News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

New Story (FxF)

Started by Stephanie, March 17, 2014, 02:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephanie

After a young (16-20) girl's parents are killed in a car accident, leaving her with no immediate family, she is sent to live with a friend of the family. I have a few ideas for who this could be, anything from a close female business associate or client of her father's who grew very attached to the family over the last few years. It could be someone they knew a long time ago, who they hadn't seen in many years, not since the girl was a baby or small child. The only requirement is that she was close with the girl's parents, and because of their close relationship and the parents sudden and untimely passing, agrees to provide the girl with a home, since she has no other family.

I would like for this to involve discipline, spanking, that sort of thing. I don't, however, want it to be like an abusive, Cinderella type story where the older woman doesn't want the girl living with her, but feels obligated because of the past she shared with her parents. If it eventually leads to a romance, that would be great. If not, that's fine too. The big thing I want from this one is spanking in a disciplinary setting, because I love spanking!

I'm open for discussion on who my partner's character will be. Anything from a young, up and coming professional who did a lot of business with my character's father, to an older, forty something friend of the family who grew up with my parents. As long as it makes sense, and as long as we're both happy with it, then I'm open to it!

Anyone interested, please send me a PM rather than replying to this thread directly