News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Roll For Your Life!

Started by Daoine Sidhe, June 03, 2013, 04:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daoine Sidhe

I get bored often, and quickly.  But, I entertain myself easily!  ;D  And, I don't mean that sexually.  Well... not entirely...  Anyway, back to the point at hand.  I like D&D and other pen and paper/dice roll style games.  And since E has a built-in dice roll server... well, I thought I'd make use of it.  Don't fret, this is entirely for shits and giggles (aka for the fun of it).

Basically, just treat this like a half-hearted RP, and roll a die using the server for whatever action you want to take.  :P

Dicebot for your dice rolling needs.  And now... to get this thing... rolling.  Giggles.  Okay, bad pun is bad...

Appears from the shadows! Roll results  Successfully lands gracefully on her feet!  Ta-da!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Jclaymore

I attempt at running right towards you! Diceroll! I trip and fall flat on my face. "Ouch"

Daoine Sidhe

Haha!  I laugh at your feeble attempts to run me over!  Ha!  Haha!  Okay, that's enough laughing.  Don't want to get a stomach cramp...  Results

Oh dread.  Gets a severe stomach cramp from over-laughing.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

HannibalBarca

Hang on...First Aid skill coming up--I try and massage out that stomach cramp (not all entirely medical ;) )

Roll... is a success on your cramp...and a crit...  Does this mean you like my massage for more than just helping you?
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Jclaymore

I try to get up: diceroll
I jump up to my feet quickly in extremely awesome manner XD

Daoine Sidhe

Quote from: HannibalBarca on June 04, 2013, 12:02:19 AM
Hang on...First Aid skill coming up--I try and massage out that stomach cramp (not all entirely medical ;) )

Roll... is a success on your cramp...and a crit...  Does this mean you like my massage for more than just helping you?

Yes, I think it does.  ;)  But, that has to be censored for the PG-13 boards, I'm afraid.  :P

I attempt to off a hug as a thank you... Roll  Oh dear... I stumble forward and headbutt your lips, instead.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Jclaymore

Oooh seems painful!

I attempt to get something against pain Summary: 1d20 DC: 12 Result: 9 i accidentally grab a cactus instead.

Ffffffffff

persephone325

I rush in and try to help.

At 2013-06-04 20:33:27, persephone325 (uid: 36747) rolls: 1d20 Result: 6

And am unsuccessful. So I stand around looking like a pleb.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Daoine Sidhe

We are a pretty pathetic bunch... we keep failing our rolls!  Does that make us losers, or just very unlucky?  I roll to find out!

Result 9 vs 14.  Well, then... turns out we're losers.  :-(
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

HannibalBarca

Hoping my bleeding isn't severe...roll...made!...just a scratch, a simple split lip.

As for your stumbling, I try to catch you...shouldn't be too hard, as you are right above me...roll......wow, another natural 20...seems like you have tumbled right into my open and inviting arms for a very soft landing...
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Daoine Sidhe

Oh my... I swoon in your arms...roll  Well, then... I have no idea what that means...  I'll let you decide.  :P
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

HannibalBarca

Hm.  I seem to be attracting not only natural 20s, but alluring women, too... and your 20 results in a completely inadvertent lip-lock between us, which leads to...leads to...leads to...(skipping the rolls because, obviously, the dice gods were trying to tell us something with all of those consecutive 20s)...

Two hours later, thoroughly exhausted but quite satisfied, we collect ourselves and...just manage to fail the simple task of getting out of bed, tripping each other up and both falling flat on the floor.  How fickle the dice gods can be...

Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Daoine Sidhe

Oh, my.  I can barely even walk after all that...  Whilst on the floor, I fumble around in search of my clothing, but can't seem to locate it.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Batman4560

Hearing the crash of bodies falling out of a bed I open the door and make a search check (Rolls die for a ten) I see nothing and call out "Hello?"

Daoine Sidhe

OFF TOPIC: You can post the url of your roll by clicking "view your rolls" after you roll a die, then clicking on the most recent roll ID.  The url address of that roll can be linked to allow others to see what you rolled.  :-)

ON TOPIC: I shush Hannibal and scramble around for something with which to cover myself.  Again, I find nothing!  Eh, oh well.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

HannibalBarca

In falling on the floor I am knocked quite befuddled...making a save to see if I can grasp the situation with Batman4560 coming in and Daoine fumbling for her clothes, I roll and say (too loudly), "Where's that sexy Daoine who I just...oh, heya, Batman!  Where did you come from?  How come the lights are off?  Where's Daoine?"
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Daoine Sidhe

I roll over just as Batman4560 comes into the room and flips on the lights!  We are both revealed!  Oh, my...
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Jclaymore

now that escalated quickly XD

I try to shoot down the lights with a sniper rifle to be the hero that prevents an awkward situation: I fire and I miss. by 10 meters.

my reaction