Red Alert: Third World War & Aftermath [C/NC/warfare/pulp fiction]

Started by Ironwolf85, September 30, 2010, 01:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Major

Well, Major Baranova is supposed to be a cruel woman, after all.

Ironwolf85

she is KGB... and miles... I think we can do the same kind of RP in private.
Lastly Ace is battling in hidelburg, so if the conflict goes that direction, players might run into him.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Miles Trent

Great stuff! :D Not a fan of lesbian couplings, but it was great!

I suppose we can but Im limited on my IMs. Not on very often and I can only manage a post a day nowadays.

Anyways, I have my battle plan set and ready to put into motion. What I had in mind was an army battle all along though. My first post will be up in a moment.

*plays Flight of the Valkyries MP3*

Edit: I actually experimenting with real time war tactics and strategy. Yep. Im actually researching theories and papers on it, out of curiosity. Not very good at them yet but I try.
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Ironwolf85

and it will be good... mostly the soviets that are geared up don't expect the allies this far south. Soviet Command expects them to turn south from Hidelburg... not straight across from corsca...
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.