My request for short stories

Started by Lithos, May 01, 2010, 04:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lithos

Greetings to you, dear reader.

As the title says, these are request for short ish stories, but there is no saying that if story gets to completion and it is very nice, it could not lead to another. Looking for short stories has not really been my thing usually, but right now I am feeling like giving it a try due to circumstances. Lately, my free time is severely limited due to work but I should be able to provide at least one medium to long post in day or two.

What I am looking for is rather short stories, where we agree the characters, the setting and then play the scene out. Personally, lately I find shorter stories that actually get to completion more satisfying to write than long thing that takes huge amount in planning and hangs before even really starting.

At the moment the most convenient medium to me is E-mail, as I can read and write posts at work while doing other things, but forum game is possible as well, at least I can type next post at work and then send it when I get home.

As for subject matter, it can be things separated from the ideas that I have on my game search thread that is linked on my profile, or we can cook something up specifically for this. My likes and dislikes are somewhat comprehensively listed on the ons / offs system page, that you can see linked on my profile. As the most basic thing I can say that I tend to write dominant characters only, so most likely any story with me will have elements from the realms of D/s and /or BDSM. I am convenient with the whole spectrum from light to extremes in these.

If interested, please send me a forum PM, or add me to one of my listed messengers (hopefully telling in request or in pm that you are from E, I do not accept adds from just everybody). Please do not reply in this thread, I rather have it look clean and simple.

With best regards:

Lithos
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search