweetheart!

...if I kept you up all night whispering secrets and giggling with you in the dark instead of letting you get any rest?

SummerWhispers

Well it would depend on the secrets, but yeah most times we woman have the absolute best secrets, we could invite a couple of other ladies and make a night of it.

Breathless Intent

OH I'd like that a lot! And you too :D

...if I offered to braid your hair and paint your nails at this  all-girl slumber party?

Mr Bigglesworth

Oddly that probably would not endear you to me.

...if I painted stick figures on your tummy?

Breathless Intent

That would probably tickle a lot and make me wiggle, so the stick figures would look like noodle figures at best...but I'd like you none the less!

...if I painted a dastardly handlebar mustache on you?

Mr Bigglesworth

--The way I draw your wiggling might actually produce straight lines--

I think that would be an interesting look for me.  I'd like you for that as long as you didn't do it very often.

If I "accidentally" got your shirt all wet?

Breathless Intent

Depends on with what...if you douse me with red wine I might get testy!

...if I "accidentally" hip checked you into the pool while you were fully dressed?

Mr Bigglesworth

Sure, that'd be fun.

If I managed to catch your arm and pull you in with me?

Breathless Intent

EEP! I would be surprised and probably sputter a whole lot, but I'd like you and figure its what I deserve for pushing you in the pool!

...if I showed off how cool I am by doing handstands in the shallow end?

Mr Bigglesworth

Sounds like fun.

If I tickled your feet while you did that?

forbiddenfruit

....ninaja-ing in.

No, you may not tickle my feet if I do handstands at the shallow end. ;)

... if I told you a silly joke?

Mordred

I love silly jokes. Yes.

.. if I took you on a long drive through my neck of the woods.. with hopes of nibbling on your neck when we parked under the moon, near the woods?
*See Pillory*

forbiddenfruit

Absolutely! That sounds so divine :)

.....If I surprised you with a sexy outfit underneath?

Mordred

Very much so. I love those kind of surprises.

.. if I whispered ancient long forgotten things against your neck to lure that sweet pulse to sing in ways that make it impossible for my fangs to resist sinking deep inside?
*See Pillory*