The Runaway [VAN] or [BON]

Started by Tonalberry, September 21, 2009, 10:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonalberry

Daniel Hearne never thought he'd run into any of his family members any time soon, being halfway across the country from them, so it surprised him that, on his way home from work, he found his kid sister waiting outside his apartment building, the falling rain soaking her to the bone.  What was even more surprising was that she wasn't exactly a kid anymore.  She had grown into a beautiful young woman, curves filled out in all the right places, with long, toned legs.  And as she looked up at him with sad, wide eyes, he knew that, just like in the past, he wouldn't be able to say no to whatever favor she was going to ask of him.

I'm looking for someone to play my younger sister for this idea, old enough for E's rules, but not much older.  Maybe just out of high school, or possibly in her last year.  She's run away from home, for any reason.  Maybe our parents are fighting, and she wants to get away from it.  Or maybe our stepfather is looking at her, in ways a father shouldn't be.  Any reason will do.  She follows her big brother across the country, having found out his address from snooping around.

I'd like her to still be innocent and pure, never having so much as a boyfriend before.  She's always had a bit of a crush on her big brother, and that's one of the reasons she traveled so far to see him.

This idea can go one of two ways.  It can stay a vanilla romance, the forbidden thoughts the two of them have for each other growing until one day they finally let them out.  Or, it can go a darker route.  There's a room of his large, studio apartment that he's forbidden her from going into.  For the first few days, she's able to obey, but finally, one day her curiosity gets the better of her, and she just has to take a look.  What she finds shocks and surprises her.  Inside are numerous toys of a dark, naughty nature.  Dildos and vibrators, paddles, floggers, and whips.  In one corner, a set of padded manacles hang from the wall.  Never would she have thought her brother was into this.  While looking around, investigating, she doesn't hear her brother come in and find her snooping.

If this interests anyone, I hope to hear from you.  Either a PM or a reply here will do.  And we can change it up if incest isn't your thing.  Maybe it's an ex-girlfriend, stopping by to visit.  Or maybe one of my sister's friends.  It could even be a complete and random stranger he happens to save from some thugs.  Let me know what you think, and if you have anything to add or change, I'd love to hear it.