Character Based Game (One on One or One on Many)

Started by Creeper, September 06, 2006, 11:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeper

In order to ease my self back into gaming, I'd like to play a character that I've really missed. I originally made Samuel Walters for a Superhero game, the now defunct "World Gone Super: Superheros Unleashed". But I loved the character so much I can't let him go.

Name: Samuel "Sammy" Walters

Sex: Male (most of the time)

Appearance: Samuel is a bit on the short side, with a slim build. His skin is lightly tanned, though he is clearly of European decent. His hair is cut short and blond. His eyes are a bright, expressive green. There are a multitude of small white scars on his body, especially up his arms and torso from multiple small bar-room brawls. He favors loose, casual clothing, like jeans and t-shirts with smarmy phrases on them. The youth wouldn't be caught dead in a suit.

Personality: Samuel has a true teenage slacker personality. He wants to sleep all day and party all night. He has rockstar dreams, skips school as often as possible, rarely thinks of the future, and dabbles with drugs. He's a clown, spouting off one-liners and doing whatever seems right or entertaining at the moment. He's irresponsible, loud, rude, perverted, and very annoying to folks who he doesn't like. He's bi-curious, but won't admit it. He sees his power as a toy to be played with, but new feelings associated with his new forms sometimes scare him. Samuel isn't very smart or talented, his only marketable skills being his excellent vocabulary and a decent singing voice. Sam thinks his father is annoying and oppressive, but likes his sisters when they're not messing with his stuff.

Powers: Due to cosmic radiation, or some other weird occurrence, Samuel has the ability to take the shape of any humanoid form. He can even alter his clothing if he wishes.

Background: Samuel isn't very important in any one's life. Never was to begin with. When his mother got pregnant with him, Sammy's father was ready for a responsible life. His Mom, on the other hand, wasn't. 4 years after his birth, and 1 year after bringing twin girls into the world, she ran of with someone more exciting then his father, leaving the family on it's own.
Sammy was a troublemaker at school, at least for the teachers. Among the other students, he was a peace-maker. He stood up for the weak, the fat, the nerdy and the ugly, often because he hated "Nazis and Jerks". He had a problem of authority though, and spent most of his times thinking up new ways to break the rules in an entertaining manner. He gathered many friends from all social areas, though he's only drawn a few close to his heart.
As he approached the end of high-school, his father came to an ultimatum: Graduate high-school, or be forced to watch his sisters for the rest of the year. Sammy shaped up enough to graduate, even to move out but has dropped back into his rut, awaiting his 'big music break'. Despite his finances, Sammy managed to scrounge up enough money for an apartment, but is still sent into a frenzy at the end of every month to pay the rent. Samuel still hung around his father's house to sponge off meals and keep an eye on his twin sisters

Possible Scenarios:
Samuel was originally made for a Superheros game, so a lot of the plots in that genre could be applied to him.

-A superhero/villain could take Sammy under their wing to teach him to control his power and bring him over to their side.
-He could clash with a rival metahuman and eventually fall in love with her.
-Samuel could be hired to kidnap/rescue someone, and then have some fun with him/her.
-A powerful metahuman faction, good or evil, could try to recruit Samuel, by lust or by force if necessary.
-Samuel is tasked with converting a villain to the side of good before she/he destroys his favorite bar.

-A reverse to a previous idea, Sammy has to instruct a person with new metahuman abilities... even if he has crappy control as well.

And, of course, there are a bunch of non-superhero plots that are fun.

-Someone kidnaps a member of Samuel's family, and forces Sam into sexual slavery. He can become anyone or anything the client desires, an invaluable trait for a sex slave.
-Sammy blackmail's his twin sisters for 'services'.
-Samuel becomes famous enough to attract groupies. Woo!
-Sammy has to bring his grades up, but to do that he has to appease a male professor. Hello gendershifting and confused emotions!
-A good friend or family member has gone missing, and our hero has to find him/her. This, however, involves a lot more 'favors' then expected.

Edit: The Bar idea has been taken.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Creeper

I suppose I should list my Ons and Offs for easy reference too:

Ons:Hermaphrodites (That's a big one), incest, impregnation, lactation, romance, small (or flat) chests, strange body/hair colours, aliens, monsters, fairies, tentacles, body modification, Shy girls/guys, tomboy girls, nerd guys/girls, rape (giving or receiving), Light pain, glasses, sexual denial, shapeshifters, amputees (not recent or inflicted 'onscreen'. Ouchies). multiple breasts/cocks, Married folks, Twins, Transformation, Unusual penetrations (like.. nipples, bellybutton, urethra, etc..), Humiliation, cybernetics, bestiality

Offs: Site limits.

Also, I should say I like games that have a beginning, a middle, and a ending, preferably when both partners get bored. I don't like games that hang in limbo forever, though I understand that's unavoidable at times.

Lirliel

-Samuel is tasked with converting a villain to the side of good before she/he destroys his favorite bar.

I'd like to do this one with you, from everything you suggested this is the one that sparks the most inside of me.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Creeper

Not a fan of bars, I take it?  :'(

This is gonna be a fun one! Do you want to write the opening post, or should I? Is your character male or female? Currently inside the bar, or outside it?

