GMs and world builders needed to help create a fantasy roleplaying world [UN]

Started by Starchaser, September 08, 2009, 07:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starchaser

This is, I guess, a bit of an unusual request but I thought I'd give it a try.

I have been on the roleyplaying scene for some time and ran a few science fiction and horror games here. However, RL has got in the way of that and I left the scene for some time. I am now in a position to return but don't have the amount of time necessary to devote to running my own games.

I have started to create a unique fantasy world that I think would make a good setting for a large group-based roleplaying game.

The details of the world can be found by visiting the following site:-

http://fireflyaught3.firehosting.0lx.net

There are a lot of blanks. Only the Races section of the site has any major detail and the glossary is incomplete at present.

I would like to find people interested in both helping to develop this world further and also to perhaps run a game with a fairly largish number of players of equal genders in it.

The emphasis will be on roleplay but with adult and sexual themes, particarly focussing on master / slave relationships within that world. One of the problems I find is that adult games fall into two main categories - Those that have great plot but hardly any sexual themes are explored and those that are overtly sexual but with very little plot and / or setting. I want this game to contain both in equal measure.

I can help out anyone wishing to take on the role of GM of the game and run some NPCS but my posting time will be limited to Tuesdays and Thursdays only.

I will provide lots of help and support to interested people wishing to develop the world concept futher.

So if anyone is interested in setting up such a game - Please pm me, or even discuss in this thread.