F for Dom M UPDATE

Started by sansa, May 04, 2013, 01:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

Shauna has always been a good girl doing well in school and maintaining two jobs as well. She could only afford community college but to escape her family who constantly took the money she earned, she moved to a new state- Chicago, in order to afford school without her parents taking her money. A new place, no friends and all her money was going to school...  She picks up a waitressing job at a strip club. The owner lets her sleep on the couch of the club until she can get on her feet. Is this job enough though? A homeless struggling girl in a new city doing all she can to make a better living...
Different ideas:

She meets a man at the club to give her a better offer.. His live in pet to meet his needs but allows her to go to school but he will pay her and let her live freely, giving her some allowances to spend money for reasons other then school.

A professor at school finds out her job and uses it to his advantage. She's not a dancer but how about a private show? An offer for great money. The owner of the club makes Shauna go to the private room for a dance. Going to class becomes awkward as he can subtly touch her and call on her during class when she wants only to avoid him. Every time he comes to the club, he pays more in order to receive more then just a dance...
---------------

Be literate, polite to me, rough on her ;) this could develop an odd love. Maybe a short lived or long lived rp. Shauna has never known really she was submissive but due to her upbringing, it makes sense that she services who she must in order to obtain her long term goal of success.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

sansa

I'm really craving to do something involving this fandom.
I definitely wouldn't mind some 'dark' rps/ideas of this. (NC, Bondage, abuse, etc)
I'm totally open to more ideas and other pairings.

Pairings I'd Like.
Stars will indicate what I really want

OC x Theon
Asha/Yara x Theon
Sansa x Tyrion ***
Sansa x Jaime***
Sansa x Hound***
Sansa x Joffrey***
Sansa x OC*
Dany x Viserys*
Dany x Drogo
Cersei x Jaime
Margaery x Renly

Females I could play/Want to play
Older Sansa (in every Sansa scenario, I will be playing her older.)
Daenerys
Cersei
Margaery
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

sansa

Really craving to do a Sansa & Tyrion RP after enlightening myself in game of thrones.
Or Jaime & Sansa!(:
O/O