My Cravings ((F looking for M))

Started by Athilea, October 21, 2010, 10:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athilea

I will be posting anything that I decide I want to role play here. For now there is only one thing I'm thinking could be a lot of fun.

World of Warcraft: ((Stolen))
The idea for this story is based around the war between the Amani and the Blood Elves. An Amani High Priest would be charged by his people to offer a sacrifice to the Loa ((Old Gods)) in order to repay the blood debt that they felt the Sindorei caused. The sacrifice, however, that Iibyss finds is a blind Blood Elf woman who is sold to him by one of her own people.
I think this could be a great opportunity for an unconventional love story, or for a non-consent sort of role play.

Iron Kingdoms:
I would love to do something set in the iron kingdoms setting. It's a wonderful setting, and anyone that knows it is welcome to send me a message and we will come up with something for it.

World of Warcraft Crossfaction Story:
I really really wanna do something cross faction. It doesn't matter what races, though I would prefer not to include Tauren, Gnomes, or Goblins. You may be able to talk me into them if you have a good reason. I prefer Horde characters, but I can work with Alliance characters if you would prefer being one of the Horde Races. So let me know what you think.
Taken

A Mentor and His Student:
This is the story of a mentor and the young woman he's taken under his wing. Perhaps she was only a child when she began to study under him, but as she grew he became more and more attracted to her, perhaps even fell in love with her. I would prefer this be a fantasy style setting with this being a mentor for any number of things. Perhaps he's a master of arcane magics, swordplay, or battle strategies. There are really a lot of options with this one.

A Pirates Life For Me:
Alizabeth Kearse did not have a good life. She'd murdered her husband why under the sway of a curse and fallen in love with a Priest that reminded her of him. The Priest, unfortunately, was kidnapped and had horrible experiments completed on him before she was able to come to his rescue. After that he just wasn't the same and she had become his slave. She started to hate him, started to do everything she could to keep his hands off of her and piss him off even if it brought her pain. When he took her aboard a Pirate ship so that their passage could go unnoticed, though, she found ways to stay away from her 'master'. What happens during her time away is up for grabs for the most part, but eventually she does meet the First Mate who (while not a rapist) is persistent in a way that shows he wont really take no for an answer.
OOC: This could be rpd in different ways. As solo with my partner taking on whatever role they feel appropriate at the time to include the Priest. It could also include a couple of people if more then one is interested. So let me know.
Taken

kingOFcalifornication

Athilea

Haha, I'm glad to see you are interested. So, you would be the Amani, yes?

Theik

Loa don't be da old gods, mon.
Also, gogo Trolls. Clearly the most awesome race in the Warcraft universe.

Athilea

Err, I kinda used that term incorrectly. I apologize for that. I was not fully awake when I typed that up.

Anyway, I haven't gotten a response from kingofcalifornication yet. If I don't get one in the next couple of days then the idea will still be open.

Athilea

Added some ideas.

Also, the role play for Stolen sort of died off it seems. If anyone would be interested in taking up that one, then I would love it. Thank you.

BrokenCollar

The hours spent trying to find an Elder Scrolls RP -reflects on wasted life-

Would love to play that RP with you! Are you fixed on that plot or simply something in the Elder Scrolls universe?
Sorry to anyone I was talking too or planning an RP with. My health took a turn for the worse and am now back on my feet. Hope you all understand.

Athilea

Namely I have a mini plot in mind for the maid, but nothing to major. That being said, it can be built on to make it something major. ^^

BrokenCollar

Thats fair enough. What kind of details did you have in mind? We can switch this to PM if you prefer, so we don't clog your thread.
Sorry to anyone I was talking too or planning an RP with. My health took a turn for the worse and am now back on my feet. Hope you all understand.

Athilea

Athilea

I have removed the elder scrolls as I now have two role plays going for that setting.

Athilea

I know it's been a while since I've added anything, but I did add the Diablo 3 setting.

summoner2183

Would love to play the Diablo 3 Rp with you.

Athilea

Added the WoW Cross faction idea and removed Diablo 3.

Athilea