Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jclaymore

It's edible...

The next person does a martial art

Despairs

I was taught martial arts, does that count? The next soul has little experience with guns.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Styx26

True. I want to become more familiar with them because they are basically the main weapon of this time... until lasers come along.

The next person wants to learn martial arts.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

FourStellar

I would like to have learned a martial art. But it seems like more of a moneymaking racket anymore.

The next person has a cool, calm head in an emergency.

Lapine

I do.  It's after that I fall apart ;)

The next person likes whalesong.

willow

Whalesong?? I dont know.

Next person likes to change up the living room/bedroom once in a while
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

FourStellar

I'm the one who does the moving while someone else has the fanciful whims. So, uh, not so much.

The next person has lots of brand loyalties.

Blythe

Surprisingly, yes! I'm diehard loyal to my soda brands, and I have certain food brands I absolutely never deviate from.

Next person loves summer more than they love winter~

Despairs

Negative soldier. Our next soul, used to be a pain in the derriere but has gradually become lovable or at the very least tolerable.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Irisa

I bake pies and it makes people forget that I annoy them.

The next person likes to watch the Olympics and pretend in their head that they are competing. 

willow

I only watch the Olympics when my dad I'd visiting and he puts it on.  So no I guess.

Next person had a day off today?

Despairs

No The next person is replying to their pms.

Twisted Crow

Witchcraft! I was, indeed.  ;)

The next person is... hungry for some tasty food?

Blythe

Yes! I crave homemade enchiladas. Shame I can't actually cook them, but I'm hungry for them nonetheless!

Next person prefers TV shows over movies~

Becca

No, movies all the way :)

The next person is deeply in love.

Stone

Nah. Days gone by.  O8)

The next person does not have red hair.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

willow

I have very dark hair, not red.

Next person has brown eyes

FourStellar

I do.

The next person enjoys participating in sports more than watching them.

Stone

Absolutely. Kicking a ball is a lot more satisfying than kicking a ball via television proxy.

The next person has breasts. (Yeah. I went there.)

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Twisted Crow

Not really... though pecs? Sure... I suppose.  ^-^

The next person has a muse kicking on all cylinders? ::)

RampantDesires

*realtime picture of Rampant's muse*

So ... no, but I admire those that do have such drive :D

The next person drinks too much tea, iced or otherwise.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Twisted Crow

Usually I drink tea often, but not as much here, lately.

Passing it on for the next person. :)

Captain Maltese

That store-bought, iced tea stuff I occasionally drink must be 80% sugar. I cannot allow that to become a habit.

The next person is a coffee drinker, and particular about it.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

FourStellar

Yes. Enjoying a cup of Julius Meinl (a brand from Vienna, Austria) as I type.

The next person avoids brand loyalties, but, for a few things, can't help it.

OT: Loved the cartoon, RD!

Belle33

Spot on. 

The next person is considering a new tattoo.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP