The Gingerbread House (All Welcome - Open Rp)

Started by Aislinn, July 28, 2013, 11:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

King walks in through the door, holding it open as Oniya heads out, and heads to the counter with a huge tray in his arms. (supported by his psychic powers of course!)  He unviels a lot of freshly made Rose Cupcakes:

"Afternoon, dear Ariel.  Please, have a cupcake!"  He offers her a tasty cupcake.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

lemaunt702

*whispers* "Shhhh everyone, the little exploring lady is sleeping." *still whispering* "Hey KS, how you been?"

explorer92620

... waking up to a beautiful day...walking to the kitchen where the aroma of fresh coffee and freshly baked cookies is sooo tempting....pouring me a small cup of coffee and two gingerbread cookies, walking to the main room and sitting by the fire....smiling and saying hello to lemaunt702, the only one she sees in the GBH at the moment...

lemaunt702

Skye's ears perk up as the young lady that was asleep earlier start to gather herself for the morning. He looks around curious as to where everyone vanished. Shakes his as it seems to happen all the time here. " Hello there, nice to meet you mind if I join you in some sweets but no coffee please." He stands to get some cookies and a glass of milk before joining her near the fire. He takes a bite out of the cooking then laps some milk out of his glass.

explorer92620

Quote from: lemaunt702 on July 09, 2014, 09:32:25 AM
Skye's ears perk up as the young lady that was asleep earlier start to gather herself for the morning. He looks around curious as to where everyone vanished. Shakes his as it seems to happen all the time here. " Hello there, nice to meet you mind if I join you in some sweets but no coffee please." He stands to get some cookies and a glass of milk before joining her near the fire. He takes a bite out of the cooking then laps some milk out of his glass.

Smiling shyly Skye as he joins me by the cozy fire , * sure you can join me, I slept here, I'm waiting for my approval, I don't
even Brough proper clothing * pointing at my summer micro dress * didn't expect to be this long   ..... Wondering how long he had  been been in the house and if he had watched me sleep as i notice his long tongue lapping milk.....*   slowly chewing a delicious cookie

lemaunt702

"My approval took a while. There were people who applied after me that were getting approved before me so caused myself a bit of worry but it turned out ok in the end."

I've been here since Blythe and KS gave you the tour but I went to sleep also.

(Not sure if you caught the discription of my character or not.)

explorer92620

(yes, I read your character  description the moment you posted,  fiirst time playing with an anthromorphic character, curious about it, please tell me more, I know how his head looks like Sharp teeth and all,  the long clothing covering him up, what kind of body he has, he has a bow, may be he is a warrior and justor a hunter, guessing he must be in really good shape) thanks for sharing that....smiling...

explorer92620

(using my phone, excuse typos) asking him how does an approval look like * combing and twirling my hair with my finger while softly   tilting my head to the side ass I feel the warmth fire on my body relaxing me

explorer92620

laying on the sofa on my stomach, by the fire, reading a book.....GBH kind of quiet....wondering if i should stay here another night or see if there are any other houses nearby...

lemaunt702

(Sorry I only get to get on the computer only for maybe 2 hours a day but only about 30 mins during then night where the internet works)

kittenlove

Bounces into the house. Looking around and setting my bags down. My large, cat ears turn at the sounds and i smile, my whiskers quivering as i smell the delightful aroma of fresh baked goods. "hello everyone, i am kitten!" i announce as i walk off into the kitchen for a saucer of milk, not waiting for a response as i dont usually get too many anyway.

Strifesblaze7

Peeks in before setting out a tray of brownies- Morning everybody. Or afternoon.
Is there a point where nobody cares

Dys Astyr

Climbs up on the roof of the Gingerbread House and chews on the chimney
Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

ajtrue

-wanders past a random gingerbread house in the middle of a random forest that I happen to randomly be in because I am a total fan of all things random.- A Ginger... -Stops a little nonplussed as I notice someone appears to be munching on the chimney of all things.- Ummm Are you 100% sure that's sanitary? And not stale?