Lirliel

Well actually I am!

Feel free to write up the opening post, and she'll be a Herm if you don't really mind *Smiles* and she'll be outside the bar ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Creeper

I love herms! No problem at all.

Opening post is here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7249.0

Name is Protect the Bar! It's located in Bondage and the Like Normal, since I doubt there's going to be any on-screen rape.

Elvi

Creeper, I'll do something with you to ease you back in.......whats yer poison?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Creeper

Thanks! Well, there are the ideas above, and I can probably think of more tommorow. I'm heading to bed now though.

Elvi

OK you have a think and I'll have a think and I'll catch you later.....*smiles*

Creeper

Well, one idea I came up with is a bit of a villain game. A mad scientist comes up with a way to create metahumans, but quickly discovering they're harder to control than he anticipated.

Oh! For a midevil theme, a Thief steals a powerful artifact devoted to a god(dess) of perversion, and has to find a way to sell it before the spirit inside corrupts him.

And there's always Evil Impregnating Alien Monster on the Loose plots.

.... damn it, that's all I can think of. Usually I have a bajillion ideas on hold. I'm out of shape.

You got any ideas or games you want to run?

Creeper

Oooh! New idea. A person, male or female, runs across a magic artifact that creates a clone of the opposite gender. Things get worse when both sides develope an unhealthy attraction to the other.

Do any of those appeal?

Elven Sex Goddess

The clone one has appeal and possiblity.  I like that idea alot. 

Elvi

*lol*
Like both your last ones.....sorry didn't see your message after mine....

Creeper

Quote from: Asherah on September 10, 2006, 02:51:30 AM
The clone one has appeal and possiblity.  I like that idea alot. 

I'm fond of it too! It'd be a little tricky to pull off, though. We'd have to make an agreement on the personality and background of the 'Original'. The clone could branch off later, but at the start they should be very similar.

Quote from: Elvi on September 10, 2006, 02:52:24 AM
*lol*
Like both your last ones.....sorry didn't see your message after mine....

Excellent! Uh, which one was that again? The clone idea, and there were 3 in the post before that one.

Elvi

*laughs*

Hey it's early, I have only just had my second coffee!

Like the metahuman and perversion......

Have a go at the clone with Asherah, seems silly to fight over it....*smiles*

Creeper

Alrighty, any preference? I'm fond of the Metahuman game, but the perversion relic would probably be easier to run.

Elven Sex Goddess

Thank you Evli   :D   

The personality depends on who is the orginal,  male or female. 

Elvi

Not at all Asherah......*laughs*........hell that sounds so patronising!...sorry....

Well creeper, y'know me, never one to walk away from a challenge....

Creeper

Quote from: Asherah on September 10, 2006, 03:23:02 AM
Thank you Evli :D

The personality depends on who is the orginal, male or female.

If I were going to play the original, I'd probably play it as male, just because I have a insight to how they think. Do you want to play original or clone?

Quote from: Elvi on September 10, 2006, 03:30:38 AM
Not at all Asherah......*laughs*........hell that sounds so patronising!...sorry....

Well creeper, y'know me, never one to walk away from a challenge....

Okay, Evil scientists were always my Forte... along with tentacle monsters, of course!
Setting, Modern Day
The metas are certainly going to have strangeness aplenty, but will we be expecting rape?

Elven Sex Goddess

Ok playing the clone be fine,  so the female aspect is the clone then.  Now  all we need is for you to come up with a  personality for the male orginal.   Then we can go from their. 

Creeper

Alrighty, let's call him Jack. how about a sort of jaded, bored teen. He's not very friendly, lazy, a bit goth, and spends most of his time hanging out at the mall or watching T.V. He hates his parents (with no good reason), but quietly worries what he's going to do for the rest of his life. Need any more information?

Elven Sex Goddess

More inline of is he besides being Goth an typical teen of hating his parents.  How is he with opposite sex, a introvert, the usual shy type.  That sits their fantazing about the girls in his social circle that he drifts around in.   Yet never getting past the day dreams that give him many of a woody. 

For she inherit that shyness and repressed sexual awakening. 

Anywhys will ponder more on it,  I am off to bed.   

Elvi

Quote from: Creeper on September 10, 2006, 03:39:28 AM
Okay, Evil scientists were always my Forte... along with tentacle monsters, of course!
Setting, Modern Day
The metas are certainly going to have strangeness aplenty, but will we be expecting rape?

You'll have to enlarge upon the topic first creeper, who is playing what and how etc.....send me a PM when you're around and we'll brainstorm?

Creeper

Quote from: Asherah on September 10, 2006, 04:24:27 AM
More inline of is he besides being Goth an typical teen of hating his parents.  How is he with opposite sex, a introvert, the usual shy type.  That sits their fantazing about the girls in his social circle that he drifts around in.   Yet never getting past the day dreams that give him many of a woody. 

For she inherit that shyness and repressed sexual awakening. 

Anywhys will ponder more on it,  I am off to bed.   

Yeah, that's pretty much how I imagined hin to be.  :o
Introverted, smarmy, but too terrified to make a move on any of the girls in his social circle.