Join the Requiem(M Seeking F).

Started by RequiemOfEcstasy, January 10, 2018, 09:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RequiemOfEcstasy

Good day ladies! New here, but not new to roleplaying and still getting my bearings on the site. Going to be posting some plot ideas here, some of which may be image inspired, others may be inspired by different plot threads I've thought of over the years. If you're interested, feel free to PM me, and feel free to post here as well! Hopefully we can get something going here. Ons and Off's of mine shall be linked later(Once I fill that out.), but without further ado, let's get started! This will be rough at first but will hopefully expand out and become more detailed over the coming week.

A list of General Thing's I'm game to do!
Fandom RP's
Marvel Oriented
DC Oriented
Final Fantasy Oriented
Video Game Oriented
Cartoon Oriented
Movie Oriented.

Different Sorts of Taboos
Demons
Monsters
Aliens
Angels
Incest(Strictly brother/sister, father/daughter, uncle/niece or the step equivlants.)
Teacher/Student
Fantasy Races!

Specific Plot Ideas

Invasion
This plot would see either some multiversal entity, demigod, demon, something else, arriving in the universe of a specific fandom, and going about breeding with some of the females of that universe and putting them under it's thrall if they don't submit willingly, while also forming an army to eventually take over the universe and then assault another. If the person he is sleeping with has powers, the entity could possibly drain the power from the person or would garuntee the offspring of it and the person having something related but more powerful. This would be a longer term thing, as it would entail a lot of naughtiness, and some cool battle stuff at times.

Hojo's Project
Red XIII x Tifa
Based on this serie's produced by MongoBongo: https://e-hentai.org/g/593122/46a2c773db/
Red's been keeping a secret, and dissapearing during particular nights, particularly ones of full moons. Curious, Tifa goes to find him only to find out that Red XIII becomes a feral almost werewolflike monster during full moons. Seeing the busty barmaid, our werecreature decides to do as it was instructed to do when Hojo created this transformation, breed.

The Bet
Barret X Tifa
Based on This Image: https://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/JizzThunder/552657/The-Drinking-Contest-FF7
One night while after having a few too many drinks together, Barret and Tifa decide to have a wager, where the winner get's whatever they want. In the end, Tifa loses, but doesn't mind all that much when her big dicked companion decides that what he wants, is her.

Other ideas to follow!

StormAngelus

Were you looking to do any story-specific stuff, or more a smut hit? I'm not trying to sound rude or anything, please don't mistake me. But some folks want to try a smut hit for practice, or just for shits and giggles, and some like to do longer stories with a more serious tone. Which one were you aiming for? I love the idea of heroes/villians or FF thing... but I would want to do a more serious story for that. And not FF VII - I was thinking more FF XII or such.
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

RequiemOfEcstasy

Quote from: StormAngelus on January 10, 2018, 11:00:49 PM
Were you looking to do any story-specific stuff, or more a smut hit? I'm not trying to sound rude or anything, please don't mistake me. But some folks want to try a smut hit for practice, or just for shits and giggles, and some like to do longer stories with a more serious tone. Which one were you aiming for? I love the idea of heroes/villians or FF thing... but I would want to do a more serious story for that. And not FF VII - I was thinking more FF XII or such.

I could do story specific stuff if the right idea was floated my way. Definitely looking right now for more smut based stories but I am definitely game for more plot driven ones too. That said, I don't know much about FFXII. :(

RequiemOfEcstasy