Phloughphie

Phloughphie stumbles into view and he's hungry.  He's looking for a safe place to eat the pie he has been hiding from syk.  "You know," he thinks to himself, "if i was up on top I could see if she was coming."  Laboriously he climbed, it's laborious because that sounds a lot more difficult.  The only part that wasn't easy was balancing the pie on one hand.  After strenuously climbing for over an hour or five minutes, whichever was less, he achieved his goal.  He pulled out a pie server,  "Hey!  I didn't know I had that." and slices the pie into 8 parts.  He slides the pie server under one wedge and lifts it.

Dys Astyr

Pauses her munching, sniffing the air with a cartoonish hunk of gingerbread still her mouth. Spits out the chunk of chimney.

I smell... I smell... Squad.

I mean pie.

Sneaks, oh so sneakily, across the frosted roof tiles. Oh so carefully, oh so cautiously, would a madman be so cautious? Eventually she spots Fluffalot perched on the eaves, balancing a pie in his hand. A wicked grin splits her face. She goes to spring, the tile under her feet gives way and she goes careening off the roof and lands on an ill placed passer-by.

Phloughphie

Hearing the racket and the noise Phloughpie does the noble thing.  He protects the pie by eating a slice.  "AJ?  Is that you?  I have pie up here."  He slides the server under another wedge of pie?

Ther was no answer from AJ so he peeks over the edge and see syk!

ajtrue

AJ watches quietly as Phloughphie approaches the house in the clearing. When he starts scaling the side of the house, one handed while holding what looks incredibly like a pie, the blinkblink that follows is involuntary.

"Ummm," she murmurs quietly taken in by the whole spectacle of the situation. I mean, this isn't something you see everyday! Just about to take several steps back to get a better angle on the whole view, AJ takes a glancing blow from a falling roof tile to the shoulder. Which is to say nothing of the flying body that takes her to the ground in a ungraceful tangle of limbs.

"Oof," she grunts as the air leaves her lungs. Her voice, once she finally manages to drag air back into her lungs, comes out quivery."Pi.pie?"

Dys Astyr

Groans and rolls off whomever it is she has landed upon, but remains laying on the ground staring up and Fluffster and the pie, which fate had so cruelly torn from her grasp.

I will get you my pretty, and you little pie too! Oh what a cruel, cruel world!

Shakes a fist in the general vicinity of the roof/sky.

ajtrue

(Gotta crash. Night all. It was really nice meeting you!)

Once free of the weight, AJ rolled to her side and pushed to her feet. There may have been a stagger or two as she righted herself, one hand going to her forehead.

"I could have sworn I heard something about pie," she mumbled as she wandered off into the forest making for home and the nebulous thought of acetaminophen.

lemaunt702

Skye walks out side to see what all the comotion is about outside the house. Usually everything seems to happen inside. He takes in the scene of two people on the ground and asks "Everything ok out here? Hope no one's hurt.

Phloughphie

Meanwhile back on the roof, Phloughphie thinks he saw ajtrue and syk together and isn't sure what that means.  Was it coincidental?  Are they plotting against him, and his pie of course.  Did syk attack ajtrue?  Did ajtrue attack syk?  Most importantly, though, Phloughphie still has the pie and he is alone so he eats another slice.

Phloughphie

Phloughphie hears lemaunt702 and responds.  "My pie survived so all is good, I think.  Do you want a piece of pie ?"

lemaunt702

Looking to the roof of the building noticing the man sitting on top. "Sure I'd like a piece. Also could fix the chimney while your up there it seems some has take a bite out of it."

Phloughphie

"It's pretty quiet down there." Phloughphie says to lemaunt702. "Are they alright?  Or are they plotting to get the pie?  I mean anyone who would eat a chimney..."  Phloughphie shivers at the thought of that.  "What would they do to a poor defenseless pie like this peach pie I have."