[BON]Seeking players for Bondage Adventure

Started by Mikhail Gorbechev, November 17, 2019, 01:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikhail Gorbechev

Greetings! I happened across a wiki for the fabulous Bondage Adventure game by Talyn and Aelie, and I wanted to GM a game of it. Now all I need is a group...

I was planning to run a Bandit Hunt campaign to get our feet wet, but if there is substantial and compelling interest in a different adventure, or a homemade one, I would be happy to entertain that. I am looking for players to play any of the Warrior, Ranger, Tamer, Sorceress, or Priestess characters. The game will contain hardcore bondage and violence, but I have no intention of including any graphic depictions of gore.

For those of you unfamiliar with the game, the general idea is that a group of adventurers (it seems to be set up primarily for female characters, but I can't see why it shouldn't work with other types- pm me with concerns or questions) fights against a group of enemies controlled by me, the GM. The party's goal is to slay their foes, the enemy's goal is to tie up the players and have their way with them.

Please let me know if you are interested, and if you have your eye on a particular character class!

Cheers,
Mike
Ons/Offs
I like hugs!

snowdrop

I looked up said wiki and the game sounds really fun, so mark me as interested for sure! ;D

I couldn’t find any kind of an actual introduction to the classes, though. Is there perhaps a list of classes I missed somewhere?

Marie Reynolds

Hmm I would be interested, Would you be willing to consider the Escape Artist Class?

Mikhail Gorbechev

Hi, Liege Reynolds! I would be happy to entertain such a class, but I'm not familiar with it? Could you PM me a link?
Ons/Offs
I like hugs!

snowdrop

Having taken a look over the classes, I’m kind of tempted to go Priestess, both for flavor and the opportunity to play a “vulnerable” support class :-)

Marie Reynolds

Sweet Snowdrop!  not a bad choice, it is always good to have  such a  time honored  role in the game!

Yay the escape Artist is on the table!

Clio

I might be interested. I have to look into this more.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Mikhail Gorbechev

Thank you for your interest, Dame Clio! If I can be of any assistance, you can always PM me,

Your humble servant,
Mike
Ons/Offs
I like hugs!

ElayneTrakand

A&A's

"When at 15, my girlfriends started dropping out of their beloved sports teams, because they didn't want to appear muscle-y, when at 18, my male friends were unable to express their feelings, I decided that I was a feminist." - Emma Watson

Mikhail Gorbechev

If Dame Clio decides she's down, we might have enough people to play! Still room for more players, though!
Ons/Offs
I like hugs!

Max

I have been looking for something like this.  I'd like to play a Warrior if there is room for one more.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Vonandi

Hello, I'd be interested in joining as whatever class is closest to a rogue, ranger perhaps?

knightsdestiny

Intrigued. I might be interested. How much storytelling will there be?

Mikhail Gorbechev

Sorry, milady, we just started up and the roster is full. You can watch us play over here, and if it seems like your style, I'd be happy to put you on the short list for the next game!

Kind regards,
Mike
Ons/Offs
I like hugs!

knightsdestiny

avarus

Shame I missed the window, but I'd also like to be considered for the shortlist then xD

Kathyan

I wish I had known about this too but if you open another game I'd love to participate.

knightsdestiny

About enough interest for a second game entirely lol

Anish Joshi

am interested if there is some spot available.
Don't Judge!! Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans!!
Discord : Indianboy#8135

avarus

Yep, we're with four already. Just missing one thing... A GM XD

Anish Joshi

How about i try as GM. If we enjoy fine, else can stop.
Don't Judge!! Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans!!
Discord : Indianboy#8135

avarus

Sounds like a plan ^^ Also, the Bandits scenario or were you thinking of another one?

Kathyan

I agree too. Would we be limiting us to the same classes suggested at the beginning or just any of the classes listed on the wiki? I was thinking going warrior btw.

redkitsune

If you organize another game, I am interested to participate as well.
From what I see in its wiki, looks like fun!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost...