Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Perhaps.....  ;)

(I'm learning to answer "evasively"...;P  )

Next person thinks I am sweet.   :D

Stone

No, just that you have sweetness in you. And I know where to squeeze.

The next person doesn't need to be evasive; I'm evasive enough for all of us!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

*Pouts!* But...I am sweet....  :(

Next person likes to appear "rough and tough", but is actually a "sweetheart" and all "mush" inside!   ;P

Stone

That's just what I tell 'em to get 'em to come upstairs. ;)

The next person wears their heart on their sleeve. A couple of inches to the inside. ;)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Why do people keep telling me that?   

Next person is going to bed..

<< Psycho  Psychic!

Stone

Stalker!

The next person likes a song everybody else hates.

Anesa

lol.....probably many being I am a huge Bon Jovi fan! 

Next person is suppose to be going to bed... ;P

*walks away humming "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead"*  :D

Miyu

Nop just woke up

Next person loves to have a bubble bath

TheSorrow

PM me if you want to add me on skype/msn/aim/YIM :P I give free hugs/cookies/cuddles/kisses/more cookies/etc...

Izzy1337

Always, but I keep going.

Next person loves my green huggy monster.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Anesa

Yes, so much so, that I got one for myself. :)

Next person has on warmer clothes because the weather is getting cooler...

Story Tale

Mmmm.. not yet..

The next person wishes it would snow this winter.

Anesa

I do love snow.....just not "huge" amounts that make it impossible to maneuver around in.

The next person has built an "anatomically correct" snowman/woman.... ;))

Ephemera

no, but what a yummy idea... maybe I'll add that blue raspberry snow cone syrup too!

The next person spikes their hot chocolate.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

Does the opposite count? Spiking my (red) rum with hot chocolate? If so, yes. Many times.

The thought above makes the next person's hair on the back of their neck spike just a tiny bit.. 'cause yeahhhh, you know that sounds goooooood.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

actually, it does.

The next person is now looking for something yummy to slip in their coffee.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

TaintedAndDelish

Yeah, a chocolate chip cookie :)

The next person is looking for something yummy to slip in their mouth :o

Ephemera

Yep...

errr..

it is national chocolate week...

The next person is grinning like a cheshire.

Stone

Oh yeah!

The next person is metaphorically on fire.

Anesa

Nope... I'm pretty well "chillin"... :)

Next person has their hair in a pony tail.... :D

Stone

Nah, but in a couple of weeks it'll be long enough.

The next person wants their ponytail to be pulled. From behind. *whistles annoyingly*

Anesa

I don't have a ponytail....just the pony.....Clyde..... ;P

Next person has more than one annoying habit... ;)

Stone

Whatever *whistles* do ;) you  ;D mean? *fistpumps*

The next person eats like a truck worker sometimes.

Izzie Aditi

Only sometimes ;D
The next person steals food off someone else's plate (that ALWAYS happens to me! Get your own food!)
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

TheLegionary

I try to control myself, but it happened often in the past.

The next person loves redheads.